Anyone been Tuna'd yet?

Anyone been Tuna'd yet?

in PvP

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

Just a light hearted thread wondering if anyone has been Tuna’d by a Mesmer yet?ccan you share the experience please? It sounds HILARIOUS (I play almost everything but Mesmer lol). I was taking over the Ruins in Capricorn (missed the patch notes about this ability underwater) fought off a couple sharks and was fighting a player out of nowhere I’m a kittening fish!? I was so stunned for the second I almost ripped my headphones out of the jack. God I haven’t laughed so hard in a game in a long time. (Killed the Mesmer on tuna release)

Anyone else get hit by the terror of the deep?

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW

Anyone been Tuna'd yet?

in PvP

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

No, but I’ve done it to a couple of people. Definitely a giggle for me, but I’m sure it’s not fun looking like shark food.

I’m curious though, how did you find the right mesmer after release? In that time I can easily put up 3 clones while swimming circles around you, if I don’t shatter them on your tail fin first.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Anyone been Tuna'd yet?

in PvP

Posted by: Kita.7819

Kita.7819

I have. I just swam around saying “tunatunatuna” because I had no idea what any of my skills did.

Kita – Guardian
Server: Darkhaven. The Besthaven.

Anyone been Tuna'd yet?

in PvP

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

Ahaha yeah same.

@Herr the Mesmer was bad and I had 2 dodges while Tina’s :-6

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW