Anet. You done f'd up.

Anet. You done f'd up.

in PvP

Posted by: Baconomics.8674

Baconomics.8674

I was rolling with some guildies in ranked. One of us dc’d at the beginning of the match so it’s looking pretty grim but at about 100 to 200 they get back and we turn it around. We end up winning the game a disgustingly handsome 500 to 249. Get back to the lobby and we all find that we lost a pip, and in the match history it says “Desertion” instead of “Victory”.

Now I don’t know if this was directly caused by our buddies temporary dc or is a completely unrelated bug. But either way, it’s a whole lot of bs.

Ranked was already bad enough with all the unbalanced aids builds going around, but it is just the icing on the cake that even the pip system is broken. Please fix this asap Anet.

>:(

(also too bad the match history doesn’t actually signify which team you were on in a case like this, you’ll just have to take my word for it)

Attachments:

(edited by Baconomics.8674)

Anet. You done f'd up.

in PvP

Posted by: WuGzaGenius.5684

WuGzaGenius.5684

lmfao

Anet. You done f'd up.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Omg how aggravating. I have half a mind to send a ticket for that shenanigans.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Anet. You done f'd up.

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

EEEEEESSSPPPUUUUUURTS

I wonder what happened to Stronghold… Weren’t they suppose to fix it?

Anet. You done f'd up.

in PvP

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

Someone should compile all these fails. They’re hilarious.

Anet. You done f'd up.

in PvP

Posted by: ZachAttack.3957

ZachAttack.3957

ANet is aware of this bug and is working on a fix.

Anet. You done f'd up.

in PvP

Posted by: Alhadin.4032

Alhadin.4032

Ok so they fix it next year? Maebye next monhts?
Necro rally bug with transfers say HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anet. You done f'd up.

in PvP

Posted by: HEDRO.2345

HEDRO.2345

RALLY BUG WITH TRANSFERS LOLOLOLOL maybe in gw3

Anet. You done f'd up.

in PvP

Posted by: Alhadin.4032

Alhadin.4032

And dont forget imob bug :-))))

Anet. You done f'd up.

in PvP

Posted by: SamTheGuardian.2938

SamTheGuardian.2938

I was rolling with some guildies in ranked. One of us dc’d at the beginning of the match so it’s looking pretty grim but at about 100 to 200 they get back and we turn it around. We end up winning the game a disgustingly handsome 500 to 249. Get back to the lobby and we all find that we lost a pip, and in the match history it says “Desertion” instead of “Victory”.

Now I don’t know if this was directly caused by our buddies temporary dc or is a completely unrelated bug. But either way, it’s a whole lot of bs.

Ranked was already bad enough with all the unbalanced aids builds going around, but it is just the icing on the cake that even the pip system is broken. Please fix this asap Anet.

>:(

(also too bad the match history doesn’t actually signify which team you were on in a case like this, you’ll just have to take my word for it)

Same thing happened to me. System rebooted and I was the one who DC’d early in the game. Once I rebooted and came back in the score was 490 to 320 or close to that, everyone on my team lost a pip and I was not given dishonor as I should have been.