Afk'ers staying in queue after not accepting

in PvP

Posted by: tiko.9206

tiko.9206

Because the new dishonor system isn’t in the game yet, players that simply do not react to the match pop-up will stay in queue —> you always have 9/10 rdy ups 10 times in a row.

Edit: To clear this up, I’m not complaining about ppl going afk, but about the system that lets these ppl STAY in queue after not reacting to the match-pop so they get into rosters again and again, which causes the huge amount of XXXXXXXXX[ ] situations..

I Am Elementalist – Ele for [CroW] – tPvP

(edited by tiko.9206)

in PvP

Posted by: Dawntree.7246

Dawntree.7246

Fix before the fix!

Emanuel Dawntree – Nord Guardian of [TasH] – 9×80
Whiteside Ridge

in PvP

Posted by: YourFriendMarvin.4127

YourFriendMarvin.4127

Can’t blame them, because you can’t queue outside of Heart of the Mists or even Hotjoin. What are we supposed to do? Of course most people will go AFK.

#MostTeamQueueWins before December 2nd, 2014 Patch
[NA]Rank 71 before April 15th, 2014 Feature Patch OG Moltres, 10k Champion Brawler, Team PZ
http://www.twitch.tv/yourfriendmarvin

in PvP

Posted by: Silversteen.1360

Silversteen.1360

Before 2h I played my last match.. still waiting for that idiot who are not pressing start.

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Since the server situation is getting stabilized, I think we can ask ANet to re-enable dishonor starting this weekends.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I agree, it’s far harder to get a match started right now just due to the number of people not accepting when the que pops. I understand they are working on stuff right now though, and agree this weekend would be fine.

I also miss being able to queue while in hotjoi… err… practice mode, just so that I’m not sitting in the lobby doing diddly.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in PvP

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Because the new dishonor system isn’t in the game yet, players that simply do not react to the match pop-up will stay in queue —> you always have 9/10 rdy ups 10 times in a row.

ANet has done all they can.

A notification when alt-tabbing, requiring full rdy ups.

At this point, it is the players themselves that must change.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in PvP

Posted by: tiko.9206

tiko.9206

Maybe it was not totally clear what I meant. The main problem is not that the players are afk, the problem is that they STAY in queue after not accepting match-pop so you get the same afk player all over again until he’s back or another one takes his spot.

I Am Elementalist – Ele for [CroW] – tPvP