About necromancer downstate

in PvP

Posted by: Thangorodrim.2748

Thangorodrim.2748

Well , i think is not fair that a class can do so much damage once it is in downstate (in fact , i think its totally unfair that any class is able to do any damage once it is in downstate) . Most of times , specially if i am with my thief , i cant stomp necros cause i know if i try im just gonna melt and he will eventually even kill me .

That should be modified , cause is very lame that necros (and , as i said , any class) can kill you after losing the 1 vs 1 .

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

stealth up, he can’t kill you if he can’t target you

what is actually borderline broken is ranger downstate: multiple CCs(ranged, some of them aoe, some unavoidable) and great selfrez capability

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in PvP

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

stealth up, he can’t kill you if he can’t target you

what is actually borderline broken is ranger downstate: multiple CCs(ranged, some of them aoe, some unavoidable) and great selfrez capability

Actually since our 1 is a long as hell channel, you can’t just stealth up and avoid it. The channel will keep going through stealth.

But really op you can also use your numerous blinds and if all else fails just get out of range, stealth up, and then come back in. Or use shadowstep to get out range so you can start to stomp, port, then jump back when the animation is finished, or just interrupt the cast.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in PvP

Thangorodrim.2748

Ye , but anyway there shouldnt exist the chance to kill while you are in downstate (not speaking about how unbalanced are the respective downstates between diferent classes)

in PvP

Posted by: Carrion.8249

Carrion.8249

You have stealth and blinds out the yingyang. Ate you not using them? If you want to be really specific one, as a thief, shouldn’t be stomping to begin with. You should be +1ing a fight and when they go downstate leave to find the next fight.

in PvP

Thangorodrim.2748

Please dont start with the l2p thing . What i am talking about is undeniable ,whatever the skill you have .

in PvP

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

Ye , but anyway there shouldnt exist the chance to kill while you are in downstate (not speaking about how unbalanced are the respective downstates between diferent classes)

Well it could also be said there should be no way for you to run away, but thief’s Fownstate is probably the second best at that’ behind ele.

Although if I can level with you for a second, I don’t think downstate should exist in PvP. It creates a host of balancing issues and allows team fights to be far more snowball than they should be, as the personal was downed ends up coming back with half health and can just keep on fighting. This makes it so that thief and Ele downstairs are the best, thief because he has 2 stomp avoidances, and Ele who can just must form and GTFO. At the very least downstate enemies should come back at 1/4 health. But this is a whole other discussion

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

lern 2 play , thank u

in PvP

Cynz.9437

OP, the moment necro goes down, go in stealth before their downstate spell bar appears. If he can’t target he can’t cast the channeled spell. You should have been here when necros would 100-0 you in 1 sec in downstate form lol.

All is Vain~

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

OP, the moment necro goes down, go in stealth before their downstate spell bar appears. If he can’t target he can’t cast the channeled spell. You should have been here when necros would 100-0 you in 1 sec in downstate form lol.

Link of old downstate for those who are curious

Alright meow, where were we?

in PvP

Cynz.9437

lol thats nothing (probably because it was guard), i would get literary 1 shotted by that on thief if i didn’t stealth up preemptively xD glad they fixed it~

All is Vain~

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

lol thats nothing (probably because it was guard), i would get literary 1 shotted by that on thief if i didn’t stealth up preemptively xD glad they fixed it~

Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid pls.

I remember one Thief who followed me away from the team fight to finish me off, I never used the trait for extra downstate damage. She downed me finally so I started my 1 spam… poor thing didn’t know what to do. She literally started running back and forth and behind things (Downstate 3 goes through objects, for people who didn’t know). Finally she came back around to die next to me with a “:(”

Alright meow, where were we?

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

It’s been nerfed already you either took to much dmg while dueling and failed to stealth before he used Life Leech.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid pls.

I remember one Thief who followed me away from the team fight to finish me off, I never used the trait for extra downstate damage. She downed me finally so I started my 1 spam… poor thing didn’t know what to do. She literally started running back and forth and behind things (Downstate 3 goes through objects, for people who didn’t know). Finally she came back around to die next to me with a “:(”

i think what happend to me back then was fire/air sigil proc+ necro traited downstate dmg + sprinal shivers, my entire HP bar got deleted instantly xD i would never let necro cast anything on me after that~

All is Vain~

in PvP

Posted by: NekoNoKoi.9137

NekoNoKoi.9137

Please dont start with the l2p thing . What i am talking about is undeniable ,whatever the skill you have .

Even if you have no way of countering the damage, you could just get out of the range and use a ranged weapon to auto attack, which is what I’ve had done to me as a necro in PvP. This minor trait is avoidable.

Also (and this is just my opinion), we should be focusing more on things that are actually unbalanced, instead of a petty minor trait that only comes into play if said necro happens to down and the attacker doesn’t counter the damage.

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

this is balanced and working as intended.
stop complaining.