Are Those All The Balance Changes?

in PvP

Posted by: Thedenofsin.7340

Thedenofsin.7340

After watching the Ready-Up, I am a bit confused.

Aside from the bug fixes, which were not listed, were those all of the changes for the April 15 balance patch?

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Yes the balance changes are those they announced months ago and only those.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

The devs have said in the RU’s chat that there are yet unrevealed balance changes coming in the feature patch.

in PvP

Thedenofsin.7340

Seriously?

Is this ANet confirmed?

The devs have said in the RU’s chat that there are yet unrevealed balance changes coming in the feature patch.

Did they say that in today’s RU? I missed the first 15 minutes of it, but saw the rest, and they did not say anything about more balance changes.

in PvP

Posted by: Cush.4063

Cush.4063

I hope to god that these are not the only balance changes.

in PvP

Posted by: glaphen.5230

glaphen.5230

Wouldn’t be surprised based off the updates a year ago where you would wait months for 10 tool tip changes and underwater fixes.

in PvP

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

Yes, the RU balance changes are the only ones. Apart from Bugfixes they didn’t go into detail with. But yes, very sad.

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Why try and balance it when you’re about to change the entire game with the runes, sigils and GM changes.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Thedenofsin.7340

I saw nothing in that preview that would have any impact on:

Warrior dominance
Thief dominance
Decap Engie dominance

Except, perhaps, to increase it.

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Seriously?

Is this ANet confirmed?

Did they say that in today’s RU? I missed the first 15 minutes of it, but saw the rest, and they did not say anything about more balance changes.

It was confirmed in the chat. But maybe I misread, and a dev could come to this thread to clear the situation.

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Warrior dominance
Thief dominance
Decap Engie dominance

Warrior
Healing sig and pin down nerfs are decent changes to tone down wars.

Thief
I’m surprised we didn’t hear anything on pistol whip, but there’s a lot of defensive options opening up for other classes that will counter thieves to some extent.

Engi
Personally, I think that the strength of decap engis is predominantly the fault of having only conquest maps. I mean, it’s a class that continuously drops AoEs the size of a capture node and has tons of knockbacks. Put an engi in an open field, however, and it’s a much more balanced fight.
It doesn’t look like there’s much to address decap right now except for giving them the option to get quickness when they knock you back, lol.

in PvP

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

soon

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

To be honest balance tweaks are a bit irrelevant at this stage. Hopefully arenanet will be really responsive with tweaks to sigils/runes on implementation.

Some if the imbalance on release will dwarf the imbalance described above.

For example, putting a sigil of intelligence on a (soldiers) warriors hammer will be broken on implementation.

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

Posted by: Serdoc.7261

Serdoc.7261

IMO, the new Traits + Sigil/Rune changes will throw the balance up in the air enough that what is OP today might not be OP in 3 weeks.

I’m not sure, can you, umm…. do that again? ROM – 2015
#allisvain

in PvP

Thedenofsin.7340

Warrior dominance
Thief dominance
Decap Engie dominance

Warrior

Thief
I’m surprised we didn’t hear anything on pistol whip, but there’s a lot of defensive options opening up for other classes that will counter thieves to some extent.

Engi
Personally, I think that the strength of decap engis is predominantly the fault of having only conquest maps. I mean, it’s a class that continuously drops AoEs the size of a capture node and has tons of knockbacks. Put an engi in an open field, however, and it’s a much more balanced fight.
It doesn’t look like there’s much to address decap right now except for giving them the option to get quickness when they knock you back, lol.

The problem is that the developers think warriors are fine, but they are not. I don’t want to get into an argument about it here. However, every profession needs to bring a strength and a weakness to a team, and it needs to be designed such that stacking that profession (i.e. 2x, 3x, etc) far increases the weakness to that team than it does the strengths. This is not the case with warriors.

Thieves are the only burst class that works in the meta, and the only one that can reliably (albeit it’s challenging) drop a HS warrior. This leaves Mesmers and elementalists out of the picture entirely.

Decap engies – well, that’s a truly cancerous build. It’s absolutely gutted solo queue. The fact no one has talked about hotfixing that speaks volumes regarding the development team.

(edited by Thedenofsin.7340)

in PvP

Posted by: OneManArmy.9732

OneManArmy.9732

I hope to god that these are not the only balance changes.

in PvP

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

It quite clearly stated HIGH LEVEL preview of balance changes in the stream.
Which would imply that it is NOT the full patch-notes, but rather some parts of it for each class.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

(edited by lordkrall.7241)

in PvP

Posted by: PeepMeDown.5017

PeepMeDown.5017

The problem is that the developers think warriors are fine, but they are not. I don’t want to get into an argument about it here. However, every profession needs to bring a strength and a weakness to a team, and it needs to be designed such that stacking that profession (i.e. 2x, 3x, etc) far increases the weakness to that team than it does the strengths. This is not the case with warriors.

I’m going to be blunt: The fact that Karl, or Ray, or whomever it was during Ready-Up, says that warriors are right where they want them to be shows that he does not really understand balance, and does not belong on the balance team. PEBKAC

Thieves are the only burst class that works in the meta, and the only one that can reliably (albeit it’s challenging) drop a HS warrior. This leaves Mesmers and elementalists out of the picture entirely.

Decap engies – well, that’s a truly cancerous build. It’s absolutely gutted solo queue. The fact no one has talked about hotfixing that speaks volumes regarding the development team.

could not agree with you more. The devs are so out of touch. I dont think they are even aware of the decap engie and how awful it is to play against.

This reminds of when they thought a bugfix to sigil of paralyzation would change the meta. Warriors didn’t even use it. they are so out of touch is laughable.

in PvP

Posted by: Odeezee.7362

Odeezee.7362

Warrior dominance
Thief dominance
Decap Engie dominance

Warrior

Thief

Engi

i have lost all faith in their ability to balance anything after watching todays RU. they say they want more counterplay more skilled play and yet all we hear about is that HS gets a laughable nerf of 8% yet it cannot be interrupted, requires ZERO interaction with the player, does not require any conditionals to be met to gain the benefit from it.

that’s not even touching on the other big issues with warriors such as having the highest uptime of stability and immunities of any profession, having really high if not the highest aoe CC chain, as well as very well designed traits that actually make sense (unlike Necro traits which are just sad on the whole and you are left thinking how they make zero sense), all while having medium high to high damage, area denial and condi pressure with ZERO condi damage. yeah, according to ANet warriors are balanced (maybe they are hoping everyone just rolls warriors so they can scream out, “the game is balanced now!”).

very disappointed.

in PvP

Posted by: Cush.4063

Cush.4063

I mean from what I saw the meta will stay the same. Hambow warrior, Decap Engi (actually buffed), Bunker Guardian, and S/P or D/P thief.

Ele’s were not fixed. They were given an alternate route but not fixed. That alternate route seems to try and be a bunker that the Guardian will outclass them in. D/D is a little improved with the evade on Burning Speed and the blast finisher on Frozen Burst.

The problem I have with this is these are the exact notes we were given over 2 months ago and that was supposed to just be a preview from what I understood but it seems to be all that there was to offer and with all the threads about the meta builds and all the threads in the Ele section about how only D/D ele was getting buffed and it wasn’t even offering the sustain we need (like an hp boost? or more than one evade frame?) that absolutely nothing got changed after everything. They just gave us new GM traits which are a nice change but they didn’t “fix” anything……they just added on. S/P Thief is still going to be absolutely out of control and maybe even a new D/P build that brings in the 50% damage reduction in stealth, Hambow is still going to be the god of everything, Decap Engi will still be knocking you around like a pinball with an addition of quickness, and Guardian’s will still be the most important person in the room.

I’m just utterly dissapointed
I’m really hoping that these new changes really do change the meta and I just can’t see it or they have some hidden patch notes somewhere that they didn’t feel like revealing yet because as far as I can tell when it said that those were the high end balance changes they were pretty insignificant (if there were nerfs to any of the meta builds they would definitely be a high end balance change) and that the notes that were low end balance changes that we didn’t get to see were just the bug fixes.

Anyways, that’s all I got. Lemme know if you agree or disagree. Thanks =/

in PvP

Posted by: Allie Murdock

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

Next

No, like it said at the bottom of every slide, those are the high level balance changes.

in PvP

Posted by: Terravos.4059

Terravos.4059

Hey Allie, maybe you could explain to us what the Devs were trying to accomplish with the Ranger Trait Changes

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Xsorus – Ranger PvP movies Creator of the BM Bunker

in PvP

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

No, like it said at the bottom of every slide, those are the high level balance changes.

What is high level balance change?
High importance? or for high character levels? I had forgotten about that detail on slides, but now you really confused me.

in PvP

Odeezee.7362

that is the issue we are having as the real changes required to break us out of this meta, which for any profession not in it is just frustrating and basically not fun, are what the players see as being “high level balance changes”.

personally if there are not changes to the stab stacking, immunity stacking and immunity passives (immunities that allow you to still control, damage and support while under their effect need to go, really where is the skill in running diamond skin, automatic response and berserker stance?), high base damage for an aoe-cc heavy weapon (on a crazy short cd mind you), that is VERY tanky, skill shot counters to stealth, completely passive builds where auto-attack spam = win and generally less overall damage in PvP, i don’t even see the point.

is it too much trouble to ask for some parity between professions? Allie, you said you were going to be our champion, i hope for the sake of us all who want to enjoy the game more, support it and want to see it thrive, that it was not just rhetoric.

in PvP

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

What is high level balance change?
High importance? or for high character levels? I had forgotten about that detail on slides, but now you really confused me.

A basic rundown of some highlights more or less.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in PvP

Posted by: Allie Murdock

Previous

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

Those were the high level changes, meaning we didn’t get into all the details for each profession (each and every # change), each weapon, each skill, etc. We were just trying to move through a lot of info in the Ready Up, so we didn’t get down into each and every # change for every class. That would be more of a detailed list you’d expect from game release notes for a release, for example.

Some of you have asked why we haven’t focused on fixing the issues already in the game. A lot of things have been fixed, but some concerns you guys have like with PW, HS, decap engi, etc. we decided to wait and see how the new traits will affect the meta.

This does not mean that we aren’t open to adjusting them.

Ultimately, we knew we wanted to add some more traits, so we wanted to focus on trying to make those good and then we can revisit them if they are still an issue. Does that make sense?

in PvP

Posted by: Super Riceman.8702

Super Riceman.8702

How long will it take to do nothing about engi’s downed skill 2?

There is only one god and its name is nerf. There is only one thing we say to nerf, not today

in PvP

Posted by: Acaro.4067

Acaro.4067

Yeah. But as stated in the thread in the class balance forum about Anets balance policy: don´t wait to long before you fix it if it´s an issue. Don´t wait for living story updates before you change something, just do hotfixes if something seems terrible broken after the feature update. Small number changes, like healing signed being reduced in it´s effectiveness can easily be changed in a hotfix, especially if it´s as much of an issue as it is. Small, subtle changes while waiting for the meta to settle are okay – but then do these subtle changes immediatly and don´t wait for several months before you put them into effect, then waiting another few months to see if it worked.

in PvP

Posted by: MatthijsB.4731

MatthijsB.4731

Hmm. Is the issue fix of Basilisk Venom and a bug with whirling axe a high level change? Personally I have never heard of both. A huge part of the thief community would like to know whether the minor trait “Last Refuge” is made into something more stealth friendly.

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Another couple of months while the 3 hard-counters (Berserker-Stance, Automated Response, Diamond-Skin) remain untouched. Besides some PvE-Changes and some more Powercreep, we won’t see anything going into the right direction concerning the state of balance.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Odeezee.7362

Those were the high level changes, meaning we didn’t get into all the details for each profession (each and every # change), each weapon, each skill, etc. We were just trying to move through a lot of info in the Ready Up, so we didn’t get down into each and every # change for every class. That would be more of a detailed list you’d expect from game release notes for a release, for example.

Some of you have asked why we haven’t focused on fixing the issues already in the game. A lot of things have been fixed, but some concerns you guys have like with PW, HS, decap engi, etc. we decided to wait and see how the new traits will affect the meta.

Ultimately, we knew we wanted to add some more traits, so we wanted to focus on trying to make those good and then we can revisit them if they are still an issue. Does that make sense?

i do not envy your position and i know you do not design or balance the game, but this is the issue i have with the way the devs have tried to shake up the meta: some core mechanics and skills NEED to be changed and adding traits just compounds the problems and not alleviates them e.g. a warrior being able to chain 16-24 seconds of CC immunity as well as 8 seconds of complete condi immunity and that’s excluding Lyssa runes for a full condi clear and gaining every boon in the game in the process. an example of a good change is the change to Dhuumfire assuming all other professions with similar on-crit traits get changed to require more skillful play, otherwise it just shows general bias and inconsistency.

i have been waiting since before PAX for meaningful changes to the meta and we are still no closer. i hope that i am wrong and that the meta changes for the better, but i am not optimistic.

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

i do not envy your position and i know you do not design or balance the game, but this is the issue i have with the way the devs have tried to shake up the meta: some core mechanics and skills NEED to be changed and adding traits just compounds the problems and not alleviates them e.g. a warrior being able to chain 16-24 seconds of CC immunity as well as 8 seconds of complete condi immunity and that’s excluding Lyssa runes for a full condi clear and gaining every boon in the game in the process. an example of a good change is the change to Dhuumfire assuming all other professions with similar on-crit traits get changed to require more skillful play, otherwise it just shows general bias and inconsistency.

i have been waiting since before PAX for meaningful changes to the meta and we are still no closer. i hope that i am wrong and that the meta changes for the better, but i am not optimistic.

It will get worse, due to more buffing rather than debuffing classes (see ele), while things like hard-counters or immobilize stacking are getting throwed in the dark corner.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: JinDaVikk.7291

JinDaVikk.7291

I’d greatly like to know how long before decap actually gets nerfed. Its been in exsistence for months (realitively new to NA scene) but every time you say we will come back and visit… Its half a year before anything happens. I guess we can assume decap engis are here to stay..

The ONLY thing I saw that may make decap engis disappear is the sigil+ rune buffs. The power creep ( I will go ahead and say rocket launch take off instead) is ridiculous.

Team Radioactive
Crysis, Lil Damage, Ovi, Jindavikk, Guard
Causing cancer all day.

in PvP

Posted by: Darkdanjal.3401

Darkdanjal.3401

tbh another reply from the devs to take some more time,…I uninstalled the game, Im waiting for a new game mode, balance fixes….

TDM has been announced but still…I want ARENAS, with a full leaderboard, rankings, 2v2 and 3vs3 nothing more,…watch bloodline champions, and take a good look how they did arena, IM sure it can be implemented, adding maps with nothing isnt going to cut it….

balancing stuff just takes to long, and that is what a lot of players dont like I think, if you make a patch every 3-4 months then you are just to slow….

Living word and PVE in general has more attention which I understand but the Pvp players dont have anything to look forward too, as seen in the trailers, PvP Always comes second>>> to bad

in PvP

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

People have been waiting for a meaningful balance patch since PAX last year , but once again you failed to provide one. There’s always some excuse why you dont deliver. This time it’s the ‘we want to see how the new traits affect the meta’
Isn’t there really any professionalism or accountability left with you guys? What on earth the balance team does when it accomplishes so little or breaks the game even more and why it is still employed?
Why would anyone think it’s a good idea to introduce new skills before fixing what is broken in the first place?

All is vain.

in PvP

Posted by: Ugruk.4069

Ugruk.4069

People have been waiting for a meaningful balance patch since PAX last year , but once again you failed to provide one. There’s always some excuse why you dont deliver. This time it’s the ‘we want to see how the new traits affect the meta’
Isn’t there really any professionalism or accountability left with you guys? What on earth the balance team does when it accomplishes so little or breaks the game even more and why it is still employed?
Why would anyone think it’s a good idea to introduce new skills before fixing what is broken in the first place?

Because wvw/pve players are bored….

This changes arent really made with special focus to spvp just look at some of the new traits “on kill” etc… Just like the unlocks it’s to make players sitting in LA bank continue to play and fiddle around while they wait for new content. Not for balance pourposes.

in PvP

Thedenofsin.7340

No, it doesn’t make sense. It’s actually lacking sense and shows very little thought went into addressing the issues in the game.

If you guys believe this will change the meta, explain how.

Explain what new build will suddenly make HS warriors not insanely hard to take down by anything other than a thief.
Explain what new build will suddenly make it completely reasonable for a single player to take down a decap engineer.
Explain what new builds will pop up that will suddenly make zerker builds other than Thief viable.

Powerr said it best in one of his last posts when he, very subtlely, said the balance team didn’t know what it was doing (his words, not mine. I’m just paraphrasing)

I wish you the best of luck, but I don’t see how you could possibly make this game balanced when you are so clearly talent-constrained.

(edited by Thedenofsin.7340)

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Why try and balance it when you’re about to change the entire game with the runes, sigils and GM changes.

Fair enough. In theory it would make sense to wait out how things evolve before getting into actual balance issues.

But some things aren’t hard to predict. Conditions especially, are going to run rampant in WvW if they are not addressed in this patch.

Everyone and their mother will be stacking Dire gear with Perplexity Runes, with +40% Condition Duration and the new Sigils and going to town with massive amounts of near unavoidable and uncleansable conditions.

This is not a hard prediction to make given how this is already the case and Crit-builds are getting a hefty nerf.

My only hope at this point is that Condition Duration gets changed to, just like Critical Damage.

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Another 3 months of decap engi. But lets be honest. It is another year probably as any nerfs will be baby steps.

I promise everyone in this thread that those balance changes ARE the only balance changes. Don’t listen to Allie she is incorrect on this issue. They basically said as much on ready up. The only things missing are bug fixes and tooltip fixes.

I’d greatly like to know how long before decap actually gets nerfed. Its been in exsistence for months (realitively new to NA scene) but every time you say we will come back and visit… Its half a year before anything happens. I guess we can assume decap engis are here to stay..

The ONLY thing I saw that may make decap engis disappear is the sigil+ rune buffs. The power creep ( I will go ahead and say rocket launch take off instead) is ridiculous.

And you can all theory craft new builds. But then you get pistol whipped 7 times in 15 seconds by one of the 100 “top” thieves eu and you realise how kitten your build is in the actual game. The difference between good and bad thieves is non-existant to me. Same with warriors and decap engis. I find it a challenge even vs a lowbie warrior. A top warrior is literally like 5% harder which is horrible game design. This game takes no skill.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

(edited by Lordrosicky.5813)

in PvP

Posted by: Selenya.6410

Selenya.6410

cut***

No, it doesn’t make sense. It’s actually lacking sense and shows very little thought went into addressing the issues in the game.

Explain what new build will suddenly make HS warriors not insanely hard to take down by anything other than a thief.
Explain what new build will suddenly make it completely reasonable for a single player to take down a decap engineer.
Explain what new builds will pop up that will suddenly make zerker builds other than Thief viable.

Powerr said it best in one of his last posts when he, very subtlely, said the balance team didn’t know what it was doing (his words, not mine. I’m just paraphrasing)

I wish you the best of luck, but I don’t see how you could possibly make this game balanced when you are so clearly talent-constrained.

+10000 to THIS!

Nexon = Advanced Cancer

in PvP

Posted by: aelfwe.4239

aelfwe.4239

/bow

i quote every single word you wrote

Aelfwe Dark Asura Mesmer\Thief,
FREE PYRO

in PvP

Posted by: Acaro.4067

Acaro.4067

I think this sums it up perfectly.

in PvP

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

It’d be one thing if they actually were adding new skills into the game, but it seems like we’re only getting these new traits.

If they planned on adding new utilities and elite skills with the feature patch, then I suppose I could understand their “wait and see” mentality. However, it looks like we’re only getting these traits, which aren’t going to have that big of an impact on the meta.

The fact that we’ve been waiting over four months for this is very disappointing.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

No. Decap engineer and Pistol Whip needs to be hotfixed. These builds are toxic. Pistol Whip is just broken while Decap engi makes a mockery of conquest.

You need to fix this builds ASAP. That means nerf the kitten out of them in the feature patch if you still have time.

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Posted by: HPLT.7132

HPLT.7132

Nothing will change unless Arenanet developers realise that they are bad players. They are not meant to be testers, this should always be done by better players. Seeing Karl dying to an PVP NPC or realising that Allie Murdock is still r14 after 1 1/2 year (no allie wvw is not pvp its zerging!) and steadily increase of rank points just confirm that these guys should not have the right to judge what is unbalanced and whats not.
Unless they not give the best players (if they are some around) the opportunity to enter the Alpha Server and let them fight until something is real balanced this game will stay dead forever.

I watched yesterdays Ready up and all it leaves is dissapointment. The new game is a simple map without a capture point….but yeah just make it as beautiful as possible because that is what pvp’ers care about…colored bushes. I remember they mentioned that making a pvp map is not that sophisticated…now they made a map were they dont even have to consider capture points. That is not a new game mode, thats just bullkitten.
And since it is bound to hotjoin nothing will change and spare your breath when you want to tell me again that there are “more things to come soon”.

Beloved developers your selfish behaviour and management decisions are the main reason why this game failed to be comptetive.

in PvP

Posted by: Thaelias.7432

Thaelias.7432

Yeah I have to say that most of the new grandmaster traits only improve the functionality of a lot of the broken meta. That is, they make broken meta specs better at being broken.

Warriors are annoying more than anything. They might have been too sturdy but they got a small nerf and none of the new GM traits improve their damage and survivability because no warriors will take them. Thieves and engies however have some pretty decently juicy new options. Those are options neither class should be allowed to bring into spvp, period.

in PvP

Posted by: Terravos.4059

Terravos.4059

Fair enough. In theory it would make sense to wait out how things evolve before getting into actual balance issues.

But some things aren’t hard to predict. Conditions especially, are going to run rampant in WvW if they are not addressed in this patch.

Everyone and their mother will be stacking Dire gear with Perplexity Runes, with +40% Condition Duration and the new Sigils and going to town with massive amounts of near unavoidable and uncleansable conditions.

This is not a hard prediction to make given how this is already the case and Crit-builds are getting a hefty nerf.

My only hope at this point is that Condition Duration gets changed to, just like Critical Damage.

It depends on the builds…But Condition Builds aren’t going to be any more powerful outside of Small Fights then they already are.

You go get Dire Gear in WvW, gets some perplexity runes and go attack a zerg with your Conditions, and you’ll see the same thing everyone else see..They’re instantly Cured by the PvT hammer train zerging around in a big ball spamming the 1 key.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Xsorus – Ranger PvP movies Creator of the BM Bunker

in PvP

aelfwe.4239

If you want to push an half of people to stop play gw2 then yeah, it makes sense.

People is asking to nerf decap engi, hs, pw since 4+ months.

We have waited game balance designers to do this (and balance ofc) for something like 4+ months.

We have opened thread, made tons of post and spent lot of words asking you to start nefing some these builds.

And what we had?

We had after 4 month you came here to say us that you won’t nerf them but hey!!!!!!! you gonna give 1k hpwr mesmer interrupting xD

Then you ask us if this makes sense lol xD

omg i want to cry so much

FREE PYRO

(edited by aelfwe.4239)

in PvP

Posted by: saVdoom.2067

saVdoom.2067

Are you kidding me ?

Example 1:
So tell me how Power Block from mesmers will help them in any way, shape or form to fight against thiefs ? Who, by the way, when interrupted, do not get any cooldown what-so-ever. I think you know that what is mainly pushing any berserker build outside warriors, are PW thiefs ?

Please tell me you have thought of that ?

(edited by saVdoom.2067)

in PvP

aelfwe.4239

Are you kidding me ?

Example 1:
So tell me how Power Block from mesmers will help them in any way, shape or form to fight against thiefs ? Who, by the way, when interrupted, do not get any cooldown what-so-ever. I think you know that what is mainly pushing any berserker build outside warriors, are PW thiefs ?

Please tell me you have thought of that ?

No they haven’t.

They thought that NOT listening the whole community not nerfing PW, HS, decap engi and “wait and see how the new traits will affect the meta” was a good idea…

“doesn’t this make sense?”

sigh

FREE PYRO