Afk report in pvp

Afk report in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Za Life.8630

Za Life.8630

Hello

I’m writing this “whine” as some might say it, due to afkers in pvp. Solo Q especially. So i’m asking could you please put in AFK report also. i’m sick and tired of trolls who get into a game and say “hi, oh great i’ll afk” and afks for whole match. The biggest problem to it is he gets unpunished. i don’t find fighting teams with an afk member in fun also. Getting someone that afks in my team is just dishonoring as itself, esp after waiting 5 minutes for a match. Please, put in report for afkers, if they’re ruining their ratting i don’t want them to ruin mine also.

Afk report in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: yolosmurf.8052

yolosmurf.8052

its sorely needed nothing more to say – i always report for botting – doesnt do anything but makes me feel better for sure

Afk report in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: alvarez.3159

alvarez.3159

its sorely needed nothing more to say – i always report for botting – doesnt do anything but makes me feel better for sure

Are you, like, me? Because that is EXACTLY what I do and how I feel about it.

Afk report in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

Solo que is going to be filled with afks and 4v5s just get a 5 man team together and que team arena..

I warned that the dishonerable buff would be so easily circumventable it wouldn’t work on even 10% of the people akitteng, no one listened, here we are again.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

Afk report in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

We definitely need this.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]