Are condis gonna be stronger?

in PvP

Posted by: Tomiyou.3790

Tomiyou.3790

Simple question. Are condis gonna be even stronger next season?
I myself predict that they will be, considering that classes which can use them to a very good extent (chrono, berserker, reaper) got very little nerfs/very good buffs, while classes that were used to counter this condition overload got severely nerfed (mainly healer tempest).

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Chrono Torch will get to burn us.
Warrior mace zerk skill will spam us.

We will all QQ that no-one want to AOE condi cleanses us.

We need a Paladin amulet, like:

Power
Healing Power
Thougness
Vitality

It will take so much times, that “comp” will get 5 condi users:

Mesmer, Warrior, Reaper, Engi Condi, Revenant Condi.

The faster team to condi burst win.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: Ubik.8315

Ubik.8315

Without cleric cleansebot ele in the meta, condis are going to be even more prevalent yes.

in PvP

Posted by: Lich King.1524

Lich King.1524

they just removed healers from the meta.

so game will be more chaotic now.

less strategy/tactic, in rotation, more chaos.

no need to think anymore who should go to where, just run and fingh and may be win.

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

they just removed healers from the meta.

so game will be more chaotic now.

less strategy/tactic, in rotation, more chaos.

no need to think anymore who should go to where, just run and fingh and may be win.

I would argue that due to the nerf to healers people will have to be more strategic and conservative, instead of spamming buttons and relying on a healer to keep them alive.

NSPride <3

in PvP

Posted by: Vinegaroon.4369

Vinegaroon.4369

first to burst wins!

screw tanks and healers, they’re dumb anyway. condis will definitely be ruling the day int he next season. I know i’m not playing my altruistic support build, which was a condi killer. now its dust, and by the sounds of it, the ele healer got screwed.

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Without cleric cleansebot ele in the meta, condis are going to be even more prevalent yes.

If ele is out, is because of power dmg, cause Mender’s is actually better than clerics against condi comps

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Tomiyou.3790

Tomiyou.3790

Well it seems I wasn’t wrong. Played 5 ranked matches today.

In 2 of those matches the enemy team got 2 condi chronos and 2 condi druids. We lost without any chance (constant condi spam, no condi cleanse from tempest = doom). Those other 3 matches? I steamrolled enemies with revenant.

in PvP

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

Engineer condition with aed now can be really fun and strong.

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Just play condition builds like everyone else…

There is no support to cleanse conditions for allies, including weakness spam onto power builds.

With weakness spam and protection spam, there is no need for power builds unless you want to constantly bash against someone with crit strikes cut in half and 33% further damage mitigation.

Right now taking the classic burn/poison set up is destroying most people, even if they did spec for all condition removal.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

If ele is out, is because of power dmg, cause Mender’s is actually better than clerics against condi comps

Yeah but got 1 shot by thief or rev. Fun!

No more reliable support versus condis, except your own.

It was considered bad to be that healbot to cleanses for the group. Many people didn’t like to peel for their team mate.

That time is gone.

Everyone will die in 30 sec, except druids.

:)

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: Unterkiefer.8372

Unterkiefer.8372

Chrono Torch will get to burn us.
Warrior mace zerk skill will spam us.

We will all QQ that no-one want to AOE condi cleanses us.

We need a Paladin amulet, like:

Power
Healing Power
Thougness
Vitality

It will take so much times, that “comp” will get 5 condi users:

Mesmer, Warrior, Reaper, Engi Condi, Revenant Condi.

The faster team to condi burst win.

Can’t tell if you are trolling

In case someone really thinks that they will burn to death by the only significant change to the mesmer torch:

It’s 3 stacks for 3 seconds every 30 seconds. I think the iBerserker does more dmg.
(On a side note, the dmg output by the phantasm is the same: double the stacks half the time, so no change there)

Attachments:

Lem Semmel [SF]

Sorry for shattering your illusions