Anyone know time the leaderboards lock in?

in PvP

Posted by: Nyspar.6103

Nyspar.6103

On Jan 13 the top 250 players get a Mini Llama. I’m rank 240 right now, wondering whether or not I should risk playing a few more games (and probably losing) to get my rank to a safer place, or will the lock happen sooner than I think? I hope today at reset = Jan 13 on GMT :o

[DnT] TargNyspar
Targaryen / Nymaria / Dwagonfire / Dwagonhunter

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

My bet is when the Tuesday update goes live, which is typically 12 noon PST.

I’d put some cushion room in now since there’s about ~28 hours left for people to grind into the next tier.

[SoF]

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

it’s very unlikely you will go backwards by playing more games unless you are using a new build or something you aren’t used to.

in PvP

Posted by: Special K.8143

Special K.8143

where can i read about this contest where the “top 250” get mini llama? the Search function on the forums are totally useless.

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

where can i read about this contest where the “top 250” get mini llama? the Search function on the forums are totally useless.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-wintersday-competitive-event-schedule/

[SoF]

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

It was GW2 news at start of test season. Can be found somewhere buried in their news posts. Most likely it will happen for sure at the update at noonish.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

I was at 215 or something like that , took a break on the weekend and fell to 251 today. So ye you better grind out a few more matches