About ESl

About ESl

in PvP

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

I myself fond it hard to watch it on time maybe while i play the game at the time? who knows

I wonder is it Possible to make a Way to play the game then get a Inventation to watch it in a life view mode/spectator mode in SPVP

I know already can watch games in that mode and if it would be connected with commentary would be better or who knows u even could set up a real arena where audience are sitting. Support Poster holding and so on that for me would be the future of esport

About ESl

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Cs go has a option to spectate ranked matches in game. I would be interest if they ever brought something like that to this.

Säïnt

About ESl

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Cs go has a option to spectate ranked matches in game. I would be interest if they ever brought something like that to this.

That would be cool. The matches would need to be in a different format so that “viewers” don’t message the players in-game and interfere in any way. But I wonder if the higher player volume on the map would cause latency issues for everyone else.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

About ESl

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

This was mentioned a while back (some simple google searches to find) where the devs explicitly said that their system only allows 20 ppl in the same room, so a spectator mode is out of the question. Even if you could accommodate 1-4 more players after the various shoutcasters for their language you can’t regulate live pm’s to each team on where people are moving. (there was a larger discussion on this from a 15 min delayed timer, but the only vague answer you will get is that “it’s further down the list on things we want to do in the future”)