Anet the Multi PiP losses

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

I dont understand why i have to lose 2 pips for a game like this. I died once by treb and every fight i was in the team won. You cant have a League system based on PiP winning and losing im sorry.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Browrain.7346

Browrain.7346

Is it not obvious? Your team was favored to win with the 4-man team vs all soloq’ers. Unfortunately for you, you got stuck with them that game and them being a party cost you an extra pip.

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

Is it not obvious? Your team was favored to win with the 4-man team vs all soloq’ers. Unfortunately for you, you got stuck with them that game and them being a party cost you an extra pip.

Im just losing it.

I win 2 in a row and get 2 pips. I play a 3 man premade of 2 legendarys and 1 amber with 2 diamond solo ques and i lose 3 pips when we were 5 solo que diamonds.

I win 2 in a row and i get this match and lose 2 pips. There are no words to explain the frustration of having days winning 4-5-6 games and losing 1-2-3 and having less pips. I think i just need to do dailies and just leave again.

in PvP

Posted by: DrMatt.9408

DrMatt.9408

Win 1 pip Win 1 pip Loose 2 pips Win 1 pip Win 1 pip Loose 2 pips Win 1 pip Win 1 pip Loose 2 pips Win 1 pip Win 1 pip Loose 2 pips Win 1 pip Win 1 pip Loose 2 pips Win 1 pip Win 1 pip Loose 2 pips Win 1 pip Win 1 pip Loose 2 pips Win 1 pip Win 1 pip Loose 2 pips Win 1 pip Win 1 pip Loose 2 pips Win 1 pip Win 1 pip Loose 2 pips Win 1 pip Win 1 pip Loose 2 pips Win 1 pip Win 1 pip Loose 2 pips………………….one more try
Win 1 pip Win 2 pip Win1 PIP OMG YES……..LOOSE 3 PIP

All is vain

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I lost 2 pips for this, my team was just getting farmed pretty hard, which is ok and quite common. But 2 pips los? Really?

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

2 pip losses in stronghold shouldn’t be a thing. The match is very different than conquest and the scores are usually lopsided compared to conquest.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in PvP

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

Im just losing it.

I win 2 in a row and get 2 pips. I play a 3 man premade of 2 legendarys and 1 amber with 2 diamond solo ques and i lose 3 pips when we were 5 solo que diamonds.

I win 2 in a row and i get this match and lose 2 pips. There are no words to explain the frustration of having days winning 4-5-6 games and losing 1-2-3 and having less pips. I think i just need to do dailies and just leave again.

Either me or you have a serious problem….just wondering if it is a joke.
In your screen the legendary team lost and really deserve a pip loss.
So if you lost pips you should have been the guy on their side …and you deserve this loss.
You are in diamond…maybe it is time to learn for which team you are playing :-)

in PvP

Posted by: Operator.6523

Operator.6523

The lose 2 pips thing is extremely disheartening. I wanted to push to Legendary if my skill allowed it, but no way am I gonna try after just reaching diamond.

This is because 2 pips losses are usually due to MMR abuse (this happened multiple times) and the time I lost 2 pips because a teammate left after immediately dying in the first 30 seconds.

The main reason it’s disheartening is 2 pip losses are extremely time consuming to get back. If on average a game takes 10 minutes + 5 minutes que time + wait time, it takes at the very least 30 minutes to get back to even… and thats assuming I win both!

Hell no am I gonna grind to legendary as a solo q. I couldn’t possibly get good enough to carry teams solo. I also don’t want to find a duo que or full team to play with.

(edited by Operator.6523)

in PvP

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

Adorable that you’re happy with multiple pip wins but not the losses. Just adorable.

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

in PvP

kdaddy.5431

Adorable that you’re happy with multiple pip wins but not the losses. Just adorable.

I didnt in these situations get 2 pips per win. I simply won 2 matches and got 1 pip from each win for 2 pips.

Ill give you a example of what happened. On 1-3-16 i had 3 PiPs in tier 3 and i went 4-4. 4 wins and 4 losses and i left the night in tier3 1 PiP.