Posted by: savov.3712

savov.3712

I will just let this one sink in for a moment:

Attachments:

Best matchmaking EVER. Thanks Justin!

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Try harder. 0-500 is a little more than “ah we got put against better players”, somewhere you or someone else just gave up.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

but but but . . . red team had 2 thieves!!!

but but . . . blue team had only 2 eles and AN ENGI!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

I don’t know how everyone seems to be having such apparently horrible matchmaking, most matches I’ve had for the past few weeks have been somewhat fairly balanced regardless of soloq or teamqueuing – although I only play during peak hours since I have a regular daytime schedule.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

I don’t know how everyone seems to be having such apparently horrible matchmaking, most matches I’ve had for the past few weeks have been somewhat fairly balanced regardless of soloq or teamqueuing – although I only play during peak hours since I have a regular daytime schedule.

Even if it’s only .01% of matches that are bad, it’ll show up on the forums because there are more than 1000 players.

Also, as was mentioned, whoever was on the 0 team flat out gave up.

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

IF there really was a mistake with the match making Justin will need more information to look into it.
1.) NA, EU?
2.) With the account you are posting this?
3.) Time? About when did the match took place?
4.) Unranked or ranked?

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

in PvP

Posted by: JohnnyZero.5619

JohnnyZero.5619

I was watchin Nos’s stream last night, he was Q’ing ranked with most of the Abjured, and they did something similar, 600+ to 0. Was this unranked or ranked?

I Lynna I – Thief / Clownshooz – Engineer
Turbo Seksophonic – Ele / Guitar Wolfe – Mesmer
Isle of Janthir

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

The blue team really dropped the ball here. They could have scored 649 to actually make it a blowout. Casuals

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: savov.3712

savov.3712

Actually no, the red team did not gave up. They continued to spawn rush far 1 by 1 and getting owned by the ele and engie there. It didn’t helped that blue was a 5man premade.

Teutos.8620, in the past I’ve provided more then enough info for Justin to look at, but it does not help at all. But whatever, will do it again:
1) EU
2) this account, yes
3) the match ended few minutes before I post
4) now that I’m not sure of. Playing ranked with only 3-4 unranked games, but I misclicked once tonight and not sure which game was the unranked one. It doesn’t matter, because my ranked expierence is pretty much the same. I eather stomp the enemy with 500:150 or they stomp me 150:500. Win:Loss ratio is fine, just the matches themselfs are not fun at all. I get a fair and balanced (and fun) match 1 out of 10 times…

in PvP

Posted by: Elegy.2159

Elegy.2159

I’m not saying it happens often, but pugs like red team do win sometimes. When I get put it matches like this on red’s side, I feel like we’re at a huge disadvantage. Play like you have a mountain to climb and it might pay off.

Did you communicate with your time (nicely) about not rushing far into two cele bunkers? What map was this on?