Are you ever going to fix shadow trap...

in PvP

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

It’s bugged. Shadow trap + Deadly trapper is suppose to give you
15 stacks of might 13 stack of vulnerability.

Since your last “Bug” Fix patch it only gives
10 stacks of might and 5 stacks of vulnerability. (it never gave you the full stacks of vulnerability, which is understandable)

Please fix this before people start calling it a “Feature” like the immobilize glitch…

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Dontcha know? Its a special feature to have a 40% reduction or more on the actual values stated in the tooltips. Like gosh, get with the times.

in PvP

Posted by: Fenda.1398

Fenda.1398

I´d much prefer them reworking the trap’s teleporting mechanism from “shadowstep” to actual “teleport”. A single pebble on a flat even road may karka up the port which is just plain stupid. Since one can only place the trap where he can go without using the trap, it won’t break anything as far as i can tell. At least to me thats a whole lot bigger issue than some missing might stacks or vulnerability when you won’t reach your opponent after triggering it anyways.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

they didn’t even bother to add promised in patch notes healing increase to withdraw…. welcome to thief class, getting trolled since launch~

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Situations.2416

Situations.2416

There’s bugs with all classes right now lolol , not just thief I can assure you of that.

You just feel more targeted because you’re not godlike like last meta. Now mesmers are above you and it hurts, I know, but deal with it.

Sers De Larasoz ~ Level 80 Elementalist ~ [CSR]

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

There’s bugs with all classes right now lolol , not just thief I can assure you of that.

You just feel more targeted because you’re not godlike like last meta. Now mesmers are above you and it hurts, I know, but deal with it.

Thieves may have been godlike at launch when steal could crit and HS and backstab actually did dmg. As far as i know, last meta thieves could only 1v1 mesmers and power rangers… the only reason they were taken in team pvp (and are still taken) is because of their moblity. I don’t see how it can define any class as godly.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>