Are we supposed to cheat and bot in PvP?

in PvP

Posted by: Luclinraider.2317

Luclinraider.2317

It seems Anet WANTS everyone to just either bot or cheat in their game.

There are more botters than real players for weeks now in PvP, ranked and unranked. There seems to be nothing being done about it. Anet seems to be perfectly happy with all the bots filling their game.

As for cheating. You get to cheat and reap all the rewards…and heck…if you’re caught, you just get a slap on the wrist. You get to keep your account and everything….so why not? (Abjured is allowed to play again this season)

Im beginning to think Anet makes and sells the bots/cheats with how little they do about it.

in PvP

Luclinraider.2317

I love this game….but boy….it’s getting hard to invest my time into PvP when everyone else just seems to be AFK botting or cheating.

in PvP

Posted by: Manimarco Devil.1790

Manimarco Devil.1790

Battlelord Taeres

in PvP

Luclinraider.2317

Thats what I read as well…..

It’s a complete punch in the gut to all of us who actually put hours into this game and try and improve our PvP game.

in PvP

Posted by: Toan.7326

Toan.7326

It seems Anet WANTS everyone to just either bot or cheat in their game.

There are more botters than real players for weeks now in PvP, ranked and unranked. There seems to be nothing being done about it. Anet seems to be perfectly happy with all the bots filling their game.

As for cheating. You get to cheat and reap all the rewards…and heck…if you’re caught, you just get a slap on the wrist. You get to keep your account and everything….so why not? (Abjured is allowed to play again this season)

Im beginning to think Anet makes and sells the bots/cheats with how little they do about it.

Sometime there were terrible players or horrible teams.
Yes 3 thieves or 3 guardian in 1 game or bla bla. Mate, I feel your pain, I just shut the front door and keep playing PvP as I love it.

in PvP

Posted by: Ziggityzog.7389

Ziggityzog.7389

Let ranked die and At go no where. Unranked is where the fun is.

This game isn’t competitive in any way with ranked and AT in pvp right now so why join the toxic people there? Why bang your head against the wall for nothing?

Let botters and cheaters play each other. I don’t stress about the seasons because they are a joke. Since then i have enjoyed every game good or bad in unranked. Until anet actually bans the loser cheaters and fixes the botting issue. There is no reason to play seriously right now and its been that way since after season 4.

lol’ing at thos who use broken builds and claim to be good since 2005.

|||Necro the masterclass very few know about.|||