Another legendary back piece next year ?

in PvP

Posted by: Youngertwo.4956

Youngertwo.4956

It is my understanding that there will be another legendary back piece next year from the meta pvp achievement. I am not interested after the hundress of marches this year.
However , if it was for a different armor piece, like a helmet other chest piece, I would reconsider. This seems to make much more sense.

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

Legendary vial of salt!

in PvP

Posted by: Fade to Black.7042

Fade to Black.7042

Or lengendary shoulders with some crazy effect

in PvP

Posted by: orisci.6527

orisci.6527

Legendary PvP weapons with same effect as back or additional armor with same effect!

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

I hope it’s another backpiece purely BECAUSE it will make a lot of people uninterested in repeating the grind. A lot of people are PvPing that probably shouldn’t be, and wouldn’t be if not for the backpiece.

Allow people to get this one and keep pumping out new backpieces. Only the people that actually want to PvP will bother, as it should’ve been with this one.

We need to take steps to remove the people from sPvP that aren’t there for the PvP, but for the backpiece.

One foot out the door, yet again.

in PvP

Posted by: Sparky.8724

Sparky.8724

If it ends up being another legendary backpiece, I really hope all owners of the current legendary will unlock the skin of the new one

in PvP

Posted by: Fade to Black.7042

Fade to Black.7042

I hope it’s another backpiece purely BECAUSE it will make a lot of people uninterested in repeating the grind. A lot of people are PvPing that probably shouldn’t be, and wouldn’t be if not for the backpiece.

Allow people to get this one and keep pumping out new backpieces. Only the people that actually want to PvP will bother, as it should’ve been with this one.

We need to take steps to remove the people from sPvP that aren’t there for the PvP, but for the backpiece.

It’s not the ppl who seek out the backpiece (PvE ppl), it’s the MMR system. Actually it’s good ppl from PvE to get in PvP to become interesed and start taking it seriously.
We have ranks to separate the badand good players.

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Another back piece would be as lame as all hell. How about a ring or accessory that has a visual effect? Gloves? A Helmet? Shouldeguard? ANYTHING but another backpack…

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

NO.

no more back item, please.

free ascended chest armor or full set 6 piece armor pieces please.