Anyone else feel this way..

in PvP

Posted by: SobeSoul.6910

SobeSoul.6910

Would you rather wait an extra few minutes for better class balancing in matches than run into premades or stacked turret engies?

in PvP

Posted by: shaman.1938

shaman.1938

YES and I would love to see the maps better balanced and penalties for “team ups” ..

I watched it today as the 2 other teams literally avoided each other to gang up on the 3rd team ..

the 3rd team is already WAY below numbers level of the other 2 since people get tired of never getting to do anything but die and respawn and not even having their own keep ..

lastly in the edge of mists the fear/knock off bridges is a bit too much .. hey it would be fine IF every class could do it but some can’t so we end up with more tedium

personally going back to never going into PvP of any sort

in PvP

SobeSoul.6910

What?

/15chars

in PvP

Posted by: Domino.1359

Domino.1359

What?

/15chars

Huh?

in PvP

Posted by: wwwes.1398

wwwes.1398

YES YES YES.

I’ve said many times, there needs to be a button that says “match me now” on the queue screen. If you press that button, then it shoehorns you into a match that might not be a perfect fit. If you do not press that button, then the game will wait until it finds something better.

in PvP

Posted by: Royal.2693

Royal.2693

I don’t see a point in having class balancing. It will just lead to boring mirror matchups. SoloQ should be more fun than that.

in PvP

SobeSoul.6910

I don’t see a point in having class balancing. It will just lead to boring mirror matchups. SoloQ should be more fun than that.

Except this isn’t Solo Q and there are turret engineers who queue together.

Take a mirror match over daily class and turret stacking any day of the week.

in PvP

Posted by: wwwes.1398

wwwes.1398

Tucker Max quote. That’s…. that’s just terrible.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Personally, I’d just be happy if ANET hired a balance team. Clearly there isn’t one given that turret engis and nade spam cele engis are still so strong.

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

No. Because the match would suck skill-wise anyway.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz