Allows 2 attribute-stackings for killing.

in PvP

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

Let’s compare it to league of legends or other moba games, you can buy item with golds you earned by killing enemy players. This game, yes it can stack perma attribute until we got downed. however the problem is that this game only allow only one kind of those things to be stacked even though i put two different attribute-stacking sigils into two different wepaons each. that;s why I should put same sigil into both 2 weapons becuz idk at which weapon an enemy would die. (yes it is one slot waste)

Since this game doesn’t provide shop to buy items that boosts perma attributes like League of Legends, it is very hard to survive until one round ends than other games. To compensate that this game should allows at least 2 kinds of attribute-stacking sigil by killing i guess.

you know? in league of legends, lets say you are teamed up with 4 other noobs but you are very very skilled, but you can still win becuz it is possible for you to make continuous KILLSTREAKs in other moba games but this game it is almost impossible cuz we all have same stat from the beginning to end, which means you will anyway, motly lose if you meet 4 noobs in your team even thought you are world rank top guy.

And people knows this hardship of survivimg, so that;s why currently not many people uses this attribute-stacking sigils for this reason.

GG

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

(edited by Kitt.2567)

in PvP

Posted by: kito.1827

kito.1827

it
is
not
a
moba
period

Karl Otik
no gutz no glory
“Tranquility has a beard.”

in PvP

Posted by: Ristillath.6745

Ristillath.6745

Let’s compare it to league of legends or other moba games, you can buy item with golds you earned by killing enemy players. This game, yes it can stack perma attribute until we got downed. however the problem is that this game only allow only one kind of those things to be stacked even though i put two different attribute-stacking sigils into two different wepaons each. that;s why I should put same sigil into both 2 weapons becuz idk at which weapon an enemy would die. (yes it is one slot waste)

Since this game doesn’t provide shop to buy items that boosts perma attributes like League of Legends, it is very hard to survive until one round ends than other games. To compensate that this game should allows at least 2 kinds of attribute-stacking sigil by killing i guess.

you know? in league of legends, lets say you are teamed up with 4 other noobs but you are very very skilled, but you can still win becuz it is possible for you to make continuous KILLSTREAKs in other moba games but this game it is almost impossible cuz we all have same stat from the beginning to end, which means you will anyway, motly lose if you meet 4 noobs in your team even thought you are world rank top guy.

And people knows this hardship of survivimg, so that;s why currently not many people uses this attribute-stacking sigils for this reason.

GG

lol

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Let’s compare it to league of legends or other moba games-

GG

ikr

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in PvP

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

man. it is always best to compare current best and most famous esport game since it aims esports lol

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!