Are the S1 rewards worth the frustration?

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

All I’m seeing reward-wise is a handful of gold, some Shards of Glory and access to an Ascended Backpiece if you hit Diamond. Considering I’m A) a newb, and a warrior, Diamond is definitely not happening.

Should I even bother?

One foot out the door, yet again.

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Nothing is worth this amount of frustration.

in PvP

Posted by: geekilo.8512

geekilo.8512

It’s not worth^^. Right now, pvp is a mess. There are better things to do if you just come back. Hopefully, Season 2 will be better.

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

All I’m seeing reward-wise is a handful of gold, some Shards of Glory and access to an Ascended Backpiece if you hit Diamond. Considering I’m A) a newb, and a warrior, Diamond is definitely not happening.

Should I even bother?

What frustration? I’m having fun doing PvP everyday at the dizzying height of Emereld. If I manage to get out of that and thru Sapphire I’ll probably cap in Ruby as that’s about as good as I’ll get but its fun pretty much every game.

Don’t let the forums bring you down man, it’s not as bad as it’s made out to be.

in PvP

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

Not really worth it, even for most diehard fans of sPvP (who don’t like the idea of jumping into FoTM train). There were always some balance problems, but now they exceed critical level.

Signed, level 1 alt