Amirite?

Amirite?

in PvP

Posted by: Chakuna.6325

Chakuna.6325

1. Nerf/Fix/Tone-down BURST!

2. Nerf/Fix/Tone-down BUNKERS!

3. Fix/Change some of these useless, unimaginative, unbalanced Skills, Utilities and Traits we are currently stuck with.

4. Add 3v3 Arena, deathmatch.

5. ????

6. Profit!!!

I’m trying to go back, but I’m still here.

Amirite?

in PvP

Posted by: Klinch.2964

Klinch.2964

Is this a troll post? If not, did you even read what you posted? Nerf both extremes of builds?
Then every build will end up being the same exact role, no thanks

Amirite?

in PvP

Posted by: Psikerlord.2569

Psikerlord.2569

I agree with OP on 1 & 2 and this is exactly what Anet will do next patch. Burst will get a minor nerf, so will bunker, trying to bring the game more into balance and promote build variety.

I would also love to see better traits etc (3), and other game modes including deathmatch (4).

Amirite?

in PvP

Posted by: mizuno.5087

mizuno.5087

Is this a troll post? If not, did you even read what you posted? Nerf both extremes of builds?
Then every build will end up being the same exact role, no thanks

The irony in this post is extremely strong.

‘’Every build will end up being the same exact role’’ This is probably the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Or what I think you’re trying to say is, ’’I’ll never be able to run the cheesy OP builds, and I’ll actually have to learn how to play a balanced build that will require some sort of skill to kill an opponent, or win a game , no thanks’’

I agree with OP, these changes are very important to the longevity of PvP, if you follow step 1, 2 and 3, this will create HEEEAPS more viable builds, for every class. Please explain to me how this is bad.

(edited by mizuno.5087)

Amirite?

in PvP

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

1. Nerf/Fix/Tone-down BURST!

2. Nerf/Fix/Tone-down BUNKERS!

3. Fix/Change some of these useless, unimaginative, unbalanced Skills, Utilities and Traits we are currently stuck with.

4. Add 3v3 Arena, deathmatch.

5. ????

6. Profit!!!

You are 100% on target they do those things the pvp population will grow. They keep with massive burst and bunker style gameplay it will stay a very small pvp population.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

Amirite?

in PvP

Posted by: Akumetsu.8591

Akumetsu.8591

why is this ? I find the heavy burst and very bunkery builds really expand the games dynamics. if you make these too close then bunkers will be able to die to 1 dps class and then there role will be useless. suddenly every one will be damage and i feel this will reduce the structure of the game. i mean its not like a necro cant obliterate a bunker guard already. thus a thieves job is to attack the necro and take preassure off your bunker. :O combat depth suddenly. suddenly the other teams thief has to decide whether to defend his own necro or attack your necro to help his guardian. just a small example of probably 3 seconds of a fight currently.

One hope, One dream, One Dagger Thief
K U R A Enguard [ENG], Pretty Princess Squad [MEN]

Amirite?

in PvP

Posted by: dimyzuka.7051

dimyzuka.7051

+1 to 3vs3 deathmatch
and +1 to dueling in the mists

Balancing is pretty important but I personally don’t know any ppl that have quit the game because of balancing issues. I do however know MANY ppl that have quit the game because they did not enjoy the aoe mid zerg of conquest gamemode and wanted to be able to play 3vs3 deathmatch or just wanted to be able to duel in the mists.

+1 for dueling in the mists.
+1 for 3v3 or 2v2 deathmatch

Amirite?

in PvP

Posted by: Fourth.1567

Fourth.1567

For the most part correct but really depends on the degree and what is targeted.

The bounds between burst and bunkers is just a bit too large. I can’t see how bringing the bounds a bit closer together will reduce build options as currently there is a very small representation of balanced builds and the ones that are used usually have something blatantly overpowered to make them viable.

Amirite?

in PvP

Posted by: tarcheg.4872

tarcheg.4872

Dueling in the mists would be nice but I don’t see as the most important feature to implement atm.^^

(edited by tarcheg.4872)

Amirite?

in PvP

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

You suggest to balance the game even more, but then you suggest arena style deathmatch….

yeahh, thats gonna be a problem