Available Tournaments.

Available Tournaments.

in PvP

Posted by: Tasuki.5064

Tasuki.5064

I was wondering if it was common or just my server, but I go the the heart of the mists at least one a day to do the daily and I always check the Tournament browser. It’s always empty and I didn’t know if I got a team together would we play other servers or would we just be alone for the most part.

The heart of the mists is usually pretty empty too. maybe 5-10 people afk/standing at merchants. At least there’s a handful of pvp browsers that are full.

I don’t want to transfer servers, all my friends are on this one and I feel loyal to it. (even though our WvW presence is not existent. Am I just on a server with very little PvP presence?

“Leveling builds Character”

Available Tournaments.

in PvP

Posted by: hackks.3687

hackks.3687

Tournaments are regional ques, not server based. You will fight against groups/players from all servers within your region. Once you que for a tourny it will indicate how many teams have been registered, once full it will start. Takes a few minutes to pop but you can go do anything in that time you are waiting – PvE, WvWvW, Hotjoins, etc.

Hackkz/Riggamaroll
I’ve stayed at this party entirely too long

Available Tournaments.

in PvP

Tasuki.5064

Awesome. Thanks for the quick informative answer.

Available Tournaments.

in PvP

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

Yeah, the tournament browser isn’t exactly clear, and probably scares off quite a few people. I hadn’t considered your particular interpretation before, but it seems obvious now looking back on it that it could be seen that way.

Also, when you go in to queue, don’t be concerned by the options that make it seem like you need a full team. After selecting “Free Tournament” just click “Create Roster” and “Submit” to queue by yourself. You’ll be grouped with other incomplete teams to form a 5 man group.

Available Tournaments.

in PvP

Tasuki.5064

Oh wow. I had just decided I was never going to be able to complete the monthly due to no one making groups. I guess I’ll start PUGing it up now. Thanks again.