Are Glory Vendors Disappearing?

in PvP

Posted by: RustyEyeballs.8927

RustyEyeballs.8927

Q:

Will the Glory Rewards Vendor and/or the Rank Rewards Vendor be removed with the Apr. 15th patch?

Everyone I’ve asked seems to be under the impression that these vendors are going to disappear with the April 15th patch.

If they are, will glory get removed as well? It may as well, since there would be no way to spend it.

(edited by RustyEyeballs.8927)

in PvP

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Vendors, crafting mats etc. All of it is going away. Spend it now. Get your skins.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

in PvP

Posted by: RustyEyeballs.8927

RustyEyeballs.8927

Vendors, crafting mats etc. All of it is going away. Spend it now. Get your skins.

Do you have a link to a developer post or a quote from the stream?

I find this hard to believe since this gives every single PvP’er SINCE LAUNCH 1 month to come back to the game and spend all their Glory/Crafting Mats. The tournament ticket vendor is still in the game so, removing glory/glory vendors so quickly makes light of glory rewards by comparison.

(edited by RustyEyeballs.8927)

in PvP

Posted by: Aliatis.7836

Aliatis.7836

The Glory Vendor (the one who sells cultural and dungeon armors) will be removed, 100% sure (I got an answer from a dev).

Since you won’t be able to craft anything else (as mats will be removed aswell), I assume also rank vendors will be removed.

Desolation – still [GoD] in the spirit