Because of the state of pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Epidemix Revenge.4862

Epidemix Revenge.4862

Specifically because of skyhammer but also rampant 4v5, horrible team compositions, bi-yearly “balance” patches, conquest only pvp, a ladder system where a guy that was 3 and 8 was like #3 on the board somehow ahead of 20,000 odd other people etc etc…but mostly skyhammmer this s my official goodbye to guild wars 2.

I know you do not care as you already have my money. I just wanted to make sure you knew you lost a customer. And I know all of the people on this forum could care less too, I am a nobody. I am just another joe shmoe like the rest of you and I have had enough.

I played Mini Bunker, Massah Blassah, Lilli the Tearless, Scylira Stoneheart and Mella Gnoma. Maybe Ill pop back in a few months from now ad see how things look though I am not holding my breath. It is very obvious that those of us that only play PvP are the bottom priority with this company.

Ok. Flame away. Tell me how much you don’t care and how pointless this gesture was. I know already. I know I wasted 2 minutes of my life writing this but…I wanted to have my say.

in PvP

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

No mini bunker!

It was nice playing with you in soloq good luck.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

Vee Wee feels the same way! Skyhammer! Stale PvP! Too few balance patches! No dueling! No arenas! No new maps, though with the release of Spirit Watch and Skyhammer does Vee Wee really want new maps from Arenanet! Probably not! Vee Wee quit this game many times but always came back for a few reasons! Vee Wee is not an MMO player, but Vee Wee is pretty good at this game! Vee Wee also got bored of other games like Dark Souls 2 and Legendary League! Plus Vee Wee is not very good at those games! Vee Wee is #1 zambie slayer in the world but never has any frands to slay zambies with! Once Killing Floor 2 comes out Vee Wee will definitely not play Guild Warts 2 as much if things continue on the same path which it probably will! Yippee!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in PvP

Posted by: Steb.2571

Steb.2571

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

Vee Wee feels the same way! Skyhammer! Stale PvP! Too few balance patches! No dueling! No arenas! No new maps, though with the release of Spirit Watch and Skyhammer does Vee Wee really want new maps from Arenanet! Probably not! Vee Wee quit this game many times but always came back for a few reasons! Vee Wee is not an MMO player, but Vee Wee is pretty good at this game! Vee Wee also got bored of other games like Dark Souls 2 and Legendary League! Plus Vee Wee is not very good at those games! Vee Wee is #1 zambie slayer in the world but never has any frands to slay zambies with! Once Killing Floor 2 comes out Vee Wee will definitely not play Guild Warts 2 as much if things continue on the same path which it probably will! Yippee!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

Your posts always crack me up, but they almost always ring with some form of truth, and this one was spot on.

IGN: Steb
Team: Blacklisted [Envy]

in PvP

Epidemix Revenge.4862

“Hello frands! Vee Wee here, #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

Everybody Rosa Parks Skyhammer! Goshdarn it my frands we want to be at the front of the bus! Just do what Vee Wee does and stop playing solo Q! That way you don’t ruin the game for the 3 people who enjoy Skyhammer!

Wahoo! Bye frands!"

Thank you for the inspiration. I am bored after a weekend without playing. Maybe afk skyhammer will get more attention then forum topics swept under the rug by forum mods

in PvP

Epidemix Revenge.4862

First 2 games I come back…skyhammer. This may be a short comeback

in PvP

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

You felt that your resolve to quit GW2 was such a momentous event that it merits it’s own thread… and you come back to the game 2 days later, quite impressive.

in PvP

Posted by: Khang.6743

Khang.6743

I know, how hard could it possibly be to take the map out of the kitten pool. They could make a lot of people happy with such a small amount of effort. Its kind of odd why they wouldn’t do it..

in PvP

Posted by: gartz.7013

gartz.7013

the past 2 days my first 5 matches have been sky hammer…

solo cheese engi/ex teef

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Ill not flame you , i am playing gw2 for the pve achievement’s atm as spvp just bores me , but have a nice life either way frand :P

[WM]give us in game ladder

in PvP

Epidemix Revenge.4862

You felt that your resolve to quit GW2 was such a momentous event that it merits it’s own thread… and you come back to the game 2 days later, quite impressive.

Waffler lol… Your name my actions :p

I meant it when I said it. Had the day off from work today and the laptop called me over and said:

“Man…just do some story mode pve stuff..its not like you didn’t quit PvP you won’t be a tool who made a thread and didn’t last a week”

My brain, bored as it was thought this was a genius idea!

And then I noticed that I have to buy ALL my traits with skill points and gold or go on a scavenger hunt..when I have 0 map completion because I have pretty much only PvP’d…I was a little put off but I had some gold and skill points laying around…so I bought just the stuff I wanted for one build..

I then realized I had all level noob gear that just had cool skins…and I had to armorr up, weapon up, rune up, sigil up, trinket up…

so I queued up…

in PvP

Epidemix Revenge.4862

Oh first 3 matches skyham skyham spirit watch…then a legacy full off bads. Off to an auspicious start I must say

in PvP

Posted by: Drafigo.4690

Drafigo.4690

Oh first 3 matches skyham skyham spirit watch…then a legacy full off bads. Off to an auspicious start I must say

Thought you said you where going to stop playing 3 days ago??

If your going to write post about leaving stay away longer then 3 days and stop feeding the trolls!

(edited by Drafigo.4690)

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

When the all-stars vote came up, I decided that since I was nominated, I would at least put some effort into streaming that week.

Managed to get through 8 solo queues, played Skyhammer 62.5% of those 8 matches, and haven’t logged in since. :P

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh