AXEZERKER (very fun impractical build!) :D

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

as the title says! i’d like to share my favourite build at the moment “THE AXEZERKER”

NOTE: my aim here was to create an incredibly fun build that feels like a blender,
it is not aimed to be the ultimate meta build

after alot of tinkering to get as much damage out of my glass-cannon warrior as i could muster i think this could be it!

heres the build: http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-s77FwBFOKkO0o-ZL-60M4oL;1Y4kG;4T9;0T49A0;628B5Rk6N;1sV2DsV2D5Bk

concept
the concept was to wrack up as much damage and crit chance as possible,
the build achieves this through the Deep Strike trait combined with berserker’s power, heightened focus and other raw + damage traits!

what is optional:
secondary weapons (for disengaging)
i use sword and shield only for escaping if the fight goes south, so if you prefer other weapons/sigils for running away then feel free to switch them!
(sword 2 for travelling also)

the bloodlust sigil
on your axe you might prefer fire, strength, accuracy or something else!,
(perhaps purity since the axezerker has no condi-clears)
you’ll always want the force sigil though!

Warrior’s Sprint
i like my 25% movement speed, i think it suits the berserker playstyle, but feel free to switch it if you prefer something else!

how to play Axezerker!

never use the signets!
this build relies heavily on signets for both their passive effects and the crit chance you gain per inactive signet

double dodge while you whirl!
for those who didn’t know, you can dodge while channelling Whirling Axe,
by doing this you can wrack up some pretty epic damage (your whirl will do around 8-10k while you deal around 2-3k per dodge roll, this combo will deal 15-18k damage!

your auto attack is amazing!
i’ve seen the last hit of triple chop do over 5k damage before,
while your “4” and “5” are on cooldown 1 1 1 your enemy into a nice mushy goo!
(opening with “3” cripple and “2” vulnerability can help too)

that’s pretty much it!, hopefully some of you will have a blast blending faces

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Double axe is an no no

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in PvP

Posted by: dday.9532

dday.9532

atleast he says impractical lol.

I would get rid of sword/sheild. u dont want a weaponset jus for fleeing, expesially when only have 5 sec weapon recharge so u cud b making the most out of both of them.

Never axe off hand, skill 5 does same amount as auto attack, auto attack i cleave as well.

if u want a more effecient axe burst build I would take out 10 from power and 10 from precision lines, put those in toughness for cleansing ire.

instead of axe./axe use axe sword (impale hits HARD for 15 sec cooldown and rip also does 2k) and also has a 2.5 sec block

and for offset use either longbow ( combustion shot great team fight aoe and great for theives) also pindown 3 sec immobilize + bleed and u have blind plus arcing arrow hits for 3k crit. also burst is very good with cleansing ire.

or hammer, stuns provide much more sustain with healing sig, very good for reses. burst is also very good with cleansing ire.

as for ur traits and utilitys, replace heightened focus with burst mastery, sharpened axes for burst mastery, and grab the extended stances trait and cleansing ire in toughness section. for utilities all stances zerker, balanced , and endure pain.

Spam ur burst skills for condi cleanse plus near infinite dodge (building momentum+ burst mastery)

kinda changed ur whole build, but its similar, u will still hit very high crits with eviscerate and do alot of dps, and it will work alot better for u.

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

atleast he says impractical lol.

I would get rid of sword/sheild. u dont want a weaponset jus for fleeing, expesially when only have 5 sec weapon recharge so u cud b making the most out of both of them.

Never axe off hand, skill 5 does same amount as auto attack, auto attack i cleave as well.

if u want a more effecient axe burst build I would take out 10 from power and 10 from precision lines, put those in toughness for cleansing ire.

instead of axe./axe use axe sword (impale hits HARD for 15 sec cooldown and rip also does 2k) and also has a 2.5 sec block

and for offset use either longbow ( combustion shot great team fight aoe and great for theives) also pindown 3 sec immobilize + bleed and u have blind plus arcing arrow hits for 3k crit. also burst is very good with cleansing ire.

or hammer, stuns provide much more sustain with healing sig, very good for reses. burst is also very good with cleansing ire.

as for ur traits and utilitys, replace heightened focus with burst mastery, sharpened axes for burst mastery, and grab the extended stances trait and cleansing ire in toughness section. for utilities all stances zerker, balanced , and endure pain.

Spam ur burst skills for condi cleanse plus near infinite dodge (building momentum+ burst mastery)

kinda changed ur whole build, but its similar, u will still hit very high crits with eviscerate and do alot of dps, and it will work alot better for u.

this build isn’t supposed to be meta, its just incredibly fun, everyone seems to be shunning axe/axe without even trying the build

i know i could replace my entire utility bar with stances and put points in to cleansing ire, but then it’d be just another cookie cutter meta build. XD
at that point i may aswell grab a hammer and longbow and roll my face across the keyboard.

thats not what this build is for, this build is for hilariously high glass cannon damage, just try it in a hotjoin, you’ll have fun
dodge rolling while using whirling axe deals such hilariously high damage

in PvP

Posted by: KickBitBeatBorg.7941

KickBitBeatBorg.7941

Hey,

i’ve played an axe zerker some time ago (before cleansing ire and such) so i’m a little used to a build like this.
I used axe/mace + mace/shield and stunned the target, popped frenzy and AA the stunned target to death. So with this background heres my suggestion:
Change Weapons to axe/shield + mace/axe and take UF to prepare your burst with a stun. Combo would be mace f1 stun whirling axe with double dodge, if it fails or to finish off shield stun eviscerate. Or Whirling → mace stun → switch to axe/s and AA.