Balance changes May 3

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

Forum Bug ahoy.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Terrible patch and here’s why.

With the Moa nerf they have clearly shown they are going to nerf core skills and traits for the sake of elite specs. They will not bring down the elite specs to pre hot levels. Core issues will stay core issues and expect to wait years for them to be fixed in the form of a passive proc, power creeped elite spec.

Disappointing to say the least.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Moa change: while any nerf is welcome it is definitely not best solution. Elites shouldn’t be affected by CS. That way chrono would be nerfed and not core. Besides good mes don’t use CS for double moa.

Rev staff 5 change: lazy nerf and won’t change reason why revs dominate but better than none.

LOL unload.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

………..seriously not sure what the devs are thinking

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

The changes in paper are good but it needs consistency.

Do the same every two weeks and the game could be enjoyable again.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

If people think core specs were going to be better or at least on the same level as elite specs, you need to wake up from your dream world.

Elite specs are going to run this game and core lines are going to complement those. Move on from the past, the game has evolved, you should too.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: mysticsicness.7598

mysticsicness.7598

These are great changes to 2 very broken skills. I previously thought Moa Morph should be ~5 seconds in pvp and One Shot (surge) of the Mists is exactly that. Great pre-season changes.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

This patch is actually amazing. I mean the patch content is ok, but the real deal is implementing balance changes that isn’t tied to a 6 month huge game overhaul patch! The last balance patch was April 19. Today is May 3. That’s less than a month! This is a huge breakthrough for Arenanet!

I completely agree. People who are complaining that this “wasn’t enough” would immediately stop if they knew that ANet was going to be dropping another patch like this in 2-3 weeks to keep whittling down power.

You only think “way too little” when you are used to only having changes every 3 months.

I just hope they don’t start the season without any more changes, because more shaves are most likely very much needed.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

im literally crying right now that none of the 0 basis nerfs to dh were reverted

Not sure why a game affects you so much. Anyway, I do think the LB 2 nerf was too much BUT, and you will dislike this, traps should have been nerfed more.

Balance changes May 3

in PvP

Posted by: Asrat.2645

Asrat.2645

This patch is actually amazing. I mean the patch content is ok, but the real deal is implementing balance changes that isn’t tied to a 6 month huge game overhaul patch! The last balance patch was April 19. Today is May 3. That’s less than a month! This is a huge breakthrough for Arenanet!

I completely agree. People who are complaining that this “wasn’t enough” would immediately stop if they knew that ANet was going to be dropping another patch like this in 2-3 weeks to keep whittling down power.

You only think “way too little” when you are used to only having changes every 3 months.

I just hope they don’t start the season without any more changes, because more shaves are most likely very much needed.

You dont seem to be getting it unfortunately.
There is only a slight possibility that they will do another patch pre season and the chance for them to keep updating mid seasons is almost nonexistent.
They did the same thing last season: 1 big quarterly update and later a little shave to bristleback being the main reason for QQ.
They wont keep it up.