Bad match reporting

Bad match reporting

in PvP

Posted by: tevoro.1587

tevoro.1587

Just had a match, pregroup of 3&2 vs 5 solos. Now I’m not saying that it should only be solos vs solos, but that is just a little ridiculous. Right?

Bad match reporting

in PvP

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

How do you know who’s in a group or not? Maybe some of the 5 were teamed up?

Bad match reporting

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

• Enter Match > Press B > Right Click Enemy Name > Read: Invite in to party = Solo Player
  • Enter Match > Press B > Right Click Enemy Name > Read: Join the Party = 2/3/4 men team (If you’re in party, you can’t queue up unless party goes with you)
  • Enter Match > Press B > Right Click Enemy Name > Read: nothing about party = 5 men team aka Full Premade (cant join a 5 men party nor invite one of them)

This can also be done for your teammembers, to see who’s in party and who’s not

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

Bad match reporting

in PvP

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

• Enter Match > Press B > Right Click Enemy Name > Read: Invite in to party = Solo Player
  • Enter Match > Press B > Right Click Enemy Name > Read: Join the Party = 2/3/4 men team (If you’re in party, you can’t queue up unless party goes with you)
  • Enter Match > Press B > Right Click Enemy Name > Read: nothing about party = 5 men team aka Full Premade (cant join a 5 men party nor invite one of them)

This can also be done for your teammembers, to see who’s in party and who’s not

Didn’t know that. Thanks

Bad match reporting

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

i won a match today where they were 4-1 and we were 5 solos and we won like 500-300 so it goes both ways. The system is to make it as fair as possible. People come in here and cry about solo vs solo only but people complained then too and everyone will continue to complain when they lose. All i can suggest is either getting a really good group people to make other players better or to find people to play with.

Running solo thief and mesmer builds and coming here to talk about how they lost 8 games in a row isnt a real accurate way of seeing how the matches went.

Bad match reporting

in PvP

Posted by: remmeh.2569

remmeh.2569

Just because it’s a 5 man premade doesn’t mean they’re on voip… or even good.

Bad match reporting

in PvP

Posted by: tevoro.1587

tevoro.1587

The matches I was talking about were specific to the rules Josh asked for previously, where it was 500-250 or less, where there were sickly dragons and killer hares. I am not saying we need solo queue again, I rather like how it is now, what I’m asking for is a check on the system to see how the hell 5 solo get paired vs 3-2 split, why not 3 and 2 solo vs 2 and 3 solo? I know the idea of the system is to get everyone into matches as quickly as possible, but that could’ve been worked better.