Ascension

Ascension

in PvP

Posted by: xan.8936

xan.8936

Hey guys,
If I missed season I of pvp leagues can I still progress to get Ascension after the seasons are over? Thanks for you help!

Ascension

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

Achievement progression is saved but disabled until an active Season, so no, gotta wait to Feb 25th to progress the Ascension

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

(edited by Chaith.8256)

Ascension

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

oh i tought we’d all start at amber again.

Ascension

in PvP

Posted by: bigmonto.4215

bigmonto.4215

Hey guys,
If I missed season I of pvp leagues can I still progress to get Ascension after the seasons are over? Thanks for you help!

Yes you can. However, you will need to cross the division lines total of 10 times as required from the achievement.

There are 3 seasons left, so at the minimum you will need to get to diamond 1 time and ruby twice. Getting to Ruby is easy, just play enough and you will eventually get there, diamond however is questionable.

If you are decent and have a lot of time to play, then sure, otherwise probably not.

Ascension

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

oh i tought we’d all start at amber again.

you do…

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

Ascension

in PvP

Posted by: Gemini.5820

Gemini.5820

What about the achievements, if I can’t get all four tiers done, will they be able to be completed next year? or can I only complete this years current backpack? I’m asking because I missed the first season as well.

Ascension

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

What about the achievements, if I can’t get all four tiers done, will they be able to be completed next year? or can I only complete this years current backpack? I’m asking because I missed the first season as well.

Achievements have to be done over the 4 seasons this year.

Next year will be new rewards and achievements.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Ascension

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Hey guys,

Yes you can. However, you will need to cross the division lines total of 10 times as required from the achievement.

There are 3 seasons left, so at the minimum you will need to get to diamond 1 time and ruby twice. Getting to Ruby is easy, just play enough and you will eventually get there, diamond however is questionable.

If you are decent and have a lot of time to play, then sure, otherwise probably not.

he can get even legend if he spams matches non-stop, leagues are really hardly different from old farmboards

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Ascension

in PvP

Posted by: Gemini.5820

Gemini.5820

Achievements have to be done over the 4 seasons this year.

Next year will be new rewards and achievements.

Rip my dreams.

Ascension

in PvP

Posted by: Thiefz.3695

Thiefz.3695

There are more seasons left to the year. You are ok if you missed the first season.