Balance changes May 3

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

Mesmer
Signet of Humility: Reduced the moa transform duration of this skill from 10 seconds to 6 seconds. The defiance-bar damage has not been changed.
Revenant
Rite of the Great Dwarf: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to reduce damage additively rather than multiplicatively while under the effects of a trait.
Surge of the Mists: Reduced the damage of this skill by 15%.
Thief
Unload: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to apply 5 seconds of might instead of the intended 8 seconds of might.

Step in the right direction I guess..
I’m also going to assume bristleback x20 hits was fixed to x15 as well as the unblockable cc on the other pet

im literally crying right now that none of the 0 basis nerfs to dh were reverted

gerdian

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

should of just reduced the number of impacts

Bad Elementalist

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

band aid fixes.. i hope this is not the end of it.

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Definetly aiming gun in right direction. Too bad they shoot rev with their softest rubberband to not affect HOT sales too much.

MOA – changes nothing that you die to a condi bomb without your utilities, and you die so every 70s. No 20s invulnerabilty uptime or condi nerf followed with ele healbot nerfs.
EVERY MESMER WANTS TO COMBO F5 NOT SPAM A BIRD OF CD. DISABLE ELITE+F5

REV STAFF 5 – instead of 6k you get hit for 5k on a unavoidable evading gap closer. No sustain or evade nerfs to a zerker class that lves longer than old soldiers builds. NO 5s port nerf or sword 2 or sword 3.

RESULTS -
Mesmer moa will be only cheesed in smaller fights or 1v1s and teamfights will last longer.

FEEDBACK
Thank you for 2 or 3 weeks of work.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

(edited by Flumek.9043)

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

Definetly aiming gun in right direction. Too bad they shoot rev with their softest rubberband to not affect HOT sales too much.

MOA – changes nothing that you die to a condi bomb without your utilities, and you die so every 70s. No 20s invulnerabilty uptime or condi nerf followed with ele healbot nerfs.

REV STAFF 5 – instead of 6k you get hit for 5k on a unavoidable evading gap closer. No sustain or evade nerfs to a zerker class that lves longer than old soldiers builds. NO 5s port nerf or sword 2 or sword 3.

RESULTS -
Mesmer moa will be only cheesed in smaller fights or 1v1s and teamfights will last longer.

FEEDBACK
Thank you for 2 or 3 weeks of work.

yup for 2/3 weeks of working, this is what I expected from the “balance team”. I wonder if there even is a balance team or if they just pull some random dude from the pve land devs for 3 minutes, tell him to look on the forums and make a change that should help but doesnt influence anything with the actual balance cuz u probably dont know what youre doing.

gerdian

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

It is a bandaid fix because that is the way a-net does right now: big patch every 3 months, small fixes in between. Be happy that we have this at least.

For the changes themselves: Moa reduced duration is a nerf to chronomancer, widely regarded as one of the strongest class right now. So you could say it is good. On the other hand:

• we are really back in bunker meta pace. Moa at least was one way to get a kill.
  • this is probably not the best way to fix moa since it nerfs core mesmer even more compare to chrono. Moa was always an annoying skill, but it only got out of hands because of continuum split. So now they halved Moa duration to make up for the halved CD coming from continuum split… Bad balance

Rev nerf was needed. Surge of the mist is one of the most stupid skills of the game, it should not have damage on it to begin with (very strong CC + gap close + evade should be enough for one skill).

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

It is a bandaid fix because that is the way a-net does right now: big patch every 3 months, small fixes in between. Be happy that we have this at least.

For the changes themselves: Moa reduced duration is a nerf to chronomancer, widely regarded as one of the strongest class right now. So you could say it is good. On the other hand:

• we are really back in bunker meta pace. Moa at least was one way to get a kill.
  • this is probably not the best way to fix moa since it nerfs core mesmer even more compare to chrono. Moa was always an annoying skill, but it only got out of hands because of continuum split. So now they halved Moa duration to make up for the halved CD coming from continuum split… Bad balance

Rev nerf was needed. Surge of the mist is one of the most stupid skills of the game, it should not have damage on it to begin with (very strong CC + gap close + evade should be enough for one skill).

I agree… It shouldn’t do damage, or not be an evade. The damage it did post-patch was obscene. Maybe it’ll be a noticeable drop.

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

revs sustain should be nerfed not the damage imo.
for mes you should be unable to use continuum split on elites like someone else posted.
but hey we can unload for the intended 8s of might now.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

“Rev is still being played! I want those kittens that gave ANET money for their expansion to never touch Revenants again, it must get nerfed enough to be unplayable!”

This is basically all of you who keep saying that Rev has been getting nothing for nerfs, when practically almost every patch, although not across every single skill, they have been getting drastic nerfs one skill at a time. This is the second time Surge of the Mists has been nerfed, if you didn’t know then it’s clear how little you actually care about being fair. And you pretty much don’t even play Revenant, the only way to land all the damage from a skill you have no control over once you cast it is actually very situational, like being AFK next to a wall.

You well know deep inside you that you want Revenant completely out of radar, like being played 1 for each 20 players.

The DPS is already really bad for Raids and Revenant is only usable in WvW for Hammer 2, what a kittening disgusting community.

Stella Truth Seeker

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

CS should not affect Moa. At least they nerfed the duration. We shall see how it shakes out.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

mrauls.6519

“Rev is still being played! I want those kittens that gave ANET money for their expansion to never touch Revenants again, it must get nerfed enough to be unplayable!”

This is basically all of you who keep saying that Rev has been getting nothing for nerfs, when practically almost every patch, although not across every single skill, they have been getting drastic nerfs one skill at a time. This is the second time Surge of the Mists has been nerfed, if you didn’t know then it’s clear how little you actually care about being fair. And you pretty much don’t even play Revenant, the only way to land all the damage from a skill you have no control over once you cast it is actually very situational, like being AFK next to a wall.

You well know deep inside you that you want Revenant completely out of radar, like being played 1 for each 20 players.

The DPS is already really bad for Raids and Revenant is only usable in WvW for Hammer 2, what a kittening disgusting community.

That’s exactly what DH is atm… completely off the radar. You’ll see 1 for every 20 players… There’s a reason rev is getting these nerfs. They’re over the top

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

XxsdgxX.8109

That’s exactly what DH is atm… completely off the radar. You’ll see 1 for every 20 players… There’s a reason rev is getting these nerfs. They’re over the top

So as I thought, alot of the hate comes from “If I suffer you must suffer too”. This is also why devs will never be able to know if they are closer to balance than before, because people will always have a grudge towards something, personal bias.

What a lovely mentality.

Stella Truth Seeker

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Asrat.2645

Asrat.2645

Are you joking?
I do happen to play revenant once in a while and they are, in fact, very strong.
Its a class with a lot of strong assets, that are easy to use but hard to master.
There is a reason the class was in the meta since HoT release, on every pro league team and always counted as top tier.
Rev currently has a hard time in solo due to all the condi builds, but as part of a reliable team and a healbot to provide cleanses they are basically unstoppable.
Surge of the mists is a high damage, hard cc, gap closing, auto evade skill, capable of hitting multiple targets and fairly little telegraphed.
I would have preferred to see the evade frame go instead of the damage, but the nerf was totally in order.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

mrauls.6519

So as I thought, alot of the hate comes from “If I suffer you must suffer too”. This is also why devs will never be able to know if they are closer to balance than before, because people will always have a grudge towards something, personal bias.

What a lovely mentality.

Where did I say that?

AN is making good nerfs. Your own personal agenda of keeping revenant where it is, is clouding your judgment. DH is balanced. I want revenant balanced as well.

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

What is more fun?

Watching Revs pretend they are balanced.

Or

Watching Condi Mes pretend they are balanced.

Tough to decide.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

XxsdgxX.8109

What a lovely mentality.

Where did I say that?

AN is making good nerfs. Your own personal agenda of keeping revenant where it is, is clouding your judgment. DH is balanced. I want revenant balanced as well.

Didn’t even really implied you said that, was a generalization.

An ok, agreed in that, if every single kittening profession is taken to DH level then it’s fair game, but you well know and I well know that most people who main other things like Scrapper, Chrono, Reaper, Daredevil etc wouldn’t be open for the idea.

Stella Truth Seeker

(edited by XxsdgxX.8109)

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

PvP forum

M I L K B O I S

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

I think people should appreciate these notes. NO BAD CHANGES!

Sure the patch doesn’t solve everything, but see above. Moa change is justified and helps reduce mesmer’s swing potential in matches. Rev and thief bugfix. And rev burst combo just got nerfed by a small amount. It doesn’t seem like much, but gw2 everyone has healing, a change to 15% of one of their major burst skills that secures downs is larger than it seems.

Overall, I really like these changes, and I think more patches like this could do a lot of good for the game. Remember, how many of these changes were bad? Normally we get a few bad changes at least.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

XxsdgxX.8109

I think people should appreciate these notes. NO BAD CHANGES!

Sure the patch doesn’t solve everything, but see above. Moa change is justified and helps reduce mesmer’s swing potential in matches. Rev and thief bugfix. And rev burst combo just got nerfed by a small amount. It doesn’t seem like much, but gw2 everyone has healing, a change to 15% of one of their major burst skills that secures downs is larger than it seems.

Overall, I really like these changes, and I think more patches like this could do a lot of good for the game. Remember, how many of these changes were bad? Normally we get a few bad changes at least.

Believe it or not I still agree, but what irks me is that some people here think that it’s absolutely nothing. Making it sound like “15% nerf?, it should have been a 95% nerf so no one touches that thing again”

Stella Truth Seeker

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

We need more nerfs across more professions, especiallys to Elite spec traits/utilities etc.

Roll back the Power Creep!!!

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Flumek.9043

What is more fun?

Or

Tough to decide.

Revenants, 100%.

In the mesmers case you know hes either playing a other build or hes that much of a beginner that he doesnt know the Instant win combos.

In the revs case, they have evades and low CD soo across the board and oneshot single presses, we all know the phrase “accidentally died to a rev”.
So the player must be a PVE baddie, who is meta utility with medium dps, but still wants moar, like XxsdgxX.8109 above.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

XxsdgxX.8109

What is more fun?

Or

Tough to decide.

Revenants, 100%.

In the mesmers case you know hes either playing a other build or hes that much of a beginner that he doesnt know the Instant win combos.

In the revs case, they have evades and low CD soo across the board and oneshot single presses, we all know the phrase “accidentally died to a rev”.
So the player must be a PVE baddie, who is meta utility with medium dps, but still wants moar, like XxsdgxX.8109 above.

Dying by a noob who just picked up Rev? Rofl got multiple friends that love those kind of players including myself, they drop like flies.

Oh look at me! A player in the PvP subforums that not only plays cancer PvP all day
kittening heretic, you should not enjoy the other aspects of the game.

Stella Truth Seeker

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Flumek.9043

Believe it or not I still agree, but what irks me is that some people here think that it’s absolutely nothing. Making it sound like “15% nerf?, it should have been a 95% nerf so no one touches that thing again”

Ill just repost.

Surge of the mist is one of the most stupid skills of the game, it should not have damage on it to begin with (very strong CC + gap close + evade should be enough for one skill).

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: BertBoy.9031

BertBoy.9031

the unblockable pet knockdown should be nerfed. it was confirmed by dev (grouch) to be fixed during the balance meeting with pro league players from what i understand. As for bristleback apparently no one acknowledged that so i doubt that it is actually fixed.

Bert -Rifle engi till i croak
www.Twitch.tv/gravityily

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

XxsdgxX.8109

Ill just repost.

Surge of the mist is one of the most stupid skills of the game, it should not have damage on it to begin with (very strong CC + gap close + evade should be enough for one skill).

Holy kitten this place is unreal. And you still wonder why ANET is only active in reddit?

Stella Truth Seeker

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Flumek.9043

Its so low quality it looks like a troll post but ill comment on it once.

1) PVP is central balance. Non elitist, just fact. And in PVP, rev is seen with disgust by the whole top community. It is just that much better. tldr for average joe – its a warrior with guard sustain and thief mobilty.
So were discussin PVP balance, on PVP forums. Were keeping PVE/w3 balance in mind when making smart suggestions and you can do same.
For PVE raids – its a must have meta class, a utility boon support with medium high DPS…What do YOU want more?

2) A bit similiar to above, but pay2win is not this games model. As such brokenant still has a lot of nerfs it can receive before its even upper mid-tier, so dont worry.

3) Most nerfs rev got were trivial, so far that many have lost trust in ANets sense of direction.
Precision strike from 4s to 5s – in a month of work and complaints is a clear example, and todays staff#5 “nerf” is the same trivial ignorance.

4) I do know the rev but say ty to ANet for not having any meaningful way for us to measure our kitten or mmr or etc.
So ill just leave you with a story of team taking a worthless necro on their team, just for the ability to strip stability avery 40s.
If rev staff #5 – did 0 damage – the evade + leap + multi stab rip + zero counterplay from animation + 20s CD = would still make this a great skill on on pro levels.

Have fun on your brokenant till next trivial nerf in 3 months.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

XxsdgxX.8109

Its so low quality it looks like a troll post but ill comment on it once.

1) PVP is central balance. Non elitist, just fact. And in PVP, rev is seen with disgust by the whole top community. It is just that much better. tldr for average joe – its a warrior with guard sustain and thief mobilty.
So were discussin PVP balance, on PVP forums. Were keeping PVE/w3 balance in mind when making smart suggestions and you can do same.

2) A bit similiar to above, but pay2win is not this games model. As such brokenant still has a lot of nerfs it can receive before its even upper mid-tier, so dont worry.

3) Most nerfs rev got were trivial, so far that many have lost trust in ANets sense of direction.
Precision strike from 4s to 5s – in a month of work and complaints is a clear example, and todays staff#5 “nerf” is the same trivial ignorance.

4) I do know the rev but say ty to ANet for not having any meaningful way for us to measure our kitten or mmr or etc.
So ill just leave you with a story of team taking a worthless necro on their team, just for the ability to strip stability avery 40s.
If rev staff #5 – did 0 damage – the evade + leap + multi stab rip + zero counterplay from animation + 20s CD = would still make this a great skill on on pro levels.

Have fun on your brokenant till next trivial nerf in 3 months.

Gets called a troll then proceeds to post that thing. Uhhh ok

Stella Truth Seeker

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

What a joke. This company doesn’t really care. The MOA fix is totally unacceptable. Why don’t these geniuses every come here to discuss these changes? Because they are cowards. I used to play Dark Age of Camelot back in the day and love Mythic or hate them there devs would lay out in detail the thought process behind balance changes on the forums and take feedback and sometimes even act on the feedback. And they dealt with plenty of abuse or just ignored it so I don’t want to here that they won’t come here more because of abuse. Suck it up. These guys take feedback from a small group of pros and don’t even act on it 90% of the time and then they put out these lame patches with no explanation. Season three is going to be anther joke with people glomming onto a handful of classes while the rest just get ignored. I am amazed it surprises me anymore.

(edited by brannigan.9831)

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

Moa down to 6 seconds is an acceptable fix in my opinion.

I’m glad they don’t take the advice from the people on this subforum because the ideas and am suggestions are so one sided and not holistically thought out.

Learn to adapt and overcome. There are counters to Chrono, stop being lazy and throwing a fit because your substandard build can’t touch them (sorry Guardians, still love you).

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

What’s unacceptable about 6s Moa?

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Silverkey.2078

What’s unacceptable about 6s Moa?

Mostly that it nerfs core mesmer even more while the real Moa problem is because of continuum split.

Overall, I don’t mind Moa duration reduced, if at the same time the cooldown was reduced and the visual cue increased (to make it easier to dodge). That would have been a good rounded balance to make this skill less annoying, more avoidable, but with lower CD to make sure it remains useful.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: PowerBottom.5796

PowerBottom.5796

Good stuff, a few more rounds of those small but good balance-updates and I think we could be pretty happy.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Cyanon.1928

Cyanon.1928

You guys are never happy….

Mesmer changes were needed as well as Revenant.

You want ANET to KILL the viability of the classes that you dont play…. You dont know anything about balance because your opinions are always biased towards your pref. classes.

The changes were good in combination with the previous changes. Whether you like it or not.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

Good nerfs! Thank you anet for not overlooking these!

This is a really awkward period in balancing because right now a lot of people are eating the nerfs and trying to fill in the gaps left behind. The most important idea in this is to get more balance FASTER! The meta since HoT has been simple, the strongest specs were way too strong for way too long. The community is festering, and balance is at its core. 3 month balance patches are not fast enough!

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

You know what i hate? I hate chronos but i hate fail balance even more. Moa was fine for so long so why you nerf CORE skill due to broken elite crap? Its the same story all over again like with rev minor retribution trait or daze trait for ranger due to druid.

Watch all core traitlines and skills getting nerfed into oblivion bc something will always be strong with certain elite spec. When they will learn that they have balance elite to core, not the other way around? Im done with this game till they dont get any sense of logic.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Silverkey.2078

The most important idea in this is to get more balance FASTER! The meta since HoT has been simple, the strongest specs were way too strong for way too long. The community is festering, and balance is at its core. 3 month balance patches are not fast enough!

I can only +1 that.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

XxsdgxX.8109

You guys are never happy….

Mesmer changes were needed as well as Revenant.

You want ANET to KILL the viability of the classes that you dont play…. You dont know anything about balance because your opinions are always biased towards your pref. classes.

The changes were good in combination with the previous changes. Whether you like it or not.

Yep

And funny because I don’t even come here to ever complain about nerfs, including after HoT launched and I still played DH, Warrior.

Cause even though Chronos, Scrappers, Reapers seemed too strong to me
(Barely ever saw Heralds to even dare to say the same thing) I never found it smart to just come here and cry for nerfs, my own player skill takes no benefits from that.

Like it’s really funny that Moa was never a real issue before but since it’s what provokes crying the most atm… there you go. Same with DH, was an excellent noob stomper and see now? Still getting nerfs even though it was never played at top tier level.

Stella Truth Seeker

(edited by XxsdgxX.8109)

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Look at the bright side! The moa duration is now perfect for making Vine vids!

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

This patch is actually amazing. I mean the patch content is ok, but the real deal is implementing balance changes that isn’t tied to a 6 month huge game overhaul patch! The last balance patch was April 19. Today is May 3. That’s less than a month! This is a huge breakthrough for Arenanet!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

This patch is actually amazing. I mean the patch content is ok, but the real deal is implementing balance changes that isn’t tied to a 6 month huge game overhaul patch! The last balance patch was April 19. Today is May 3. That’s less than a month! This is a huge breakthrough for Arenanet!

I think we should encourage this type of patch more… as in lets get some numbers changes… lets call them “shaves” ever week or so until the top players think the game is fairly balanced.

Oh I was dreaming, sorry.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Asrat.2645

Idk. this update was undoubtly good for the current meta. ..
But in actually I wish they would just redo the entire thing from scratch.
Shakeup everything, get rid of the powercreep, split skills and get rid of pve-inflated damage numbers and respective defensive compensation.
Increase coolddowns, lower healing, force players to specialize instead of doing all at once.
Instead of 1-2/season changes that stop them from developing the game and makes even the slightest imbalance kitten us of for months, treat the live servers as proving grounds, deploy everything you can think of and just see how it works.
And after 2-3 months full of chaos and temporary problems, we will have a much better game than your currnt system could achieve in years.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

multi stab rip

That part has been removed for a few weeks…

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Spartacus.3192

I agree. Doing small “shaves/nerfs/buffs” more regularly is WAAAAAYYY better than swinging the nerf bat every 3 months and destroying classes or over buffing some.

Doing this on a monthly or bi-weekly basis would do wonders towards balancing the game. A 2sec cd increase here, a 10% damage nerf there. Small stuff like that and see how it goes.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Varezenem.2813

I agree. Doing small “shaves/nerfs/buffs” more regularly is WAAAAAYYY better than swinging the nerf bat every 3 months and destroying classes or over buffing some.

Doing this on a monthly or bi-weekly basis would do wonders towards balancing the game. A 2sec cd increase here, a 10% damage nerf there. Small stuff like that and see how it goes.

I would like to see the buff part.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Asrat.2645

Pls tell me you didnt just say that.
I didnt think anyone could still advocate buffs given the current state of the game.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Varezenem.2813

I didnt think anyone could still advocate buffs given the current state of the game.

Did I say buffs to shiro/glint ? I take that it’s obvious that it doesn’t need any. However unlikely a rework would be better to make it less binary.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Asrat.2645

Did I say buffs to shiro/glint ? I take that it’s obvious that it doesn’t need any. However unlikely a rework would be better to make it less binary.

I’d rather have the current 20% of powerful stuff nerfed to the ground than having the other 80% powercreeped to this level.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Varezenem.2813

I’d rather have the current 20% of powerful stuff nerfed to the ground than having the other 80% powercreeped to this level.

To make Ventari viable by nerfing that would be a impressive work.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

Are you joking?
I do happen to play revenant once in a while and they are, in fact, very strong.
Its a class with a lot of strong assets, that are easy to use but hard to master.
There is a reason the class was in the meta since HoT release, on every pro league team and always counted as top tier.
Rev currently has a hard time in solo due to all the condi builds, but as part of a reliable team and a healbot to provide cleanses they are basically unstoppable.
Surge of the mists is a high damage, hard cc, gap closing, auto evade skill, capable of hitting multiple targets and fairly little telegraphed.
I would have preferred to see the evade frame go instead of the damage, but the nerf was totally in order.

Every freaking sane build is unstoppable with a healbot and a whole kittening team working for you….i kittening hate seeing this as a freaking argument. You guys are terrible at logic or common sense or both geez.

Seriously, what argument is this. What drugs are you on, give me some, lel <o>

(edited by Ravenmoon.5318)

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

I actually thought that an 8 second Moa and having Staff 5 on Rev knock you to the sides rather than be abused to push to the front for maximum damage would have been pretty solid fixes.

Didn’t think they would make Moa 6 seconds, for a single target. It would have to take more skill now to utilize it, I don’t think we will see double-moa again.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”