Anyone else here that was a part of...

in PvP

Posted by: Ranglon Hoth.9706

Ranglon Hoth.9706

This epic battle last night? Back and fourth all game. One of the best PVP games I have ever played in. Thanks if you were a part of it.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Woah that does look like it was a fun game. What was the best play you saw in it?

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

This epic battle last night? Back and fourth all game. One of the best PVP games I have ever played in. Thanks if you were a part of it.

But look at all of the rest of his game, ahahahaha. I guess in GW2’s pvp you have to hit the lottery to get a fair and competitive game. Lol that screenshot is awesome!

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

in PvP

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

But look at all of the rest of his game, ahahahaha. I guess in GW2’s pvp you have to hit the lottery to get a fair and competitive game. Lol that screenshot is awesome!

Looks a lot like most people’s match records, I’d guess. It could be mine. The league system is fundamentally broken.

in PvP

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

Wait until you get 500 vs 500

in PvP

Ranglon Hoth.9706

Woah that does look like it was a fun game. What was the best play you saw in it?

The best play was right at the end when we capped home and then took out the beast for the win. There were lots though…insane skirmishes at mid. All 3 points were constantly being contested. It was just a real great game.

in PvP

Ranglon Hoth.9706

On some level I agree with you. I can hold my own in any match, but group comp needs to be addressed. I don’t know how the system works so it’s hard to speculate, but it certainly could use some tweaking. Out of all those matches listed the only one where I felt I had no chance was with the lone warrior match. We were a group of two warriors and three thieves. One guy even commented before the match this is the “GG” comp. It certainly did feel like it was over before it started as we were facing 2 necros, engi, War and Rev. I still tried but they did wreck us hard. I’ve had some pretty frustrating moments this season, but nothing is perfect, and I’m still playing so obviously I’m enjoying it. Also as you can see I’ve played the majority of my pvp as ranger (my main) but have started to branch out into other classes this season in order to improve my knowledge of other classes. I also only play ranked when it’s available. You’re not going to get better if you don’t play against the best competition that you can. That is just my own opinion.

in PvP

Ranglon Hoth.9706

I didn’t even realize that was possible!

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

I didn’t even realize that was possible!

Afaik, its theoretically possible and i think i saw it once, that you can lose a 501-500.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in PvP

Posted by: Jimmito.1586

Jimmito.1586

I had a draw and we still lost a pip -.- Check it

Attachments:

(edited by Jimmito.1586)

in PvP

Ranglon Hoth.9706

I had a draw and we still lost a pip -.- Check it

Crazy!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

I think i was there, i remember a clutch lord kill that happened recently and im pretty sure that was the score. Did you have a revenant on your team? I think we were losing for most of the match

Unfortunately its not on my history anymore

(edited by Ragion.2831)

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

The best play was right at the end when we capped home and then took out the beast for the win. There were lots though…insane skirmishes at mid. All 3 points were constantly being contested. It was just a real great game.

Nice! I had my first balanced ranked match yesterday, 500 – 498 in our favor. We were actually losing most of the match and at the end we managed to cap all three points in temple of silent storm while 10 points behind. The other team got 1 point 1 second too late to keep their lead. It was intense and a very fun match. I wish more of them were like that

in PvP

Ranglon Hoth.9706

I think i was there, i remember a clutch lord kill that happened recently and im pretty sure that was the score. Did you have a revenant on your team? I think we were losing for most of the match

Unfortunately its not on my history anymore

Yep…your name looks familiar to me. Thanks for the game. I was the druid on your team.

in PvP

Ranglon Hoth.9706

Nice! I had my first balanced ranked match yesterday, 500 – 498 in our favor. We were actually losing most of the match and at the end we managed to cap all three points in temple of silent storm while 10 points behind. The other team got 1 point 1 second too late to keep their lead. It was intense and a very fun match. I wish more of them were like that

Yep..honestly win or lose…those are the matches I want to be a part of. Congrats!

in PvP

Posted by: SolarDragon.7063

SolarDragon.7063

Balanced match? Hacker confirmed. Plz be to the banhammer.