About Torment...

About Torment...

in PvP

Posted by: Nuoper.7503

Nuoper.7503

Movement punish like torment it seems more demands on offensive build warrior/guardian. You guys know offensive build warrior/guardian is how terrible…

In fact, necro has highest health and able to give foe huge conditions. it also owned a summon team. Tons of phantom, illusion protected mesmer, please don’t forget mesmer also good at stealth and conditions and teleport. Thief, a stealth expert, and the endless teleport…
I think Torment is not necessary owned by necro, mesmer and thief.

About Torment...

in PvP

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Torment is pretty bad, why are you even asking for that? You should be asking for more accessible roots/stuns on your warrior and for the chill on hammer trait by guardian to be made not terrible.

Have you actually seen the damage on torment? They can’t sstack it beyond 3 mere stacks, on a 40 sec cd. Tainted Shackles is there just to cover for other conditions and for the root, not because torment does any threatening damage.

About Torment...

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Also torment for mesmers is on scepter 2 which is not the standard Mesmer MH weapon. And we only get torment off if we block an attack are not blinded etc.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

About Torment...

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Dunno about necro…but noone is using torment with mesmer…i mean…scepter? Seriously? As i said time ago before patch release noone is gonna ruin the only really viable mesmer build (DPS Shatter) just to get a pretty crappy condition not even worth the time it takes to cast it…dropping sword for scepter so you can put that kitten on someone that is probably going to clean it in seconds? No thanks..

About Torment...

in PvP

Posted by: emon.1863

emon.1863

Movement punish like torment it seems more demands on offensive build warrior/guardian. You guys know offensive build warrior/guardian is how terrible…

In fact, necro has highest health and able to give foe huge conditions. it also owned a summon team. Tons of phantom, illusion protected mesmer, please don’t forget mesmer also good at stealth and conditions and teleport. Thief, a stealth expert, and the endless teleport…
I think Torment is not necessary owned by necro, mesmer and thief.

Necro has need’d this condition and it is kinda usefull on it, but dont forget – even with highest HP pool, necro is the easiest taget in game (mb not so easy as warrior, but still) without any combo possobilitys or escape possobilitys. Only way is outlive opponent – so its pretty fair.

I dont think that this condition will give Warrior anything at all, since it is pretty bad, I mean i run full condi build and it deals only 3k dmg ?! That deffenetly not going to safe warrior and dsp guard is not so bad atm.

About Torment...

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Torment is pretty bad, why are you even asking for that? You should be asking for more accessible roots/stuns on your warrior and for the chill on hammer trait by guardian to be made not terrible.

Have you actually seen the damage on torment? They can’t sstack it beyond 3 mere stacks, on a 40 sec cd. Tainted Shackles is there just to cover for other conditions and for the root, not because torment does any threatening damage.

Lol, more accessible roots and stuns. Warrior has so many, giving them more would be like strapping a nuke with TNT. It makes no difference.

What Warriors need is a utility gap closer. Change Kick in utilities to Savage leap and all of a sudden all those Mace builds become more deadly.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash