Be Man! Play warrior!

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Vitalij.7193

Vitalij.7193

hello guys. I am pure spvper multiple class. I want to offer to players reroll warriors. what for work hard with another classes if u can play powerfull easy mode broken warriors. and keep play it until Anet nerf this stupid warrior.as soon as pvp will have balance then will worth to play different class. I am rank 44 now, most of matchs I did with warrior “Lavinskij” its not a trolling post,all crap coments will be ignored. I just want balance in pvp,playng my self thief/elementalist/necro/ranger/warrior. its terrible how another classes ( with random builds) weak compare to warrior. I am 99% sure this is waste of time make this Topic,but I can spend my few minutes for write it. if most of peoples start play warriors,and on forums will be post about BALANCE spvp,nerf warior.then I think anet will stop creating new rubbish for pve,and will focus on pvp balance.

P.S I am very sorry about my terrible English. I hope most of you will understood what I trying to tell.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: bobomb.5209

bobomb.5209

hello guys. I am pure spvper multiple class. I want to offer to players reroll warriors. what for work hard with another classes if u can play powerfull easy mode broken warriors. and keep play it until Anet nerf this stupid warrior.as soon as pvp will have balance then will worth to play different class. I am rank 44 now, most of matchs I did with warrior “Lavinskij” its not a trolling post,all crap coments will be ignored. I just want balance in pvp,playng my self thief/elementalist/necro/ranger/warrior. its terrible how another classes ( with random builds) weak compare to warrior. I am 99% sure this is waste of time make this Topic,but I can spend my few minutes for write it. if most of peoples start play warriors,and on forums will be post about BALANCE spvp,nerf warior.then I think anet will stop creating new rubbish for pve,and will focus on pvp balance.

P.S I am very sorry about my terrible English. I hope most of you will understood what I trying to tell.

Warriors are in a good place right now. Other classes need to be improved.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

I think I’ve seen this same thread for Rangers, Necros and Elementalists…

The great forum duppy.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Vitalij.7193

much better nerf ONE warrior,then buff buff buff buff all rest classes

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

no they are not
and would we have a balancing team, care bout balance, than most warriors who think they are pros now would be back at 30% crying bout elohell

(edited by Romek.4201)

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

There is a lol of threads complaining about necros and rangers . . . i agree that Ele is in a very bad position right now . . .

Three days ago i fought a ele staff, i could not even get close to kill him, and he killed me hard.

The best ele and player i ever seen.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: bobomb.5209

bobomb.5209

much better nerf ONE warrior,then buff buff buff buff all rest classes

Not better. Worse. nerf warrior bad if buff buff buff rest classes. buff buff buff other classes make other classes too strong. warriors become dog food for other classes like before warriors were buffed.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Oh look, it’s another thread starter wasting his time.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Hurtappl.6405

Hurtappl.6405

Be a man and play 30/10/0/0/30
Axe/Shield
Auto Attack Warrior
Power Signet
Scholar Runes
-Have a warrior banner friend for that extra 15% crit damage-

MAN UP.. and get yourself those 3-6k auto attacks son

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

No no no no. The game would be so far out of alignment/broken if we brought up every role on every other profession. And also not the direction that we are moving, thankfully.

On Dec. 10th, Arenanet demonstrated that successful shaves on performance can actually work, as Warrior and Ranger damage got a small shave without being gutted (at all) – Earthshaker, Staggering Blow, Storm Spirit, and Sun Spirit took some hits. Engineer took some defensive hits, too.

You can’t even run without (both) a super resilient Warrior and Ranger, still, in tPvP.

Even now, the game would be infinitely better if Warrior and Ranger sustain were shaved, and Engineer & Necro condi application / damage was shaved.

We can’t afford more buffs after how Warrior, Ranger, and Necro transformed. (Engi was always OP, ask Ostricheggs).

We need the December 10th patch shaves to happen like, 2-3 more times, without doing any dumb buffing, and then DPS Guards, Power Engies, Power Necros, DPS Eles, Non-exploiting Mesmers, Power Rangers & Glassy Warriors would be re-introduced.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

You know that the manliest class is the necro… once in a fight, we win or die fighting. And we dont hide behind blocks or invulnerable skills and we dont dodge much… we take all hits, like real man would…
Warriors are more i run in wreack chaos but when i feel i am losing i run away with my mobility skills…

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

I rerolled back to necromancer after they nerfed hammer and mace i dont really see what all the fuss is about warrior is easy to kill now.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Vitalij.7193

No no no no. The game would be so far out of alignment/broken if we brought up every role on every other profession. And also not the direction that we are moving, thankfully.

On Dec. 10th, Arenanet demonstrated that successful shaves on performance can actually work, as Warrior and Ranger damage got a small shave without being gutted (at all) – Earthshaker, Staggering Blow, Storm Spirit, and Sun Spirit took some hits. Engineer took some defensive hits, too.

You can’t even run without (both) a super resilient Warrior and Ranger, still, in tPvP.

Even now, the game would be infinitely better if Warrior and Ranger sustain were shaved, and Engineer & Necro condi application / damage was shaved.

We can’t afford more buffs after how Warrior, Ranger, and Necro transformed. (Engi was always OP, ask Ostricheggs).

We need the December 10th patch shaves to happen like, 2-3 more times, without doing any dumb buffing, and then DPS Guards, Power Engies, Power Necros, DPS Eles, Non-exploiting Mesmers, Power Rangers & Glassy Warriors would be re-introduced.

These nerfs like traits “Burst Mastery” before 10% dmg after 7% dmg its just a joke,u not even can feel diference,and whole army of wariros start cry… I want a proper work on warrior, healing signet reduce heal per second greatly, Dual endure pain must be not allowed,or make cooldown high, berserker stance, new version of this skills crazy, before u was can do at least some condition dmg for short time,now imunity.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

SoLeciTO.3490

You know that the manliest class is the necro… once in a fight, we win or die fighting. And we dont hide behind blocks or invulnerable skills and we dont dodge much… we take all hits, like real man would…
Warriors are more i run in wreack chaos but when i feel i am losing i run away with my mobility skills…

Yeah right . . . tell that to your second health bar and transformations.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Vitalij.7193

I rerolled back to necromancer after they nerfed hammer and mace i dont really see what all the fuss is about warrior is easy to kill now.

nerfed hammer. hits do one hundred less? I played before hammer lamer,and playng today,10 December not even made me sad for minute

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

Yeah right . . . tell that to your second health bar and transformations.

Still those dont let you avoid any damage…
And necros dont run away unlike warriors (well mainly because even if we try we will not get away)

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

nerfed hammer. hits do one hundred less? I played before hammer lamer,and playng today,10 December not even made me sad for minute

Does 20%dmg nerf only = 100dmg?

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Vitalij.7193

Does 20%dmg nerf only = 100dmg?

one adrenalin skill got dmg reduce wow,world end. or for somebody hammer f1 skill its same important as for thief backstab?

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Nabbo.2845

Nabbo.2845

’murica be a man play a warrior

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

this game is not fun anymore

in every game 2+ warriors per side and everything feels just designed to annoy the player

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

I bet you play hambow, then you are not a warrior. You are a casul.XD

Play full glass cannon warrior, and feel the manliness.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

hmmm i dunno what he is but me casual but me no play hambow.

hurrrr durrr my skill level does not permit me to play full glass cannon warrior.
nowadays i play clerics amulet + rampager jewel warrior. no hammer.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

redslion.9675

hmmm i dunno what he is but me casual but me no play hambow.

hurrrr durrr my skill level does not permit me to play full glass cannon warrior.
nowadays i play clerics amulet + rampager jewel warrior. no hammer.

I said CASUL, not casual.

Dark Souls players will understand.xD

And you don’t need skills to start: you just need to be completely insane and don’t care if you die.XD

(edited by redslion.9675)

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Wisdom. And yet, in every game forum since the dawn of…well, since about twenty years ago, people have cheered when they got buffed and raged when they got nerfed.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Umut.5471

Umut.5471

Hammer isn’t nerfed significantly. They still deal 5-6k with earthshaker, 6k with bow #3 etc.
Yet they are still not glassy for trade off, they can tank at least as good as a tanky ele.(as a berserker) Because they have 3x invulnerability skill while some classes have hardly one or none. In every tpvp match I play against at least 2 hambow wars. They are currently a meta, so your statement is kinda right.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

“If you want damage take greatsword or axe.”
You can max crit chance to approx 49%. + some bonus crit chance. Your axe will always have a 30-50% of not critical hitting and that crit hit means nothing if you don’t invest heavily in burst mastery, which incidently was nerfed, and it is only your third hit that will actually do any real damage. Good luck with that third hit.

Using a 100 blade with pure 100% connect on a necro in deathshroud, their health stays the same and their life force goes up. Other warriors/engineer and rangers can also just tank immune it. Mesmer/thief can teleport it. Guardian can block it. Ele’s can aura it.

Purposeful damage assigned weapons have been made. These weapon require large set up and often don’t have the resulting damage. The result of this is that warrior moved weapon sets from pure damage to pure, “I am just gonna mess your **** up.” You’re blaming the player..not the game. If you don’t enjoy how the players are acting, maybe that means so many of the rules should have not of been changed so drastically. Berserker stance used to give increased damage and crit chance..now it gives condition immunity. That is a major-major change, not even a subtle shave.

axe=unreliable
greatsword=large set up
mace=never done damage and been nerfed so old folk can avoid it
sword=never been a power weapon
Rifle=good on single targets only

That leaves..hammer/longbow..and would you look at that, hammer/longbow is the combo of choice for soloQ/tpvp. Surprise-surprise.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Vitalij.7193

played hambow maybe 30 minutes only. I played diferent builds. power /condition/banners, now I play full tank build,this is most unbalanced build.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

played hambow maybe 30 minutes only. I played diferent builds. power /condition/banners, now I play full tank build,this is most unbalanced build.

why is full tank most unbalanced?

could you share the so called most unbalanced build with us?

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Vitalij.7193

to much hp,defence,heals( healing signet + 4x shout skill that each heals 1800,condition removes,and dmg is still decent .and 2x stun break
P.S I wont show build,because I am “ANTI copy paste”

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

to much hp,defence,heals( healing signet + 4x shout skill that each heals 1800,condition removes,and dmg is still decent .and 2x stun break

well, look at it from another perspective, your claim about a most unbalanced build would be more convincing if you shared the build, yes?

4x shout? 4 shouts? 2 stun break?
would you kindly please teach me how to fit 4 shouts skill into 3 utility skill slots, and have 2 stun breakers? the best i can do is slot 3 shouts into the 3 utility skill slots, with only 1 stun breaker.

by the way, i use clerics amulet + rampager jewel so my shouts heal for 2.4k but i am considering using clerics amulet + cleric jewel so my shouts heal for 2.5k and my healing signet health per second will no longer be 444. it would be 451 then.

i dun like so many 4s, not auspicious at all.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

The wisdom in some of these posts is mindblowing…“Nerf Ze warrior because i haz no cluee what i says, just uhhh do it,because i have trouble killing them and stuff like that,,,healsighealsigqqberserkqq etc etc yeah !!”.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Vitalij.7193

well, look at it from another perspective, your claim about a most unbalanced build would be more convincing if you shared the build, yes?

would you kindly please teach me how to fit 4 shouts skill into 3 utility skill slots, and have 2 stun breakers? the best i can do is slot 3 shouts into the 3 utility skill slots, with only 1 stun breaker.

by the way, i use clerics amulet + rampager jewel so my shouts heal for 2.4k but i am considering using clerics amulet + cleric jewel so my shouts heal for 2.5k and my healing signet health per second will no longer be 444. it would be 451 then.

Hi. From vitality line. There is trait shake it off. 30 sec cd.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

i see, did they change the skill? i remember it only activates when 1 condition is present, not 2 conditions.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shrug_It_Off
Use “Shake It Off!” automatically when you have a number of conditions on you.
Miscellaneous effect.png Conditions to trigger: 2

when did they change this?

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Vitalij.7193

i see, did they change the skill? i remember it only activates when 1 condition is present, not 2 conditions.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shrug_It_Off
Use “Shake It Off!” automatically when you have a number of conditions on you.
Miscellaneous effect.png Conditions to trigger: 2

when did they change this?

Dunno. I didnt used it before. Using it Second week only. Probably 10 dec

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Reesha.7901

Reesha.7901

I hope warriors get toned down to the point where:
People that actually enjoy the class and know what they are doing can still be successful.
Everyone that rolled a warrior, because they are too strong at the moment, can go back to their original class.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Vitalij.7193

People that actually enjoy the class and know what they are doing can still be successful.
Everyone that rolled a warrior, because they are too strong at the moment, can go back to their original class.

Exactly. I start gw2 with warrir. Because it my favorite char in games. I was think that i learn pvp in this game very fast. Because at low ranks i was pretty good . Bu after i hit rank 34 then i first time tryed another class. It was elementalist. I was like omfg,xompare warior to another classes. I want play warrior,but balanced warrior. Kill ememy with warrior not enjoable anymore for me..

(edited by Vitalij.7193)

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Umut.5471

Umut.5471

It was necros before, everyone was playing condi necro after buffs, then what happened? It has been toned town and everyone moved back to their own class, or new op classes. Now warriors are in the same situation, they will move back to their own class(or maybe another op class of that time) after nerfs. The problem is people don’t play as dedicated to one or several classes to improve themselves. they just follow op metas like bandwagoners, continuously changing classes for easy facerolling. Personally I’d prefer being pro-ish at 1-2 classes.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Reesha.7901

Reesha.7901

It was necros before, everyone was playing condi necro after buffs, then what happened? It has been toned town and everyone moved back to their own class, or new op classes. Now warriors are in the same situation, they will move back to their own class(or maybe another op class of that time) after nerfs.

This is true, but 2 wrongs doesn’t make a right when it comes to balance patches.
One can only hope that a-net eventually learn from their mistakes.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: dylan.5409

dylan.5409

i’d prefer to be pro-ish at 1 or 2 as well, however, ranger (my first and only 80 that wasn’t uplevell’d through glory) only has 1 build that I can pro ish on so wtf can I do except reroll. I have since discovered the pure trollyness possibilities of a pu Mesmer in hotjoin. Am now thinking to myself “why the hell was I working so much on underpowered proff” (since I stopped playing spirits).

(edited by dylan.5409)

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Mochann.5298

Mochann.5298

There is a lol of threads complaining about necros and rangers . . .* i agree that Ele is in a very bad position right now . . .*

Three days ago i fought a ele staff, i could not even get close to kill him, and he killed me hard.

This is not true. Well maybe D/D Eles are in a bad position (I just stomped a few earlier) but Staff Eles are overflowing with awesome.

I consistently get top ranked as a staff Ele in pvp.. 2nd place overall in points, and typically get three awards per tourney (usually top kills, top caps and top skirmisher).

Eles turn the tide of the match. But we don’t do it alone, we do it as a team.

#ELEtism on Eredon Terrace

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

redslion.9675

Condi bunker? Even worse.XD

Play glass and se your rating go down, because every time you mess up in a group fight you die.XD

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Vitalij.7193

Play glass and se your rating go down, because every time you mess up in a group fight you die.XD

First my build was axe ahield/gs max power for axe f1 skill. When i played condi. It waa dual endure pain plius bers stance and stability signer. Its tank with high condi dmg.
Now i play tank with shouts hammer/sword shield.

(edited by Vitalij.7193)

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

SoLeciTO.3490

There is a lol of threads complaining about necros and rangers . . .* i agree that Ele is in a very bad position right now . . .*

This is not true. Well maybe D/D Eles are in a bad position (I just stomped a few earlier) but Staff Eles are overflowing with awesome.

I consistently get top ranked as a staff Ele in pvp.. 2nd place overall in points, and typically get three awards per tourney (usually top kills, top caps and top skirmisher).

Eles turn the tide of the match. But we don’t do it alone, we do it as a team.

I see . . . i even made a ele with the same build as the one that killed me hard . . . i was really impress . . . and i consider myself a decent player.

i don’t see many good eles but this person really showed me that when well played is increidble.

And probably the key is to use well your team mates since ele when left alone can do insane AOE damage from very far.

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

…or we can just quit this game all together like many others already did…

….Teso Online Beta test today….

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: ens.9854

ens.9854

It’s funny cause OP thinks ther haven’t been any threads saying nerf warrior

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Ferik.3127

Ferik.3127

And remember
Real Men Don’t Do Condi

Casual player of all races, classes and genders
Champion Slayer | sPvP Rank 90
Dragonbrand

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

redslion.9675

First my build was axe ahield/gs max power for axe f1 skill. When i played condi. It waa dual endure pain plius bers stance and stability signer. Its tank with high condi dmg.
Now i play tank with shouts hammer/sword shield.

Those things are eeeeeevil

(I made a tank with hammer/sword too, but no cleansing ire, no shouts and moar damage)

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Vitalij.7193

…or we can just quit this game all together like many others already did…

….Teso Online Beta test today….

thanks for info. looks not bad,sadly its mounthly payments,dont want pay every month

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

rolled one but i can’t help it but fall asleep every time i try to play it T_T

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Be Man! Play warrior!

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

this thread, i enjoy it. Another!