Afker on team = 3 pips lost

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

We just had an afker on our team and barely reached 100 points because of it. 3 Pips gone. How is this any fair? 3 Pips I worked very hard for in ruby league…

If only you could not loose tiers in Ruby+. I was Tier 2 and now Tier 1 with 2 pips. So far the most frustrating experience I had in PvP since this season started…

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

(edited by Malediktus.9250)

in PvP

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

Man you are not the only. I had a person who deliberatly tanked the game. Came in without any armor or weps and was running around… We lost 2 pips.

If only we can report them for this kitten

in PvP

Posted by: Esonver.8470

Esonver.8470

Is that AFKer an Engineer?

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

I had the same thing happen…guy afk and we lose -3 pips…its horrible….i havent been back on since(pvp)

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Man you are not the only. I had a person who deliberatly tanked the game. Came in without any armor or weps and was running around… We lost 2 pips.

Report them and ask everyone in the game to do so, too. It might not help, but there is a chance.

in PvP

Posted by: darres.8203

darres.8203

Report them and ask everyone in the game to do so, too. It might not help, but there is a chance.

it doesn’t
I’ve reported similar trolls and posted on forum with pictures as proofs in the past
guess what?

post got taken DOWN for name shamming

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Is that AFKer an Engineer?

yes

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.