Amulet, Rune, and Sigil Requests

in PvP

Posted by: Allarius.5670

Allarius.5670

One mechanism of balance PvP devs possess is the availability and introduction of amulets, runes, and sigils. This tool can be more “readily” used due to the isolation of their availability in PvP without impacting other aspects of the game. As seen in various threads, many players desire increased build diversity and a more dynamic meta. Though this tool may not single handedly create a more enjoyable experience, cautious and considered use may help move us towards such a goal. To this end, please suggest new or reworked amulets, runes, and sigils you would like to see available.

For the sake of consistency it may be useful to keep amulet suggestions to 3 or 4 stats. Runes and sigils might be newly conceived or from elsewhere in the game.

To ensure the integrity of the discussion, please include a brief consideration of the pros and cons of your suggested additions or alterations.

Wider discussion centered around these aspects is certainly also welcome, including their impact on roles and professions.

in PvP

Allarius.5670

There may be room within boon and condition duration stats and effects to include additional builds or variations of current builds that focus more heavily on boon/condition manipulation and control.

Request: Concentration amulets that trade burst for defense
Explanation: Additional Concentration amulets or the existing set (Diviner’s and Seeker’s) reworked to trade burst for defense: Ferocity for Vitality, Toughness, or Healing Power.
Con: Certainly the last thing the majority of the player base desires is a return to the bunker meta of early HOT release. Careful consideration of the combination of vitality, toughness, healing power, and concentration required.
Pro: The existing set of concentration amulets are too glassy to see use. Potential builds are likely to see a heavier reliance on boons and open up greater emphasis on boon removal and corruption counter play.

Request: Expertise amulets with power damage
Explanation: Power variations of Expertise amulets (Deadshot and Wanderer) that trade Condition Damage for Power. These builds would effectively trade burst damage available in other power damage amulets for improved duration of conditions, of which non-damaging conditions would be the focus.
Con: Power damage builds that focus on control in place of burst may slow down (or speed up) gameplay depending on use.
Pro: Allow potential builds to focus more on a control functionality via emphasis on soft cc and offensive utility conditions.

Request: Concentration and expertise amulets
Explanation: Non-traditional “support” amulets that provide both Concentration and Expertise. One or more additional stats would need to provide a form of defense (Vitality, Toughness, and/or Healing Power) so that the amulet is not too glassy for functional use.
Con: Damage would be low to non-existent and push potential builds to support and/or control functionalities. May slow down (or speed up) game play depending on use. Careful choice of secondary stats (Vitality/Toughness/Healing Power with Precision) could help control gameplay impact and profession availability.
Pro: As with other concentration amulets, heavier reliance on boons may open up greater emphasis on boon removal and corruption counter play. May create interesting “support” roles/builds that do not focus on healing.

Request: More rune set equivalents of those already in game that manipulate condition and boon durations
Examples:

• Anti-Rune of Leadership: +36 All Stats, +30% Condition Duration, elite skills corrupt two boons on nearby enemies.
  • Anti-Rune of Nightmare (Rune of Larceny?): +175 Power or Precision, +15% Boon Duration, elite skills blind and steal boons from nearby enemies.
  • Rune of “Balance”: +36 All Stats, +20% boon duration and condition duration

Explanation: More diverse selection for similar reasons to those given for other suggestions above.

in PvP

Posted by: charchar.2149

charchar.2149

560 precision
560 vit
560 condi
560 healing power
1050 power

(edited by charchar.2149)

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

425 of all basic 7 stats… for once. Celestial made to be as powerful as a 4 stat amulet, rather than more powerful.

4 stat amulets I’d like to see:

1050 power
1050 vitality
560 condition damage
560 healing power

1050 precision
1050 ferocity
560 toughness
560 healing power

I’m sure we can do a healing power toughness amulet as long as they are the lowest stats, and it doesn’t do any damage. No power but high ferocity will help give it at least some damage while not giving it any power.

1050 power
1050 concentration
560 precision
560 vitality

1050 condition damage
1050 vitality
560 power
560 precision

Just ideas.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

1050 condition damage
1050 vitality
560 power
560 precision

I would swap Vitality with Power because thinking Guardian, we don’t need that much vita and can opt out for more Power. :P

I’ve been asking about this specific amulet for a long while, but I fear Anet will Never introduce it. Partly because it’s an all-in-one amulet.

We got Deadshot… but as history has taught us countless times, no one needs additional Condi Duration. 560 Power would have been a lot better.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

(edited by Saiyan.1704)

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

1050 power
1050 condition damage
560 precision
560 vitality / toughness

^ do we have this in game yet ?

i think no, cos we got vipers

1050 power
1050 condition damage
560 precision
560 expertise

in PvP

Posted by: Ferik.3127

Ferik.3127

Request

Bring Celestial Amulet Back

Pros: Make Meta Great Again

Cons: 404 Not Found

Reasons: I miss Rifle Engineer, D/D Ele, and all the fun-to-fight-against bunker builds that were slaughtered in the 2016 Winter Update

At this time where zerker builds and elite specs dominate the meta, bringing these back could add a bit of variety which couldn’t hurt during a off-season, right? :P

Casual player of all races, classes and genders
Champion Slayer | sPvP Rank 90
Dragonbrand

in PvP

Posted by: KrHome.1920

KrHome.1920

4 stat amulets I’d like to see:

1050 power
1050 vitality
560 condition damage
560 healing power

OP on Elementalist, Warrior and Druid.

1050 power
1050 concentration
560 precision
560 vitality

OP on Warrior and might be OP on Elementalist and Dragonhunter.

1050 condition damage
1050 vitality
560 power
560 precision

OP on Warrior and could be OP on other classes like Druid.

(edited by KrHome.1920)

in PvP

Posted by: foste.3098

foste.3098

1050 power
1050 precision
560 toughness
560 healing p.

I know toughness and healing power were a issue in the past but perhaps they could work fine as lesser stats without being op?
Classes that could make use of it would be ranger, warrior, engineer and perhaps mesmer as others are to squishy and 560 armor and healing is not enough to be able to sustain a 11k hp pool like you could with cleric (900 armor 1200 healing).

This could allow for more of a bruiser archetype instead of a full on healbot like menders and since it gives no vit you would be vulnerable to condition builds.

see no evil ,until i stab you

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

for ele this power/pre/tough/healing would be great.

I would like:

condi: 1050
power: 1050
Precision: 560
toughness: 560

in PvP

Posted by: OneWordName.3761

OneWordName.3761

Honestly every single amulet that’s been removed from pvp. I don’t think stat combinations are ever inherently broken, I think classes can be broken and get too much benefit from certain stats. Previously the PvP team has said amulets were removed because they said it was a change they could make without affecting the rest of the game, but since then some skills have been split into PvE and PvP versions.

Specifically I’d like to see Celestial returned. I know it’s a problematic amulet for a couple reasons so I’m skeptical this will ever happen, but I think this amulet can allow for some really interesting builds. In the past I only ever remember this amulet being “broken” with d/d eles, and they’ve since been nerfed.

I’d also like to see Crusader and Vigilant returned. It was posted that the PvP team didn’t want 4 stat amulets with toughness as a primary stat in them, but I honestly can’t see why. Both of these stat combinations have niche use, even more so in pvp where you can’t mix and match equipment. Running Crusader’s requires using traits, sigils and runes for landing critical hits, and Vigilant gives condi AND boon duration without any condi damage, making it one of the most awkward stat sets to utilize. I honestly feel removing these two amulets did nothing but limit the amount of viable builds.

There are a ton of of other amulets I would like to see either added or added back, as there are quite a few niches that have no or few amulets. Healers are hurting for amulets the worst I think, with only three amulets with healing power at all. Sage (while a great amulet) has power as a major stat and healing as a minor so it’s not really suited for straight condi/healing builds like something like the old pvp Settler’s amulet was. Magi’s is more or less obsolete with Mender’s in the game. Even adding something like Dire would be a nice option but I’d really like to see something like Apothecary’s or Trailblazer’s as a condi/tank option and Minstrel’s or Nomad’s for healers.

I get why adding some of these amulets might be seen as dangerous, but I really think it can only help build diversity. Broken builds come from broken skills and traits, not stat combinations. Seeing that Marauder’s is not only allowed to be here but actually gets clones (Destroyer, Paladin) I don’t see adding these amulets as making any radical changes to the meta. If too many amulets is a concern something like a weekly amulet rotation could be established, where there are standard of maybe 7-9 (mostly 3-stat) amulets and another 7-9 (mostly 4-stat) amulets.

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Changing amulets/runes/sigils will not help PvP balance in the least. Meta is still overpowered HoT elite specs and has been since HoT. The only changes in the meta happen when ANet nerfs those meta specs.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

While I would love to see celestial, clerics, crusaders, and other amulets come back, ANet would still need to nerf the massive healing,power, CC, condi, and hard-mitigation power-creep they added with HoT.

I can’t imagine having to fight a condi d/d thief with settler’s amulet (toughness, healing power, condi), a support engie with cleric, a burst druid with crusader (huge burst, tons of healing, super-tanky, huge pet dps), even a d/f ele with cleric offers both support and great ability to hold a 2v1 for a very long time. Everything got too much with the addition of HoT, and the game has just been worse because of it.

in PvP

Posted by: Psilence.2859

Psilence.2859

As someone who likes theorycrafting and build optimization, ideally amulets should be done away with and/or available in all the stat combinations available on normal gear like in WvW (but standardized gear so there is no barrier to entry like in WvW.) If certain stat combinations make certain builds OP, the specific skills or traits involved should be balanced to make them not OP, rather than pigeonholing stats into amulets which destroys build diversity/creativity. You should be free to choose the best stats to complement your build, not forced to choose a build that works with the stats available on a handful of good amulets.

Sadly the balance team is unlikely to want to spend the time involved to make that balance happen, so I’m not optimistic it will ever be a reality.

in PvP

Allarius.5670

They get a lot of heat from the removal of specific amulets since HOT release. However, when faced with the choice between defense by amulets or defense by skills (because together they were too effective), I would choose defense by skills every time.

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

Why no sigil suggestions

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

in PvP

Posted by: ThatNAESLGuard.6238

ThatNAESLGuard.6238

Why no sigil suggestions

Boons on crit. Specific boon duration increase passively. How about a cripple sigil. Sigil that provide damage boost for a specific skill type? You guys might as well just finish up all the current sigils that are lacking counterparts like condi duration for every condi.

Darek.1836

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Why no sigil suggestions

Boons on crit. Specific boon duration increase passively. How about a cripple sigil. Sigil that provide damage boost for a specific skill type? You guys might as well just finish up all the current sigils that are lacking counterparts like condi duration for every condi.

Would anyone really run a blind duration sigil?

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

in PvP

Posted by: Azoqu.8917

Azoqu.8917

Why no sigil suggestions

Probably not, but a blind on crit with a 10s cooldown sigil would probably get used.

Edit: Also can we get the sigils/runes/stat combos that are unique to pvp in pve?

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

adrenaline/energy gain sigisl? on crit or weapon swap? any one?

force balance team to balance properly so u guys can bring back some stats that were to much on some classes??

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in PvP

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Rune Suggestions

Power stat with boon duration. Only 1 exists right now and its not great.

Rework rune of the tempest for boon duration. Rework 6 skill since its very situational and not reliable. I’d do something like gain 1stack of stab for 1s everytime a shout is used (idk really its just bad right now).

For sigils add on interrupt

Bad Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

One idea for Amulets and Sigils I had for a long time would be to add Profession-specific ones. Or split 9 professions into 3 sub-categories (mechanic, not armor-based) and add new options this way.

Some amulets are no real issue on profession A while they certainly are on profession B. This would help to solve this problem and maybe re-introduce some of the older amulets.

As for the sigil sugestions, Sigil of Cleansing would certainly be a welcome and popular one. If it’s too powerful, maybe make it remove only movement-related conditions, only DoT conditions etc.?

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Why no sigil suggestions

blind duration, i think no.
on crit blind, yes!

also, can we have more 1 second cooldown on crit sigils ?

at the moment, we only have strength sigiil, 60% on crit might 10 seconds, 1 seconds cool down.

maybe

3 seconds swiftness, 60% , 1 second cool down

in PvP

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

Rune with condi damage and healing power.

Sigil that applies confusion on crit every 5 seconds.

Amulet w/ stats:
1050 Condition Damage
1050 Concentration
560 Vitality
560 Power

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

I like these threads! here goes:

+power
+precision
-concentration
-vitality
>possible variant for classes that have trait access to ferocity

+power
+condition damage
-ferocity
-precision
>possible variant for classes that have good hybrid damage

+power
+ferocity
-vitality
-toughness
>possible variant for classes that have good intelligence sigil proc potential

+vitality
+healing power
-precision
-concentration
>magi variant

+condition damage
+healing power
-vitality
-concentration
>hybrid support/condi pressure spec

rune of savagery
(1): +25 Ferocity
(2): +10% might duration
(3): +50 Ferocity
(4): When you use a heal skill, gain 5 stacks of might for 10 seconds.
(5): +100 Ferocity
(6): +125 Power, +20% might duration

rune of interruption
(1): +25 Power
(2): +35 Ferocity
(3): +50 Power
(4): +65 Ferocity
(5): +100 Power
(6): Your next 3 attacks critical hit after you interrupt a foe.

rune of PROTEIN
(1): +25 Vitality
(2): +10% might duration
(3): +50 Vitality
(4): +15% might duration
(5): +100 Vitality
(6): Whenever you apply might to another ally, you heal that ally (50 × 0.01)

rune of mitigation
(1): +25 Toughness
(2): +10% protection duration
(3): +50 Toughness
(4): +15% protection duration
(5): +100 Toughness
(6): Whenever you are disabled, grant protection to nearby other allies (2sec 15icd 360 radius).

rune of endurance
(2): +10% resistance duration
(4): +15% resistance duration
(6): Grant resistance to nearby other allies when you use a heal skill (2sec 15icd 360 radius).

rune of focus
(2): +5% boons duration
(4): +10% boons duration
(6): +15% boons duration; convert 1 condition into a boon when for all nearby allies whenever you use a heal skill (10icd).

Sigil of ferocity
Gain 150 ferocity for 3 seconds when you swap weapons.

Sigil of nullification (revamp)
Remove 1 boon when you disable a foe.

Sigil of greed
Steal 1 boon when you disable a foe (5icd).

Sigil of air (nerf)
0.8 to 0.5

Sigil of strength (nerf)
1icd to 2icd

edit
updated.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

(edited by Stand The Wall.6987)

in PvP

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

This thread definitely catches my attention! Good job OP. Hopefully some good discussion comes of this. Some of the suggested rune choices would need some tweaking in my opinion, but the general idea of most is something I agree with.

https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”

in PvP

Posted by: Blades Of Fatalis.1279

Blades Of Fatalis.1279

First off, some sigil suggestions:
X amount of stacks of bleeding on interrupt
burn on crit
a stacking sigil which stacks 1% movement speed per stack up to 25%
A version of force sigils for condi damage
a sigil which clears or transfers 1 condi on interrupt.

Rune suggestions:
Something with similar bonuses to rune of the mad king, condi duration 5% and bleed duration increases but with condi damage as the rune stat
A rune with a 6 skill similar to lyssa runes (converts 5 condis to boons on elite cast) but with condi damage as main stat
A rune that clears condis on block with an icd
Runes with on interrupt effects: ie might, vuln, bleeding, lifesteal, ect, but nothing to the opness of the old perplexity
Different stat variations of many runes with unique bonuses to make them viable with other types of builds.

As a side but very important note, I do think that many items which are pvp exclusive atm and those which are added to it (ie any runes sigils or stat combinations availiable there) should be made availiable to the rest of the game, ie pve and world vs world, as craftable pieces of gear or acquirable as selections on gear which you can select stats.
This would hopefully help create a wider variety of builds in the rest of the game. plus its unfair that the other gamemodes don’t get these awesome toys too.

on a special note id really like to see a type of squishy condi gear with precision and ferocity as two of its stats made available to the rest of the game, would encourage less people to run around as trailblazers and dire builds maybe.

(edited by Blades Of Fatalis.1279)

in PvP

Posted by: Ivantreil.3092

Ivantreil.3092

Why no sigil suggestions

What about bringing the stack ferocity on kill sigil to pvp?
or Concentration sigil?

PvP Rifle Engi player no matter how dark the meta is.

Metabattle: Drunk Engineer build

in PvP

Posted by: SlimChance.6593

SlimChance.6593

Why are there Runes that give a bonus for executing Shouts, Wells, Traps, etc… but none for Glamours or Mantra’s or Symbols or Turrets or Spirits or etc???

Either provide Runes for all skill types, so that all professions have options. Or remove all Skill specific Runes

Or convert them to more generic types of triggers…. like “using a heal skill or an elite or on dodge or on block or..”

Eccho, Echo Oread – Mesmers (Yak’s Bend)
My EchoRupt Build - Forum Post

(edited by SlimChance.6593)

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Hybrid build Amulets

4 Stat amulet

Power 1050
Precision 560
Condition 1050
Vitality 560

5 stat option A if the 4 stat version is too powerfull

Power 900
Precision 900
condition damage 560
vitality 560
expertise 560

5 Stat option B

Power 900
Precison 900
condition damage 560
vitality 560
concentration 560

(edited by Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318)

in PvP

Posted by: Blades Of Fatalis.1279

Blades Of Fatalis.1279

what about a 5 stat: Condition damage: 900, power 560 Precision 560 Expertise 560 Ferocity 560.

in PvP

Posted by: Coronit.9432

Coronit.9432

Why no sigil suggestions

I doubt that cause blind only applies on one hit. If blind would behave like in gw1, it would be a different story though…

How about Sigill of the Teef? Using steal steals a random amount of gold from the target.
Enjoy pvp exploding.

Thief for Live – Noc
Pls more Noc-Noc-Jokes…
How to counter Unrelenting Assault… Not anymore :<

in PvP

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

Amulet suggestions: Split amulet into 3 items with 40%-30%-30% stat split to allow some stat customization, ditch most 4-stat combinations, bring back most removed 3-stat combinations bar sentinel’s. If things look like they’re becoming unkillable, actually balance the defensive skills and sustain on those builds, instead of just removing every stat combination with any defense on it.

Runes: Maybe some sets with bonuses for the newer skill types in the game? Honestly I’d rather just see some of the overperforming current rune sets dropped down and some of the underperforming ones bumped up, we’ve got tons of them already that hardly anyone would ever consider using.

Sigils: Anything that provides a little extra fury would be nice, probably in the ~35-45% uptime area, may be a bit too strong with stacked boon duration though. Might also consider another cover condition sigil, like 1 stack of 5s confusion on hit/crit with a 2-3s cd, or another AoE on-swap like hydro/geo but with a different condition applied and preferably lower direct damage than hydro/leeching currently do.

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Sigil of the skritt: 60% on crit/10 sec
Spawn near your feet a random shiny treasure.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bundle

in PvP

Posted by: Plexxing.2978

Plexxing.2978

Why no sigil suggestions

Maybe if necros got a trait that made blind not removable with auto attacks and/or acts as if a channeled attack is a single hit for the purpose of removing the blind. This is probably a horrible suggestion.

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

5 stats should be

3 stats
= 1200 + 900 + 900
= 3000

4 stats
= 1050 + 1050 + 560 + 560
= 3220
= 7.33% more

5 stats should be
= 900 + 900 + 560 + 560 + 560
= 3480
= 16% more

in PvP

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

some random sigil ideas:

Sigil of Blasting: On weapon swap, send out a wave of projectiles that deal (minimal) damage but are destructable so they can trigger traps/marks and eat projectiles (9s CD)

Sigil of Penetration: A blocked attack grants 3 unblockable strikes (9s CD)

Sigil of Disenchantment: Remove a defensive boon on crit (Resistance/Protection/Regen), 2s CD

Sigil of Revealing: Apply 1s of reveal on crit (25s CD, procs only on a stealth enemy)

Sigil of the Hunt: Gain movespeed on kill, up to +25%

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

1050 power
1050 precision
560 toughness
560 healing p.

I know toughness and healing power were a issue in the past but perhaps they could work fine as lesser stats without being op?
Classes that could make use of it would be ranger, warrior, engineer and perhaps mesmer as others are to squishy and 560 armor and healing is not enough to be able to sustain a 11k hp pool like you could with cleric (900 armor 1200 healing).

This could allow for more of a bruiser archetype instead of a full on healbot like menders and since it gives no vit you would be vulnerable to condition builds.

This amulet is basically what ele needs to have damage and FAIR chance in ranked solo q:

1. Might stacking is needed to dish out damage but it’s ok thing on ele!
2 .It fully uses what tempest has to offer with half of efficiency of cleric so bunkering won’t be possible as in old days.
3. Condi build counters it hard (diamond skin doesn’t make immune like in first seasons.
4. Give us this amulet and we will deal with overpopulation of DH.

Plz devs take look at this amulet proposition and think about it.

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

(edited by Mr Godlike.6098)

in PvP

Wolfric.9380

agreed this is the fresh air ele amulet for ele power/brusier builds.

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

1050 power
1050 vitality
560 condition damage
560 healing power

I’d like to see above and also a variant with power and condition damage flipped. I’d also like to see the two stat combinations below:

1050 condition damage
1050 healing power
560 power
560 vitality

1050 condition damage
1050 healing power
560 power
560 toughness

I think amulet combinations like this would allow for Elementalists spec’d for damage and Warriors spec’d for shout support.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

in PvP

Wolfric.9380

Velimere: while i would like the second one it´s dangerous on druid, ele, warrior and maybe scrapper.

in PvP

Posted by: HeadCrowned.6834

HeadCrowned.6834

We need more amulets that include healing power really. Only 2 options available right now, and one in which healing power is a minor (560) stat.

in PvP

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

We need more amulets that include healing power really. Only 2 options available right now, and one in which healing power is a minor (560) stat.

Don’t forget Magi

in PvP

Posted by: HeadCrowned.6834

HeadCrowned.6834

Don’t forget Magi

Ah ofcourse, sorry, my bad. Still, magi has basically 0 damage potential.

in PvP

Posted by: megilandil.7506

megilandil.7506

Sigil of Penetration: A blocked attack grants 3 unblockable strikes (9s CD)

great… more unblockables… why not unevadable atacks?, block spam have so much counterplay with too much unblockables, but evade spam have 0 counterplay unless very acurate timing( only for real pros who knows by instinct the vulnerable frames in evade and the casting time of their skills… and have near 0 ping…. )

in PvP

Posted by: Luto.1938

Luto.1938

Sigil of Bewilderment
50% Chance on Critical: Daze (1/4 sec).
(cooldown 30 sec)

Luto Locke
Twitch Stream

in PvP

Posted by: Seyiwaji.4082

Seyiwaji.4082

Why no sigil suggestions

Do you know how many sigil suggestions have been introduced and ignored for 2 years?

in PvP

Posted by: BeLZedaR.4790

BeLZedaR.4790

Here’s an important suggestion for sigils:
Have them show up our bar when their cooldown is off. The high cooldown sigils such as Sigil of Rage feel random and unpredictable and as such will never really be used unless they’re just plain broken overpowered.

Make condi rev great again.
Top 25 solo condi rev S7

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Rune Suggestions

Rework rune of the tempest for boon duration. Rework 6 skill since its very situational and not reliable. I’d do something like gain 1stack of stab for 1s everytime a shout is used (idk really its just bad right now).

I have disagree. I think rune of the tempest is actually very good on classes with low CD stunbreaks. I use it on one of my characters and your suggestion would completely ruin it for me.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

menders with condi damage would be beautiful.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria