Anet Wants us to Grind! Well HF

in PvP

Posted by: Aaron.2413

Aaron.2413

Well seeing as Anet wants the players to grind to be on the top of the leaderboard… u will see me say it here first. In this first season I’m going to try and play 500 games. Win every single one. IF i am not the number 1-10 rated player in the leaderboard, I will quit team Q for good.

I will go ahead and say sorry to the 500 teams that I am going to steamroll. You can thank Anet for making us Grind so many games to claim what is rightfully ours.

Love, backpack

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Regardless of whether the new leaderboard is fair or not, I’d rather see people playing lots of games because of the leaderboard, than not playing so they can boost their rating by the weird decay system.

Top teams will continue to show they are top teams, and I’m sure the system can be changed so that the amount of games played becomes less of a factor if it becomes problematic. For example, if “Lexicety” stays as #1 rank with 46% win ratio. lol

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Posted by: Ekelon.7041

Ekelon.7041

This is why they are testing it. All they would need to do is adjust it so you lose more points for losing. If you just take out the 0 point loss, then that would probably fix it.