Assist system

Assist system

in PvP

Posted by: Khyras.8021

Khyras.8021

like in ME 3 co-op. You get points proportional to dmg done to target plus bonus for kiling blow. Make it happen.

Assist system

in PvP

Posted by: Dairuin.5602

Dairuin.5602

Yes, people already work together in hotjoin too much, we need more thieves running around trying to out-burst their teammates. Support and healing is for sissies.

Assist system

in PvP

Posted by: Theplayboy.6417

Theplayboy.6417

What is ME3?

You already get full points for any player that gets killed so long as you’ve done damage to them. There are defending, attacking, and skirmisher bonus points that get awarded. So you’re asking for additional bonus points on top of the full points and current bonus points for attacking the called target? However, it might get newer players used to focusing fire so you could be on to something here. The Skirmisher bonus should be removed entirely in my opinion.

Killing blow points? Do you want points when you down someone or when you stomp someone? There is already a huge issue with noobs that chase enemey players around the map relentlessly hoping to get a kill instead of focusing on the capture points and the secondary objective. Noobs also almost always go for the stomp instead of the Rez in team fights where both teams have players go down at the same time. I think any situation where a players choose to stomp instead of rezzing, excluding certain scenarios of course, should not be encouraged.

(edited by Theplayboy.6417)

Assist system

in PvP

Posted by: Dairuin.5602

Dairuin.5602

Noobs also almost always go for the stomp instead of the Rez in team fights where both teams have players go down at the same time. I think any situation where a players choose to stomp instead of rezzing, excluding certain scenarios of course, should not be encouraged.

This is a lack of knowledge about the points system by many people. You actually do get more points if you res before the opponent dies. The game does however prioritize stomp over res if both targets are in range and you didn’t specifically click the teammate.

Assist system

in PvP

Posted by: RaynStargaze.6510

RaynStargaze.6510

like in ME 3 co-op. You get points proportional to dmg done to target plus bonus for kiling blow. Make it happen.

yea great idea so all the bunkers will finally get even less R0XX0R Points than they already do

Assist system

in PvP

Posted by: Khyras.8021

Khyras.8021

About thief and other bursters they do a lot of dmg if glass cannon so dont let them do that focus them and kill or make them run away.If i fight someone for a minute or two then thief comes along and one shots them while they are are at 20-30% HP he gets same reward as me? how is that fair? As for the tanks not doing much dmg lol, what do you want? take points and hold them or roll dps character you cannot be good at everything. You can survive longer than pure dps so dmg should even up over a longer period of time, what do you propose glass cannon tanks? What a bunch of jokers. Getting points proportional to dmag done would reduce number of people roling tank builds which is good imo, would make pvp more dynamic cause people would compete to be more effective in different ways. Do i go pure glass cannon, balanced character to survive longer or tank so that i dont die at all and do dmg constantly during entire match?
ME means mass effect btw.