Anet, this way GW2 will be WoW realy fast..

in PvP

Posted by: Kanenas.4906

Kanenas.4906

Nerfing anything that is hard to counter, making anything to easy….
Rly? -15% to pistol whip? OK then let thiefs do damage by looking only… And leaving warrior as is? Sure kids play warriors, let’s make kids happy.
I see Guild wars 2 becoming Kids Wars 2 really fast. WoW became this after giving up to kids demands…
I like this game, please do not let the kid’s demands ruin it..I try to bring my friends in to play with me…..Please do not make me tell them “a warrior is the only choice” when they will ask me which profession to play…

From a real fun, someone who loves to play the game…

Nobody is bad by nature

in PvP

Posted by: Volte.9670

Volte.9670

Warriors do less burst than thieves

Ovadose – 80 Asura Engineer

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

I’m pretty sure they ignore everyone on the pvp forums and just look at their data.

in PvP

Posted by: drinkmore.8053

drinkmore.8053

I play a bunker ele and never have problem dealing with warriors, but thieves used to take 75% of my hp in several seconds.

in PvP

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Kanenas

Sure kids play warriors, let’s make kids happy.
I see Guild wars 2 becoming Kids Wars 2 really fast. WoW became this after giving up to kids demands…
I like this game, please do not let the kid’s demands ruin it..I try to bring my friends in to play with me…..Please do not make me tell them “a warrior is the only choice” when they will ask me which profession to play…

You are really insecure about something here son. “kids this, kids that” I’d wager my child is older than you, “kid”. /eyeroll

Show us on the doll where the warrior touched you.

Thieves have a place on tourney teams, warriors do not currently. You are mad. Get over it.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

in PvP

Posted by: Nicko.5619

Nicko.5619

Warriors are fine now as well as thieves…only mesmers are a pain in the arese…but every game needs one annoying class..uhhhhmmm..cough i mean profession

in PvP

Posted by: Xhaiden.3891

Xhaiden.3891

Looking at data doesn’t help if you aren’t actually playing the game to see why you’re getting said data to begin with. Last patch proved that one.

Doesn’t matter if your data said 4 if you don’t check to see if it was because 1+3 or 2+2.

in PvP

Posted by: Infinitus.3712

Infinitus.3712

Arena net have already stated that they ignore most of Nerf Profession X cause it’s OP and Profession Y needs a buff for sure.

They also said that they have a dedicated team that are playing sPVP on a daily basis so they are aware of what is unbalanced and what is. In my opinion the pistol whip damage reduction was needed for the pure fact it has a stun interlinked with the main ability. Where as Hundred Blades is only damage and if they need to add a stun they require a utility slot to be filled for that one purpose. Also for the fact that Hundred blades has a cooldown and Pistol whip doesn’t.

Trust in Arena net they do know what they’re doing and I play a mesmer and we’ve had a slight balance this patch also and i wouldn’t be suprised if there are more to come. It’s how MMO’s work.

Infi TV- Engineer for Genesis Gaming [GG]
http://www.twitch.tv/infintitus
https://twitter.com/infinitustv -[Desolation EU]

in PvP

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Pistol whip also provides evasion DURING the attack. Warriors have to spend 3 utility slots in order to get the same functionality out of HB as thieves have with PW.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

in PvP

Posted by: Hopeless.8195

Hopeless.8195

Pistol whip also provides evasion DURING the attack. Warriors have to spend 3 utility slots in order to get the same functionality out of HB as thieves have with PW.

With longer c/d as well I believe.

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

good bleed thieves are scarier than PW/HS thieves anyways

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

in PvP

Posted by: Infinitus.3712

Infinitus.3712

Null field and arcane thievery say hi

Infi TV- Engineer for Genesis Gaming [GG]
http://www.twitch.tv/infintitus
https://twitter.com/infinitustv -[Desolation EU]

in PvP

Posted by: woeye.2753

woeye.2753

But it’s much harder to play it this way. It’s way more easier to burst someone down without letting him fight back. Like snipers in FPS games

in PvP

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

Bleed thieves is way harder to fight imo. You can make a thieves with high bleed damage and infinite initiative while landing death blossom to a group over and over again and you hp won’t go down due to Signet of Malice+Assassin’s reward.

Not to forget the caltrops.. ugh those 50% movement slow, and it’s stackable…

There is one problem on this build, you need to be in the USA. Yes, bad ping will make it hard for this to work. You’ll eventually find that DB will have a slight delay to make it cast repeatedly.

in PvP

Posted by: Lilbeezy.8134

Lilbeezy.8134

I play a guardian, don’t say warriors and thief’s are on the same playing field..
Warrior are a joke, a thief can do damage! A warrior,? well iv never seen them deal damage be for.

a warrior can dps/roam and support bunker… but why take a warrior for any of them roles ?
want Melee dps take a thief hell take a shout spec guardian that is really strong

want a bunker take a guardian,engi or elly be for a warrior any day of the week

in PvP

Posted by: BadSantaBoy.9105

BadSantaBoy.9105

1) OP is clearly butthurt thief who needs unfair advantage to win PvP
2) I really do not blame ArenaNet for “giving in to the kids” like you say WoW has. I’m no ArenaNet fanboy, I actually hate them, but I do not blame them for changing their game in favor of the majority of their players. You think they care if 1 person QQs if they’re satisfying the requests of much more?

in PvP

Posted by: Xhaiden.3891

Xhaiden.3891

Infinitus

Trust in Arena net they do know what they’re doing and I play a mesmer and we’ve had a slight balance this patch also and i wouldn’t be suprised if there are more to come. It’s how MMO’s work.

Anet has given no reason at all to trust them so far. Seeing as my main was an Ele, I have no faith in them either. ;p

in PvP

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

PW did way too much.

TBH I was shocked when I saw they doubled the stun duration and gave it evasion lol.

in PvP

Posted by: Kneru.8014

Kneru.8014

But it’s much harder to play it this way. It’s way more easier to burst someone down without letting him fight back. Like snipers in FPS games

Not really harder, the issue is that it just takes fooorrreeevvveeerrr. Just finished a tPvP match and decided to take a break. 3rd Match, Kyhlo. Switched to a condition build a couple days ago away from my Backstab build.

Towards the end I ended up in the clocktower against a Gaurdian, both of us going back and forth. I’d get him close to death, he would heal up to pretty much, if not completely, full. He’d get me close, and I’d heal up, stealth, caltrops, etc.

This fight lasted what seemed like 5 minutes. Finally killed him, dodged the AoE Knockback, stomped so I could cap. Started capping and 3 more people ran into CT. By this time the time ran out, so we won. But dear god that fight took forever. Did not think it would ever end. Seriously… O.o