Balance better prior to last balance pass?

in PvP

Posted by: Nichivo.5046

Nichivo.5046

I have no real profession bias, like and play them all. Just feels like the balance is way off compared to what it was prior to last balance pass.

Anyone else feel like Balance in pvp was better prior to last BP? Does Anet do any actual testing before they make large sweeping changes?

in PvP

Posted by: Light Of The Abyss.5927

Light Of The Abyss.5927

The balance after this last patch is much better imo… DH needs a bit of a nerf but it isn’t as bad as the forums imply.

Delpfine Drake

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

S3 had the best balance or MM if you ask me.

in PvP

Nichivo.5046

The balance after this last patch is much better imo… DH needs a bit of a nerf but it isn’t as bad as the forums imply.

Have you played all classes or is this from the point of view having played only a few first hand?

in PvP

Posted by: Light Of The Abyss.5927

Light Of The Abyss.5927

I play all classes.

Delpfine Drake

in PvP

Nichivo.5046

S3 had the best balance or MM if you ask me.

I would agree it was not perfect mind you, but this season is bad. Nothing felt Godlike last season when playing it, a few classes felt a little lacking but not to bad. This season however three classes feel too good, while three feel lacking, two just pointless, and one could be deleted.

May sound strange but I do not want to talk about any specific profession. Just curious how others feel, even if they only play one or two of them.

(edited by Nichivo.5046)