Any full zerker builds remaining?

in PvP

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

is anyone still playing full zerker builds (power crit chance crit dmg) in the current meta?
if yes, how does it feel now? still viable? what class?

everyone seems like they are running ‘you will take a thousand years to kill me’ build

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

in PvP

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I’ve tried it on rev but I basically die immediately if anything with condis so much as looks at me.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I used to run various lockdown/rupt zerker Mes/Chrono setups. But I just couldn’t get the penetration necessary to effectively take down the new specs running around. Pre HoT I’d always liked doing a bit of killshot war kitten , so with the drop of Berserker I changed to, and developed Zerkerberker.

My initial build was ok, but I’ve spent the time since HoT properly developing the build and playstyle. Warriors are in full sob mode right now, lamenting the loss of their old roles/place in PvP. I play zerkerberker as roaming DPS +1, and its entirely effective and viable. The job is to rotate around and remove enemies from point, including those block/reflect users. Hardest matchup are those bunker, immortal tempests (the damage reduction and move speed make them a kitten to take down), and some manner of druid spec (who I won’t 1v1 on anymore). Otherwise its open season on everything. The build also drops some heavy AoE team fight DPS, you just have to be smart about your placement and timing of wading in (no defensive line, no endure pain).

Here’s the build
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJAURnMdA1dg9dAWhAEliliATJv16yCGDgHQA494mcnuA-TZBBABEcEAA4SAo/DAoo9HKrMAA

Some gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnFsyjzelgM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIPb2NXUWUo

I don’t know how other classes are stacking up for the roaming DPS role, but I feel zerkerberker is a heavy contender for the #1 spot.

BTW: Sig of Fury also serves as a second stunbreak access as it’ll give full adrenaline allowing access to berserk mode (which breaks stuns, and will continue to proc that stability). If you’re familiar with good burst/kiting/duking gameplay (I come from Mes, as I said), you should find it easy to play effectively.

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Does Assassin count?

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

in PvP

Posted by: Skyline Crash.6254

Skyline Crash.6254

i still use zerker medi guard but now with DH

so Valor/DH/Virtues

in PvP

Posted by: Miles Smiles.8951

Miles Smiles.8951

Still playing zerker power ranger ;D Feels good…when people ignore you..

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

Any warriors i know still playing warrior are full zerker now due to the lack of sustain

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

in PvP

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

Try a Full Power ranger with Marks/nature magic/druid use the combat traits on the Druid trait line , super speed when entering cele form and Lingering light for the blind.

use the Typical GS/LB combo with Reduced Cooldowns and Instinctive Reaction + Clarions bond+ a pet tiger for fury procs also add on heal as one to copy fury proc from pet, include evasive Purity this allows you to run at 33%(pet bird swiftness and team mates) at all times and then use Celestaial shadow to escape any mobility crippling attempts.

LTW,protective ward,Druid lingering light for blind or Ancient seeds for a hard hitting hilt bash (if you do use Seeds use a Raven pet plus the tiger) or atleast one pet that has a gap close like the smokescale plus the smoke field works good comboed with luna inpact dazes the target and stealths you in the field so you can get off a large Maul attack.

due to the stealth/defence abilities from huntershot/smoke field? and celestial shadow / block on gs and point blank shot weapon skills should have enough survival alone.

for the utilitiy use , you could use spike trap or vipers nest in combination with SoR+ glyph of tides(for a defence Knock back with a chunk of damage)

this set up can be played as full Beserker because its skill is in its timing, traits and useage of skills.

if you feel SoR and evasive purity does not have enough condi clear swap to healing spring.

also the aim of taking druid is not to use it to heal but to prevent death in tight situations to set up a daze/stun chain and Mobility reasons using Celestial shadow as a team superspeed + stealth ability.

this build can be considered a high Range / CC mode with support and effective burst but lacks Sustained dps alone, if you put this together with a DH or a person granting quickness or a warroir to distract / take hits.

the build is extremely effective in stronghold and possible in conquest , for WvW its highly mobile out of combat and is a amazing ranged supporter for back lines.

just like the old issues we had with Movement out of combat, ether use signet of the hunt to keep up or swap out Celestial shadow for natural stride but these two traits are entierly a personal preference.

(edited by Zenos Osgorma.2936)

in PvP

Posted by: Vendetta.1958

Vendetta.1958

I play a survival shortbow-S/D ranger (not druid) with zerk amulet, and I find it both fun to play and effective – provided I’m playing well. It will never be meta, but it’s fun to play, and an honest build (it doesn’t carry you, what you get out depends on what you put in)

But yeah, if you are aiming to beat everyone you come up against, there is 50 shades of cheese you could be running, and none of it features zerk ammy.

Veypa Windclaw
Fanciest Charr OCX
Mreow – [HD]

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

You can run the Berserker ammy on DH, but you need to take Trappers runes for it. Monk Focus and stealth from traps makes the 11k hp manageable. If you don’t use Trapper runes you’re better off going Marauder ammy for the added vit.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

is anyone still playing full zerker builds (power crit chance crit dmg) in the current meta?
if yes, how does it feel now? still viable? what class?

everyone seems like they are running ‘you will take a thousand years to kill me’ build

Sometimes Mesmer and Revenants run Zerker.
You may find Pro League Zerker builds in my signature…

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAR8en0nBNqhlpB2oBEgilTj68JiirjMAWggqeav2vF-TZBFwAEuAA12fYxBBoaZAAPBAA

This is what I run on my mesmer (swap Decoy for Portal in teamq, or Wall of Precog if you prefer). The reason it works in berzerker is that you have a lot of small heals with the Inspiration line (more profitable on a smaller health pool), and every condi cleanse you have is instacast, so if you’re reactive enough, you won’t die to condis. You also have a lot of active defenses.

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

I recently got into Sword/Pistol Assassin amulet (I know, not zerker. same principal, I just prefer critting to not). Works well on people just running solo. Especially if they only have one stunbreak (using scorpion wire to 1200 range trigger it for my safety).

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

in PvP

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

It’s just kinda pointless to run berzerker instead of Marauder these days. The difference in stats are NOT worth the 500 vitality.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.