Anet didnt even fix anything!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Elitist.8701

Elitist.8701

Just has a match with 3 Thieves followed by a match with 2 Mesmers. WTF I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE FIXED!!!!!!!!! ANET!!!!!!!

Best Multiclass NA. RIP my beautiful Necromancer, such a shame. Retired, April 2015. GG Anet,
I’m not coming back, not that you care.

in PvP

Posted by: Big Xxxxx.5689

Big Xxxxx.5689

You think you have an issue? i still have that Map selection screen up which means i can’t even pve, pvp, wvw, or nothing. no one is even informing us in any way what the situation is.

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Just has a match with 3 Thieves followed by a match with 2 Mesmers. WTF I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE FIXED!!!!!!!!! ANET!!!!!!!

You should know by now.

Pic’s or it didn’t happen.

Didn’t they teach you how to support your argument which you are claiming, you don’t just ramble, you show evidence.

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaken.4215

Forsaken.4215

You are a complete noob player who has no idea what he is doing gtfo

kenjutsu

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaken.4215

Forsaken.4215

This elitist guy should be banned for his behaviour in game it is actually sickening.

kenjutsu

in PvP

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

This elitist guy should be banned for his behaviour in game it is actually sickening.

I don’t disagree, but what does that have to do with the topic?

OP, I am under the impression this was a bug, calm down, let them work the kinks out, they made some big changes. What was wrong with the other threads by the way? do you feel your particular complaint warrants its own thread?

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c