Arenanet, do something.

Arenanet, do something.

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

You need to start acting and quickly. Can you tell my why my queues are over 40 min???
Is there ANY ONE playing the game any more?

Attachments:

Arenanet, do something.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Its about 4AM in the US on a Wednesday morning right now.

Are you EU or something?

~Expectations

Arenanet, do something.

in PvP

Vicariuz.1605

Its about 4AM in the US on a Wednesday morning right now.

Are you EU or something?

~Expectations

its been like this for several nights now, even if its 20 minute queue, thats ridiculous for the quality of game.

Arenanet, do something.

in PvP

Posted by: Novuake.2691

Novuake.2691

What region are you in?
What time was this?
What division are you in?

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

Arenanet, do something.

in PvP

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

Edited: I stand corrected. I wasn’t aware that was OCX prime time.

In that case its possible you were bugged. This happens to some people even during NA Prime.

One thing you can try is simply leaving and reentering the que. It resets your position apparently and may get you unstuck. But during that time slot you shouldnt excpect fast ques.

Next time it happens just try leaving and reentering the que and waiting another 10-15minutes. I hate to say it but thats probably what you can expect que wise.

Ghost Yak

(edited by Shadelang.3012)

Arenanet, do something.

in PvP

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

Last season I was giving up after 10 minute queues on flippin’ emerald/sapphire.

This season it’s 5 minutes but I keep getting teams that don’t know what home is or how to take a hit.

Arenanet, do something.

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

That’s OCX prime, the queues are usually longer but shouldn’t be THAT long unless you’re queueing in legend then yeah.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

Arenanet, do something.

in PvP

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

I queue during OCX primetime too and my record so far is 5 hours without a q pop before I had to stop for the night. At this point I’m queueing more for science than expectation of actually getting a game.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

Arenanet, do something.

in PvP

Posted by: Shylock.4653

Shylock.4653

This is the fourth season with this really bad league system. I think many people have lost hope and stopped playing PvP.

Arenanet, do something.

in PvP

Vicariuz.1605

This is the fourth season with this really bad league system. I think many people have lost hope and stopped playing PvP.

they must have, i get queued with and against same people all day win 2 lose 2 win 2 lose 2. im sick of it. how are u supposed to win streak against pro league players with kittening potato in ur team? “hi guys im new to pvp” (as i see PZ and NL members on other side)? how is this fair after i wait over half an hour for queue?

Arenanet, do something.

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I stopped playing pvp after having 3 matches in a row with 5 or more Dragon Hunters.
When a game is that unbalanced going up a ladder loses it’s meaning.

WvW has gotten a few improvements so I can play that other unbalanced game mode instead doing 18k Coalescence of Ruins on poor elementalists.

Arenanet, do something.

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

they must have, i get queued with and against same people all day win 2 lose 2 win 2 lose 2. im sick of it. how are u supposed to win streak against pro league players with kittening potato in ur team? “hi guys im new to pvp” (as i see PZ and NL members on other side)? how is this fair after i wait over half an hour for queue?

Easy solution:

Find a main Guard/DH that have crappy MMR and play ruby/emerald (best population division is that).

Do one night of 1v1 with him, while you queue together, so he get better.

Ask him to hold one of the side point and support him.

Your queue time will get faster because of his MMR.

The key is to find the good guy and train him in exchange to have him show up on your play scheduled.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/