Darko.5873

… I am so sick of it.
I am sick of hambow warriors.
I am sick of spirit rangers.
I am sick of decap engies.
I am sick of mm necros.
I am sick of asuras.
I am sick of standing in a circle.
But most of all I am sick of Anet’s lack of care and attention for PvP. Always talking, always discussing, always planning, always having things on the radar… but (almost) never doing anything.
These big patches better be something spectacular beacuse I am so sick of everything…

Sorry about ranting… just needed to vent somewhere.

all is vain

After 1000 tournament games...

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Sounds about right…I would +1, but I will wait till after this supposed “big changes” patch coming up….if nothing substantial comes from it….I am in the same boat.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in PvP

Posted by: Tavastia.6527

Tavastia.6527

The area on the other side of your front door is vast and wonderful. Don’t let their sub-par PvP game ruin your life man.

in PvP

Posted by: Zuik.7158

Zuik.7158

The area on the other side of your front door is vast and wonderful. Don’t let their sub-par PvP game ruin your life man.

This.

in PvP

Posted by: Darko.5873

Darko.5873

The temperature on the other side of my front door is -20 °C. Also, I wake up at 5:15 AM, go to work, come home at 4:45 PM and all I want is to play a few matches and have some fun but their sub-par PvP game, as you put it, is making it very difficult.

all is vain

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Yeah, I don’t touch pvp much anymore. I can deal with imbalances. However I’m just sick of conquest. So hopefully these new game modes are worth playing pvp again.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: Juan Ignacio.8903

Juan Ignacio.8903

wait a second… so the guy is sick of some stuff in this video game, so he needs to go outside? hows that work?.

ohhhh right u r one of those people never mind.

in PvP

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

wait a second… so the guy is sick of some stuff in this video game, so he needs to go outside? hows that work?.

ohhhh right u r one of those people never mind.

huh?

/15char

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in PvP

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

The temperature on the other side of my front door is -20 °C. Also, I wake up at 5:15 AM, go to work, come home at 4:45 PM and all I want is to play a few matches and have some fun but their sub-par PvP game, as you put it, is making it very difficult.

I think what he meant was that there are much better PvP-oriented games than GW2. Play those instead.

You’re taking GW2 PvP more seriously than the devs take it.

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

You’re taking GW2 PvP more seriously than the devs take it.

I always had an OK opinion of pvp devs, They seemed to be held back by “other forces” within anet

in PvP

Posted by: Sensotix.4106

Sensotix.4106

+1k to this thread

in PvP

Posted by: Dead Muppet.9718

Dead Muppet.9718

While I agree with the op, we cant place the entire blame on the company. The player base that plays these specs are like water and take the path of least resistance.

Block that path and the next path of least resistance will be taken.

That being said, its anets slow response or absence that has made me look elsewhere now for my online gaming.

in PvP

Posted by: July.5361

July.5361

I’ve had like 100 games this weekend and this was my most frustrating experience since the Warhammer Online pvp. And even there the balance was kind of bearable. Everything the OP said was exactly on my mind, except the asuras:D

in PvP

Posted by: gesho.9468

gesho.9468

I’ve had like 100 games this weekend and this was my most frustrating experience since the Warhammer Online pvp. And even there the balance was kind of bearable. Everything the OP said was exactly on my mind, except the asuras:D

if you played 100 games in two days, dont blame it on devs is you are sick of it.

in PvP

Posted by: Doppey Woogy.6590

Doppey Woogy.6590

Pvp still in beta..

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

The longer I play this game the more bitter I get about it too.

in PvP

Posted by: Knightwalker.3169

Knightwalker.3169

Imo it all goes back to Anet’s change in balance philosophy (vs. GW1), small tweaks instead of massive changes creates the problem that we have currently. At this point, only new modes can revive any sort of excitement / longevity for GW2 pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Vuh.1328

Vuh.1328

… I am so sick of it.
I am sick of mm necros.
I am sick of asuras.
But most of all I am sick of Anet’s lack of care and attention for PvP. Always talking, always discussing, always planning, always having things on the radar… but (almost) never doing anything.
These big patches better be something spectacular beacuse I am so sick of everything…

Add skyhammer and spirit watch to your list to make it complete

Take your time to learn proper keybinding, it’s worth the struggle

in PvP

Posted by: Darko.5873

Darko.5873

While I agree with the op, we cant place the entire blame on the company. The player base that plays these specs are like water and take the path of least resistance.

That being said, its anets slow response or absence that has made me look elsewhere now for my online gaming.

Flavor of the month builds will always be there and that’s fine, it’s like that in every game. But those builds should not be allowed to rampage around for 6-8 months.

Add skyhammer and spirit watch to your list to make it complete

I stopped doing solo arena a long time ago, only solo queuing in team right now, so I kinda erased those 2 maps from my memory

all is vain

in PvP

Posted by: Eviscera.9703

Eviscera.9703

I’m sick of the word ’’Soon’’
Anyway if the game isn’t fixed before Wildstar releases i’m out.

in PvP

milo.6942

I’m sick of the word ’’Soon’’
Anyway if the game isn’t fixed before Wildstar releases i’m out.

Save yourself some time…

in PvP

Posted by: hooma.9642

hooma.9642

Flavor of the month builds will always be there and that’s fine, it’s like that in every game. But those builds should not be allowed to rampage around for 6-8 months.

jonathan sharp was saying “we dont want interrupt your gaming experience” sometime in the past to rants related to patches/ hotfixes.

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

you forgot sp thief, meditation guard

in PvP

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

Sounds about right…I would +1, but I will wait till after this supposed “big changes” patch coming up….if nothing substantial comes from it….I am in the same boat.

Big changes= tool tip changes, nerfing hs by 8% (oh my!) and changing traits players will never use anyway.

Then Anet will tell us wait to next balance patch for them to shake up the meta. When is the next balance patch? Probably four months+ after the upcoming on. Simply put, always expect the worst so you don’t end up disappointed.

I have absolutely no faith that gw2 will ever begin to fix the fundamental flaws of the game. I’ve come to accept it as it is.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in PvP

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

They seemed to be held back by “other forces” within anet

I disagree with that.

If you’d seen Sacrx’ NDA leak you’d know how PvP was mismanaged from the ground up. How it was deemed that conquest style was the best form of PvP. How for the longest time the WvW team had to put their ideas through the PvP team and in spite of this WvW emerged more successful.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in PvP

milo.6942

They seemed to be held back by “other forces” within anet

I disagree with that.

If you’d seen Sacrx’ NDA leak you’d know how PvP was mismanaged from the ground up. How it was deemed that conquest style was the best form of PvP. How for the longest time the WvW team had to put their ideas through the PvP team and in spite of this WvW emerged more successful.

Then idk what else to say, hard to imagine there could be this much fail without some serious external mismanagement

in PvP

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

hahaha im sick of no progres in pvp type thing and also CONqest is kitten!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

… I am so sick of it.
I am sick of mm necros.
I am sick of asuras.

And it took you a whole 1k games to get to that point?
Dat endurance.

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

in PvP

Posted by: aleks.5473

aleks.5473

People come on don’t be like this. GW2 pvp is the very good. Every night I log, I join team/solo arena I’m team up with 2-3 thief’s or ele’s vs 2-3 hambow’s the effect is 100-500 for hambow, or something like this, or we get 4v5. My patience last 2-3 games at max and then I do ALT + F4, say kitten you to all games and do something useful like running, studding, meet new friends, new girls
So overall gw2 is good for yaa, as a game play it’s a joke

Shadowsong Bg, Zagorka bg – r61
Champ mesmer, engy, rangar, necro, guardian, warrior

in PvP

milo.6942

People come on don’t be like this. GW2 pvp is the very good. Every night I log, I join team/solo arena I’m team up with 2-3 thief’s or ele’s vs 2-3 hambow’s the effect is 100-500 for hambow, or something like this, or we get 4v5. My patience last 2-3 games at max and then I do ALT + F4, say kitten you to all games and do something useful like running, studding, meet new friends, new girls

running, studding, new gf, balance patch coming soon™ all is vain

(edited by milo.6942)

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

sPvP in this game is by far the worst of any MMO I’ve played.

Everything is just a massive AoE spam-fest on choke points. It doesn’t matter what skills you use as long as you rotate everything on cooldown.

Most classes evolve around a single gimmick that they exploit to the max.

CC is everywhere and impossible to avoid on node fights. Stun, into fear into Stun again is just so annoying.

I hate it.

in PvP

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

Yep, same here pal;

hambows and backstbbing/blindspamming/infinite-teleporting/too-much-stealth thieves drove me and all my friends away from any kind of PvP or roaming.

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

in PvP

Posted by: Skinnie.4825

Skinnie.4825

you forgot sp thief, meditation guard

Evading and or utilizing a stun breaking signet will help you with your sp thief problem.

Kamls `BG

in PvP

Posted by: aleks.5473

aleks.5473

running, studding, new gf, balance patch coming soon™ all is vain

I dont believe in new patches, its same bullkitten different way

Shadowsong Bg, Zagorka bg – r61
Champ mesmer, engy, rangar, necro, guardian, warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

+1 to the op I have the same thoughts everytime I play spvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Lankybird.8149

Lankybird.8149

I am gather a list for them to add another PVP Mode, Namely Guild Battles. No capture points just fighting it out I could go in depth for hours on it but PLEASE give me advice on how to add to PVP. Also any tips to making guild battles best possible, in GW it was guild lord you had to take out. Should it be different now? Should it be a champion or guild leader? etc. Please any input I want to make PVP great and I am trying to give ideas to GW2 staff.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Adding-to-GW2-Lankybird-s-List/first#post3687738

in PvP

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

You’re new around there parts, eh.

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

in PvP

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

It is pretty obvious why…

PvP doesn’t sell gem store items. After the patch or in the future it might, and you will start to see more changes and better contents to PvP.

Welcome to free to play MMO where gem living story rules the kingdom…

PS. Personally I love PvP in this game even though it is really unbalanced sometimes…but hopefully they bring gems store PvP stuff so we can enjoy it more…

Betrayed by the gods of ANet