Add a better reward system

in PvP

Posted by: sanctuary.1068

sanctuary.1068

So, i remember a time when we had real pvp reward aka glory and special armor skins. Now our inventory is getting filled with tons of chests of pve items and i honestly cant be kitten d opening them. I have seriously gotten a strain in my arm from all clicking a few weeks back because i had to click so much just to clean my inventory.

My personal oppinion is that pvp should have pvp rewards, not pve rewards. This chest after chest doesnt work very well. I have two solutions:

- First being that it would be alot easier to add smth like “glory” again that we can collect however long we want that we have achieved from playing matches. Then we go to a npc and choose what reward we want where you can choose from all kinds of different things in game OR unique pvp items.

- Second solution would be that we get “glory” from matches and then you keep your chest track reward BUT we decide ourselves when we want to spend our collected “glory” on the reward track. Give us an option to save our “glory” so we can decide later if we want to use it on the track or not, instead of giving us progession on the track wether if we want it or not.

Pls, for the sake of my arm, which i need to play this game, add a better system.

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

LOL

Let’s go back to the days when PvP players couldn’t get the materials for making legendary weapons or obtain the half a dozen other stuff that could only be gotten from playing PvE. If you’re a PvP player, you’re really into PvE.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in PvP

Posted by: LONGA.1652

LONGA.1652

No reward gonna make people back to the game unless the game was fun to play. Im sure many people who stuck in this game PVP will leave once they got their wing.

You can ask those who already left where they go.

in PvP

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

Everyone’s moving to games where the things that limit progression are out in the open. Not hidden behind gates and wall that pretend they aren’t there.

in PvP

Posted by: sanctuary.1068

sanctuary.1068

LOL

Let’s go back to the days when PvP players couldn’t get the materials for making legendary weapons or obtain the half a dozen other stuff that could only be gotten from playing PvE. If you’re a PvP player, you’re really into PvE.

Learn to read. The issue is that i want to get smth “glory” wise that can stack up so i can use it whenever i want and not get my bags full of trash.

in PvP

Posted by: cephiroth.6182

cephiroth.6182

Sell the trash, stack the gold.

in PvP

Posted by: odstninja.1468

odstninja.1468

Here’s an idea, instead of 1 backpack, which a lot of people have, how about adding a ton of new items like say equivalent to all the weapons or armors from dungeons? That would add a ton of pvp interest and give a reason for people who already have a backpack to come back. Even if it wasn’t that much “prestigious” people would still want new cool stuff.

Won’t ever happen, since HoT introduced hardly any new skins, even in pve, but it would definitely work.

in PvP

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

I’ve already suggested new reward tracks (but I’m sure no 1 listens to me) The current reward tracks are lame after doing like a million times and just not interesting enough to keep playing this pvp with the worst match-manipulation-matchmaking I’ve ever seen, not to mention it gets boring playing on the same maps and same game mode over and over and over with no other pvp options to choose to have something different every once in a while(A lot of people have their wings already too and the ones who don’t, most will probably quit pvp after they get them) But with a new and better reward track people might still be interested in getting farmed by higher mmr teams and organized premades if it means they will get some kind of interesting reward from it. Who knows, doesn’t hurt to try.
PS. A reward track with nothing but black lion chest keys would be cool, it would feel kinda like the good ol days of farming zaishan keys in JQ, it wouldn’t bring back the fun of guarding jade carrying juggernauts and keeping shrines alive but it would at least have that whole playing pvp to get keys thing again.