Average Wait Times

Average Wait Times

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Can we make this more accurate? By multiplying it by 5.

Average Wait Times

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

No thank you. Sorry to say. But me personally at this point, would much rather the shorter queues so I can get my tertiary goal faster, since my primary and secondary goals are pretty much once again shot down.

I honestly don’t think there is anything more ANet wants to do with match making. That being said match quality, and skill to leader board accuracy will remain as is. Either you find something to get out of the system, or just don’t bother.

All and all I’m happy that at least I don’t have to spend 5 to 6 mins just to queue for a 4 to 6 min babysitting outing that is more then likely going to end bad for me. I can’t speak for others who are experiencing the same thing, but that how I feel.

TL:DR Keep the queue times where they are. I have absolutely no confidence that you ANet for what ever reason, to give us a decent amount of quality matches. So might as well give us faster low quality matches so I may at least get something out of the deal.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Average Wait Times

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

I’m not asking for longer queues. I’m just asking that the average waiting more accurately reflect how long it takes to enter a match. Is it based on all players, or just those in your division?