Arah Path Structered PvP final reward.......

in PvP

Posted by: learon.2431

learon.2431

Oke hello people my name Yakain on the server ( Gandara EU )

I just spent my entire weekend in Structured PvP, Doing the Arah path to grind out the final reward, As it states it gives A [ Dungeon armor box choice boxes contain a spesific. Armor SET and a spesific set of stat combos ] So then please tell me arena.net why i only got 1 piece of armor as it stand SET As in more then 1 piece as in multipele pieces

Just to be sure i read it right here is a link to the box with the written text on it

is this a bug or not…? if not please fix the idiotic text

Greets Yakain

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Arah-Path-Armor-Box-Answered/first

Might also use existing threads.

Long story short:
You only get one armor piece. The text is wrong.

in PvP

Posted by: getzzzonked.7609

getzzzonked.7609

I’ve been working towards this too. Makes more sense that you only get one piece… A full set seemed too generous :P

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
[EXE] Piken Square EU

in PvP

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

It could have been worse. You could have been aiming for the orr region reward chest with “unique” rewards…

in PvP

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

You also get shards of zhaitan, 240 to be precise…So you can buy another piece of gear.

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

in PvP

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

I kinda want to write up a compilation thread of all the stuff in the reward tracks that needs to be fixed, one way or another. So far I’ve got:

- No in-game notification of hotjoin progress limit
- Incorrect labelling of chest at end of reward track
- Unique “skins” are actually unique SKINS when they would be better off as actual exotic weapons

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

I kinda want to write up a compilation thread of all the stuff in the reward tracks that needs to be fixed, one way or another. So far I’ve got:

- Unique “skins” are actually unique SKINS when they would be better off as actual exotic weapons

Make sure you include the fact that the item chests can actually contain whites and greys (trophy items in spvp? really?!)

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in PvP

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Make sure you include the fact that the item chests can actually contain whites and greys (trophy items in spvp? really?!)

dat vendor value

White gear is actually modestly valuable if you open the box in certain level ranges. For example, a level 50-65 light chestpiece can be worth up to 60s for its salvage value.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in PvP

Posted by: DValerius.1968

DValerius.1968

Glad i wasn’t the only one a little disappointed with that miss-interpretation. (re reading the text a few times i can see what they were aiming at..) Feels stupid

In hindsight i realized it would have been a little cheap to just give me the set, when doing each tier still gives you tokens…

in PvP

Posted by: Avead.5760

Avead.5760

It isnt that bad .I already done it 3 times and besides the 9 weapons i got and the 3 armor pieces i also got plenty of tokens to exchange.So you can buy the cheap pieces with tokens and the expensive ones you can get them from the final chest.I think its way more efficient (for me :P ) than running the dungeon .
I can describe how weird is the feeling knowing that i would spend that time in pvp with or without rewards anyway . Only before patch i would have got absolutely nothing and now im moving forward in pve in a pace that is insanely strange for me
My mesmer is already 80 with full exotic armor and weapons in a week all done through pvp post patch !
Ah i forgot that she also has her first ascended ring wich was a random chest drop