ArenaNets Official Esport Progress:

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

Right now they are being drastically beaten by Toontown, but I’m sure at this rate they will overtake Majora’s Mask and Papers Please!

So, as of right now, you can make more money streaming Toontown than Guild Wars 2.

Esports?

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: TheOneWhoSighs.7513

TheOneWhoSighs.7513

It’s 12am in America and 6am in britain.

Get some kittening sleep m8!
Like that 1 guy who was streaming toontown and actually had a viewship.

“Unused Development Initiative. We care so much
about your feedback, that we don’t even read it.” ~ Crystal Suzuki

in PvP

Posted by: cakeonroof.7385

cakeonroof.7385

Games + Demos – which i guess isn’t a real game but a stream full of advertising is getting more views than an esport game giving away hundreds of thousands of USD.

If chemical engineering isn’t my major, I’d definitely put more effort into this game. I mean, that’s really easy money relative to other games.

EU since Aug 2012

in PvP

Nova Stiker.8396

It’s freaking Toontown, it shouldn’t matter what time it is. The game with better gameplay, sound, story, visuals, multiplayer, heck, better in every single aspect, is being beaten by Toontown.

I love Guild Wars 2 but the developers don’t understand how bad things are right now.

in PvP

Posted by: TheOneWhoSighs.7513

TheOneWhoSighs.7513

It’s freaking Toontown, it shouldn’t matter what time it is. The game with better gameplay, sound, story, visuals, multiplayer, heck, better in every single aspect, is being beaten by Toontown.

I love Guild Wars 2 but the developers don’t understand how bad things are right now.

The majority of this game’s demographic, are located in the places I just mentioned. And the majority of this game’s players, have other kitten to do today.

Including me, about to sleep myself.

TT geting a one off, random twitch channel, that I didn’t even get to see who it was, it literally could’ve been one of the more popular twitch channels doing a random stream about it and never playing it again, is not a big deal.

It’s not a sign of the end times, lol.

“Unused Development Initiative. We care so much
about your feedback, that we don’t even read it.” ~ Crystal Suzuki

in PvP

Nova Stiker.8396

The majority of this game’s demographic, are located in the places I just mentioned. And the majority of this game’s players, have other kitten to do today.

Including me, about to sleep myself.

TT geting a one off, random twitch channel, that I didn’t even get to see who it was, it literally could’ve been one of the more popular twitch channels doing a random stream about it and never playing it again, is not a big deal.

It’s not a sign of the end times, lol.

cakeonroof said the problem well, I’m not saying Guild Wars 2 is dying. I’m saying it’s a joke and needs to stop being a joke.

in PvP

Posted by: Tyyphoon.5301

Tyyphoon.5301

LOL! This made my day. Well-deserved placing.

Tyyphóón (Lv 80 Thief) | Mini Tyy (Lv 80 Ele) [Maguuma]
Mag is the No.1 killer of WvW. -Exciton.8942
What does not kill me, makes me stronger. -Nietzsche

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Watching Papers Please streamed is more fun than you’d think. Wonderful game, btw.

in PvP

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Ouch. Super Mario 64 has much more views than Guild Wars 2 and Super Mario 64 was released in year 1996 for Nintendo 64.

My son is still playing and loving Super Mario 64 on original N64. And gamers of his age (5-10) love to view others playing good old Nintendo games (from 8-bit NES to N64). So there is demand for spectator sports if the game is fun enough, even if the game has relatively crappy graphics and is several decades old.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]