Anyone else run into a few crazy strong wars?

in PvP

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

I was doing some hot join on my thief and its normal to see a necro/war team farming hot join, but man I ran into this solo war sword/sword longbow he killed everyone over and over. Three of us got him down to 10% a few times , but he would just run away and regain his health while we were still shooting him. I looked at his spec he was running something like: 10/10/20/0/30 and life steal sigils one was on crit even though he only had like 10% crit chance.His utilitys were bulls charge and all the rest signets. I can’t remember what runes he had, but I was not able to kill him even if i did everything right. I wasn’t the only one though I don’t think he died once in the 3 matches we played. His dps was fantastic as well he would range with the lb till he had enough rage to use the fire aoe then go sword/sword bulls rush flurry then jump away and go back to longbow and start over. His team lost a few of the matches, but he was untouchable even when we ganged up on him.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in PvP

Posted by: Krayiss.4926

Krayiss.4926

Its got a 5sec cd so life steal sigil is good if u have low crit cause it doesn’t proc back to back and have high healing which ima guess he had alot with toughness of course and the signet heal which isn’t a bad regen heal. Thats all I know tho cause I haven’t face a war who lasted 2 DS rotations from me yet in Tpvp

Necro 10/30/0/0/30 7/26

in PvP

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

lolz of course the most op class spec combo the game has seen will smash a war I am but a lowly thief pretty close to the bottom of the rung now that our targets have all been mega buffed. Our kills mostly come from new players to the game or new to spvp I have been staying out of tpvp cause I have been struggling in even hot join should prolly just go back to ranger, but I like a challenge.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in PvP

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

it’s 30% on crit though which would make it 3% of all hits. doesn’t seem like he would hit people 30 times in 5 seconds I keep it proccing but who knows.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in PvP

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

10% crit chance + high fury uptime from Sig of Rage makes it 30%. Then consider how huge the Longbow fire field is and that it keeps hitting people standing inside it.

LB 3 is also a multi hit attack.

LB auto attack is multi hit.

Sword burst is multi hit.

Many multi hit abilities to trigger it.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry