Allowing PvP players to WvW without PvE grind

in PvP

Posted by: Fella Feller.4936

Fella Feller.4936

The Tally family of Desolation-
Victor(Ranger), Astral(Ele), Martial(Warrior), Erroneous(Mes), Ticker(Engi), Ravin(Thief)
with special guests Hematophagia(Necro) and Grace Burns(Guardian)

in PvP

Posted by: Kline.9561

Kline.9561

they really do need to do something to prevent future imbalances from gear creep i think they will get around it eventually but atm the devs said they are focusing on fixing class bugs above all else in the next few patches while slipping in some new content here and there like the new map were getting in spvp

but i think they said biggest focus down the road for world3 was introducing a ranking system and better rewards for incentives to play

using only an amulet kind of goes against what Anet wanted to achieve in world3 which is to introduce a pvp playing field with “some” gear dependency
making it feel more mixed with pve so you get a sense of building your character up.

And before says my build doesn’t work, when Ele’s get nerfed it will be -Schwahrheit

in PvP

Posted by: aaron.7850

aaron.7850

I would normaly agree but:

1-Leveling is a core part of MMORPGs, lets you learn your class, make friends, etc…

2- Leveling in GW2 is pretty easy and fast, gearing up in this game is quick and painless compared to other mmorpgs.

3- Devs spent most of their time creating this beautiful world, it would be a shame if they implemented systems where you could just skip all of that and get to the “end-game”

In all.. I wish they didnt implement spvp the way they did where you start at max level and with all your skills, because now you have all these baddies constantly switching to the next OP class or OP build in just a few minutes. They didnt get the time to experimente and practice with all their skills so most of them really dont understand when is the correct time to use some abilities or utilities.