Best S/D thief?

Best S/D thief?

in PvP

Posted by: Beast.6745

Beast.6745

Magic Toker or Sizer? Or other. Does the WTS finally answer this long debate?

HURRICANE PATRICIA

Best S/D thief?

in PvP

Posted by: masskillerxploit.2165

masskillerxploit.2165

Easy… my home boy amon.

Ferox, multiclass’r, ESL’r
Team Lead For Radioactive [dK] B Team

Best S/D thief?

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

I still think toker has better mechanical skill and technique than sizer.
Though original jumper will always be the forefather of the s/d upcoming.

Säïnt

Best S/D thief?

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

I still think toker has better mechanical skill and technique than sizer.
Though original jumper will always be the forefather of the s/d upcoming.

Yeah, your precedent post seems to indicate that you’re too involved in this ridiculous competition between continents to be really objective about this. But who is, really?

This wts was honestly just a classic case of egomania becoming too much. EU has been going years of firmly believing they are vastly superior to NA and tcg just didn’t practice nor care as much bc they believed that NA would be such a easy pushover.

Toker was impressive, but you have to admit that Sizer map awareness and recap mastery is one of the major factor that explains why TCG is so successful. This morning alone, on the Niflel match, he managed to constantly fool Ostricheggs about his positioning, and get the decap on far repeatedly. Considering he faced two engis, which is a difficult matchup, I think he did great. My only regret is that he doesn’t seem to form an excellent team with Helseth, not in the way Sensotix and Chosen Pain do.

Best S/D thief?

in PvP

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

Sayoka Shinozaki easily c:

Bullet Punch

Best S/D thief?

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Im an average player and far from being a sizer fan, i pretty much hate him and curse random doge the few times i face him.

Based on yesterdays performance?

Sizer did better.
On one side there was sizer, getting more decaps, holding and fighting against engies and almost stale mating against dd eles.
On other side of map there was toker, who here and there downed his natural prey.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Best S/D thief?

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

I will never understand these debates as there is a good chance (small) that there are other teefs better than either player mechanically, but rotation wise, makes up a larger gap difference. In the case of toker and sizer, all I can comment is that they both played well based on their rotational skill, but if they were to mechanically play each other based on skill, toker just had more practice at the time.