Anet fix the CC into wall bug

in PvP

Posted by: Nighthawk.4687

Nighthawk.4687

Like this has been in the game for 3 months now and literally costs games. It’s like effectively having one person on your team DC. A close game that could have gone either way immediately becomes a loss for whoever’s team has a teammate that gets knocked into the wall. Khylo is by far the worst map that it happens on, but I’ve seen it happen on temple and forest as well.

in PvP

Posted by: Nighthawk.4687

Nighthawk.4687

Like this is going to happen in the monthly tournament finals, and cost some team 1st place, and it will be entirely your fault.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

An even more depressing fact is people who do this deliberately will not get temp, auto, or perma banned for match manipulate because Anet has yet to fix their player report system.

Even if they investigate, there will be no “hard evidence” of match manipulation because games are limited to only chat logs :/

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

They won’t fix it until it goes massively public on some popular 3rd party news platform.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: megilandil.7506

megilandil.7506

An even more depressing fact is people who do this deliberately will not get temp, auto, or perma banned for match manipulate because Anet has yet to fix their player report system.

Even if they investigate, there will be no “hard evidence” of match manipulation because games are limited to only chat logs :/

last match got one of teamies stucked more than two times… this can be casual
viewing now so many guards with hammer, rangers with hard cc pets etc etc…and maps as skihammer and kilo selected much often than ever….
this glitch is being hard xploited

(edited by megilandil.7506)

in PvP

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

I’ve played 1 match this season, to try and get back into playing this PvP again after being an avid PvP’er in the early years, to slowly dwindle down to a casual PvP’er due to numerous reasons ranging from IRL, ingame problems, and lack of map/gamestyle variety (and to see exactly what some complaints were about.)

We were 20pts ahead at 430-410, DH pulls me into the wall. I could either A ) stay there or B ) relog. We lost the game, we could definitely have won it had the DH not PURPOSEFULLY bugged my character into the map textures.
I logged out. I wont try again until these wall bugs are fixed. They are being exploited, and offenders should be punished.

Kitten.

(edited by Haleydawn.3764)

in PvP

Posted by: Sly.9518

Sly.9518

Lulz this bug has been in game for Over two years and has been extremely highlighted with DH and Rev in the last two. To expect it to be magically fixed now after years of complaints about it is laughable there’s a 12 letter word that starts with I and ends with E that defines this situation.

in PvP

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

I sent screens of someone openly admitting to pulling people into walls to their exploits email. He also admitted to throwing matches. He’s still in the top 50. I wonder how he got there?

in PvP

Posted by: Solstace.2514

Solstace.2514

It is silly that this is still an issue. Had a ranger knock me into a pillar in coliseum. He went lol. Our team was up 150, I typed stuck but by time I came back match was even. Not illegal but incredibly unsporting. Wish anet would act on this.

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Always run into Dragonhunters trying to pull me into the walls on the side nodes. It’s incredibly annoying since I have to either leave the cap to avoid getting pulled in the wall or blow resources for stability.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Kadj.6725

Kadj.6725

Always run into Dragonhunters trying to pull me into the walls on the side nodes. It’s incredibly annoying since I have to either leave the cap to avoid getting pulled in the wall or blow resources for stability.

See, this is why it’s not getting fixed, it’s counterplay for line of sight…!

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

See, this is why it’s not getting fixed, it’s counterplay for line of sight…!

Counterplay for los!? Lol. It is using los. I’m on point, DH lands a spear, leaves point to go on other side of wall to prepare to pull me into the wall. Can’t attack him due to los. Can’t finish capping the point without stability or I’ll be pulled into the wall. My only option is to pop stability or chase the DH off point and give up the cap. :-P

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

its balanced guys >:}

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.