As a best warrior in the world, I am doing..

in PvP

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

As a best warrior in the world, I am doing now..

Can you guess what i do now?
lol

everytime I get into match, I absolutely do not get out of that match, but just talk and do many kittenty stuffs to lose purposely not to get ditched by its server’s rule to get any dishonours.

The reason why i am doijg this,

becuz kittening ROM and even Tarcis ditched warrior,and even Radioactive Crysis,
which means only I left as decent warrior. and Vassangel or The Mercy Goddess quit this game ealier. Thus, I am just do nothing in every match and just chat that warrior sucks and I do notjhing for a match hahaha.

I will do it forever, until warrior become viable.

kittening tarcis and crysis, you two shouldn;t ditchwarrior in a way like that.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

(edited by online.1278)

in PvP

Posted by: D I V A.6018

D I V A.6018

?

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Why PvP and ruin it for your team mates if you wanna mess around and talk? What’d the players do to deserve this?

in PvP

online.1278

Why PvP and ruin it for your team mates if you wanna mess around and talk? What’d the players do to deserve this?

idk, i will be doing this until anet buff warrior back, otherwise i will make every team who meets me lose every match when they meet me. haha.

My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in PvP

online.1278

I will not ditch warrior like Tarcis or Crysis or ROM did… my soul should lies in warrior.. so i should do like them…

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

idk, i will be doing this until anet buff warrior back, otherwise i will make every team who meets me lose every match when they meet me. haha.

You have a bone to pick with ANet, not the players. Why ruin it for the innocent players?

in PvP

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

As a best warrior in the world, I am doing now..

Can you guess what i do now?
lol

everytime I get into match, I absolutely do not get out of that match, but just talk and do many kittenty stuffs to lose purposely not to get ditched by its server’s rule to get any dishonours.

The reason why i am doijg this,

becuz kittening ROM and even Tarcis ditched warrior,and even Radioactive Crysis,
which means only I left as decent warrior. and Vassangel or The Mercy Goddess quit this game ealier. Thus, I am just do nothing in every match and just chat that warrior sucks and I do notjhing for a match hahaha.

I will do it forever, until warrior become viable.

kittening tarcis and crysis, you two shouldn;t ditchwarrior in a way like that.

People like Tarcis are competitive players, of course you would want to play what profession/build is getting the best results. When you play in tournaments, you play to win, there’s no reason to short yourself or your team. Right now, Rev is just a better choice and would be holding his team back.

Supcutie mains mesmer, but before the june patch he played thief competitively, he liked mesmer more, but played thief because it was the better option and mesmers could not beat them. By taking his double ranged shatter mesmer he would have been crippling his team at the time.

(edited by DrDivine.5378)

in PvP

Posted by: Lucas.9162

Lucas.9162

What a sad mindset to let yourself be stuck in. I feel sorry for you and whoever you get teamed with.

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

Don’t poke it.

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

It’s really not that serious…

Baer

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

He is literally one of the LAST veteran warriors in GW2. All the tourney warriors have shifted. I think kdaddy is still active on his warrior

I kinda feel his pain.

But the devs want activity with their new class Revenant so I don’t think any attention will be given to warriors soon.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

“Can you guess what i do now?”

Best warrior in the world…since the class is simply the best at passive defense with good active defensive options and lots of single player interrupts practicing your sword/shield and hammer rotations?

“lol”

I’ve heard a lot about that game but never played it myself.

“everytime I get into match, I absolutely do not get out of that match, but just talk and do many kittenty stuffs to lose purposely not to get ditched by its server’s rule to get any dishonours.”

Wow, and I am always a little sad over finishing off a beautiful character wearing a beautiful outfit or cute Asura character, but do so anyway over a moral imperative to help my team win (though not always winning).

Your tactics in the game aren’t conducive for informing them about egregious class imbalance. Anet simply has to look at the metrics and actually test classes. Since you’re a top warrior perhaps you could volunteer for a test group in controlled settings involving various top players and their classes?

“I will not ditch warrior like Tarcis or Crysis or ROM did… my soul should lies in warrior.. so i should do like them…”

They did so out of pragmatism and logic. If another class can simply do a job better and is overall more useful why handicap the team by picking a subpar class? They jumping ship communicates to Anet that something’s wrong with warrior than hurting your teammates.

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

I just had the pleasure of having this %!@#tard in my match, I will report them for botting every time they are in the match regardless of what team. This is just disrespectful behavior and ruining the enjoyment for others.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]