And here 1 more reason why S6 is my last

in PvP

Posted by: AngryBear.8741

AngryBear.8741

I understand when you duo you can use fake DC to save your partner’s rating, but if I am in solo q, why did I get punished for DC if I got back, even had few top stats and my team won?

And BTW my connection was more than fine. This DC was entirely on your side for sure because my Internet did not break even for a second and my PC is more than good enough for GW2.

Your systems are such #$%%$#@ that I even got daily rewards for Necromancer win, but still I lost rating+got dishonor because of error on YOUR servers.

Just keep on losing players because 100% I will not participate in any of the following PvP seasons and I am so demotivated right now that I am not even sure I wanna continue playing this season at all anymore.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

I understand when you duo you can use fake DC to save your partner’s rating, but if I am in solo q, why did I get punished for DC if I got back, even had few top stats and my team won?

1) If a member of the a duo DC both of them lose rating.
2) DC punishment is purely based on how long you DC, there is no consideration for outcome.
3) You got your necro daily because the daily only checks win condition. Dishonor doesn’t give a crap about win/lose and only cares about whether you left or not.

The reason it is implemented like this is because teams sometimes (but rarely) win 4v5s, but rewarding the 5th guy that DC and did nothing would be folly in such a case.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

(edited by Crinn.7864)

in PvP

Posted by: AngryBear.8741

AngryBear.8741

1) If a member of the a duo DC both of them lose rating.
2) DC punishment is purely based on how long you DC, there is no consideration for outcome.

I understand that for duo, but I did not duo so I was obviously not trying to cheat anyone (unless you think I wanted to cheat myself). I DID NOT lose Internet connection but I got kicked from server. I did my best to reconnect as fast as possible, joined game while it was still in very early phase, got top stats and my team won and still system is punishing me. This is just adding insult to injury. Of course this is not the only reason, but when you add up everything that is going on this season, this is where I draw the line. I am not playing this game to be under stress and that is why I am moving away from this.

in PvP

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

The reason it is implemented like this is because teams sometimes (but rarely) win 4v5s, but rewarding the 5th guy that DC and did nothing would be folly in such a case.

In this case then if they DC’d and got back into the match and won, they just shouldn’t gain any rating, nor should they lose it, if they DC and get back in and lose fair enough, but its like a double punishment, also anyone who has played on EU server in the last 8-10 days, will know all to well about how random the login servers can be, and randomly kick you out of game, not to mention the game breaking bug in PvP when trying to swap toons before the match starts, where the game crashes, does anet take that into consideration, NOPE.