Ascension still possible starting now?

in PvP

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Sorry if this had been answered recently, I tried various searches with no success. I’ll be away from the game for another week so I can’t check stuff myself.

Firstly, I am not good at sPvP. I’d like to give it a shot though and I was wondering if it’s possible to actually earn The Ascension this year if I started now with season 3?

I know it’ll be available somehow next year, but the vagueness around how that’ll work makes me a little uneasy.

From looking at the wiki or looks like it’s mainly a matter of playing the game and doing well(ish) so my main concern is the crossing divisions achievement. Is it possible to cross the10 divisions required for all 4 sets of achievements in 2 seasons (assuming there are only 4 seasons that is)?

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Sorry if this had been answered recently, I tried various searches with no success. I’ll be away from the game for another week so I can’t check stuff myself.

Firstly, I am not good at sPvP. I’d like to give it a shot though and I was wondering if it’s possible to actually earn The Ascension this year if I started now with season 3?

I know it’ll be available somehow next year, but the vagueness around how that’ll work makes me a little uneasy.

From looking at the wiki or looks like it’s mainly a matter of playing the game and doing well(ish) so my main concern is the crossing divisions achievement. Is it possible to cross the10 divisions required for all 4 sets of achievements in 2 seasons (assuming there are only 4 seasons that is)?

If you are starting just now, did not play s1 and s2, 2x legend and legend 1 next season is what you need to get the backpiece.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

If you start now, and get to Legendary for both S3 and S4, you will get it. Also, honestly getting to Legendary is not that hard. Just play strictly 3 games a day, regardless of win/lose.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

OK, thanks guys. I’ll get cracking!

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

If you start now, and get to Legendary for both S3 and S4, you will get it. Also, honestly getting to Legendary is not that hard. Just play strictly 3 games a day, regardless of win/lose.

Why only play 3 games a day?

in PvP

Posted by: Takato.4976

Takato.4976

Why only play 3 games a day?

For the daily plays.
It also allows the “hard core” players to move on ahead from you leaving players more you level behind.
Sometimes its best to not play too much, and get into bad habits or losing streaks ( kinda like gambling, play till you win but lose 5+ times because with each loss it just effects you mentally more )

there’s probably more.